P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Winter Solace ($40+ orders post paid for US customers)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vega360

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Winter Solace ($40+ orders post paid for US customers) Reply with quote

November 18th 2012

+++ NEW RELEASES OUT NOW!!!! +++

Solace080 – Republic/Protocols of the Elders of Zion “Meditation Music Volume One” Pro-MC
SolaceCD002 – Republic/Protocols of the Elders of Zion “Meditation Music Volume One” Pro-CD

This release is the first in a series of volumes to be continued throughout my labels existence entitled “Meditation Music” featuring 2 or more bands. The music on this is real ambient music made for people who know the function of real ambient music. These aren't black metal band side projects (as black metal musicians usually fail epically at making ambient music) but the genuine real thing. 2 tracks in total lasting over an hour, one does get what is expected.

Republic are from Austria and the school of Savitri Devi. Taking influence from such composers as Brain Eno, Robert Rich and Steve Roach. Republic takes you on a one of a kind journey with sound into there world, a world where time itself has a whole new meaning. A sample can be found here.

Protocols is a different abyss entirely. This is a progression from the demos released on the Thule Society. Long, mechanical music that will cause the listener everything from headaches to tranquility. Taking influences from the sounds of Submarines, Fax Machines and old Dial-Up modems. A sample can be found here.

100 copies on tape 300 on CD. The label and band want you to get the CD as the sound quality is better.

Solace097/BHR-MC - Der Misanthrope/Vinland Special Services "Detruire les Schismes du Temps/Medley for Old Ironsides"

Der Misanthrope is raw black metal from Canada, slightly in the old French way smilar to Seigneur Voland and Kristallnacht but with a splash of Strid. This is a project of LS, the man behind Frost, Stone Dwarf, Usurpateur and further shows his desire to become an experimental artist A sample can be found here.

During 2011 my band the Vinland Special Services was quite active in terms of recording, this is the last of the material from that period to be released. Nearly devoid of the industrial noise entirely, the two tracks presented here are what would happen if someone put the sounds of Suspiria (The band not the movie, both equally cult), Death in June, The Wolfe Tones, and the Cramps into a blender. A true reflection of the absolute mental breakdown of my life during those times. A sample can be found here.

Limited to 200 copies, co-released with Black Howling Records in Canada.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Updates about other upcoming projects.

While it was announced at various places by myself on the internet the Moloth (& Runes' Whisper) tapes are being delayed for some weeks. When the final prints arrived, numerous mistakes in the original designs became apparent. The split with Nezhegol' has to have all the artwork remade from scratch here, which will be delay that one for months. Due to the failure of the bands translator/designer the planning process of this has been a mess. I now have my own translator (who can understand english much better) and am working directly with the band to solve these problems. This will not however be a fast process, however I think more waiting for a much better product is something all parties can agree is worth doing.

The split between the Vinland Special Services and Cosmic Breath 88 has been canceled. Vinland SS will go into hiatus for some time, right now my mind is simply too polluted by other shit to make good music. The only things that will be released anytime soon from my projects will be re-issues of out of print material that has been requested by some on CD. However that is still really low on the WS Priority list. This decision is mine and has nothing whatsoever to do with Cosmic Breath 88.

The extremely controversial USNSBM band Aryan Kommando 88 has also ended all activities. This decision is the agreement between myself (contrary to people's guesses I am not the person behind this band) and the band. Numerous problems with the overtly explicit and English have pretty much made public distribution of his material in Europe impossible. This has turned away numerous interested distributor's of my labels other titles and bands who I'd like to work with. I would rather spend my time and resources to support serious pagan and/or NS black metal bands that aren't just blatant bedroom Nazism for Phantom of the Opera like collectors behind computers. The last release (if it happens) will be a split with Bulgarian NSBM band Rodna Zashtita. His OOP demos will not be repressed, once they are gone they are gone.

Rodna Zashtita's upcoming full length will be released in some months that release is still in the planning stages. The split between himself and Aryan Kommando 88 is also in planning stages. Due to a general lack of professionalism the band Nachtkriger has been removed from this. Due to AK88 no longer being active, this split itself could be canceled and the RZ tracks made as a split with another band some time down the road.

Kaevum, Kamaedzitca and Massenhinrichtung tape reissues are all going to be printed soon. Kaevum is pro factory tapes, and the turnaround time for the factory we used last time was 3-5 months so you still will have to wait. After this, the amount of “tape versions of full lengths” will decrease greatly and I will only do tape versions of full lengths if Winter Solace is also the one releasing the CD, the CD is not for distribution within in the English speaking world or is extremely OOP. Kaevum & Massenhinrichtung T-shirts will also be released at this time.

A new Frost tape EP is being co-released by myself and Werewolf Promotion to also be released in some months time. Other demos of unknown bands are still in planning stages, Winter Solace is still looking for serious/dedicated artists to produce music for.

New tapes in oversized bags by Fallow Field are in stock now. I know nothing about this label but people I guess think they are popular. I have also the new CD from Italian Band "Jewish Juice" that is their new album. There will not be a tape version of this released by Winter Solace so if you want these you will have to buy the CD.

The following Winter Solace releases are either sold out or getting extremely low.

Solace067 - Vinland SS/NS Ninja "Occupy NSBM!" 5 Left. NS Ninja Material will not be reissued due to band splitting up.
Solace098 - Aryan Assault/VSS/Todesengel/KY88 "...Eugenics, White Noise..." Last Copy

DISTRO ITEMS

MCs

Ashtodust "Ashtodust"
Axnaar "Unbanished Evil"
Black Beasts "Black Beasts"
Vinland Special Services/Der Misanthrope "Detruire les Schismes du Temps/Medley for Old Ironsides"
Republic/Protocols of the Elders of Zion “Meditation Music Volume One”
Sanctuary "Demo III"

CDs
Jewish Juice "Fourth Reich" (No tape version being planned at this time or in the future)
Republic/Protocols of the Elders of Zion “Meditation Music Volume One” Limited to 300.

www.wintersolaceproductions.com
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com

Last edited by Vega360 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's to hoping the AK88/RZ release actually pans out! killer pairing (phantom of the opera, bedroom nazi or not)
Vega360

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
here's to hoping the AK88/RZ release actually pans out! killer pairing (phantom of the opera, bedroom nazi or not)

Yeah it's gonna happen.

Okay I'm back in town now so if people need to e-mail me about something the new contact mail will be on the web domain shortly. The full site will be operation again hopefully by Monday.
Vega360

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Massive update here, bear with me. I'm back home now, I am thankful to all people for their concerns and everything else. All your problems will be dealt with as quickly as possible.

To start all contact information has changed again for the label. This should hopefully end all problems related to communication here.

the new contact e-mail for the label is wintersolaceproductions@gmail.com

Keep this in mind, and do not add this e-mail to any mailing lists!

These e-mails are NOT checked anymore, if you send anything to them you will not be given a response.

WinterSolace88@gmail.com
WSPPropaganda@yahoo.com (This e-mail has been taken by spambots, don't open anything from it)
vss@wintersolaceproductions.com
demo@wintersolaceproductions.com
vinlandspecialservices@live.com

Again do not send e-mails to those places, they aren't checked anymore. If anything was sent to those addresses in the past few weeks that wasn't responded too, and you felt it should be send it again to the new e-mail.

If you are in contact with the owner of La Medula Espinal Records in Equador please tell him to e-mail me. He sent me 5 CDs for a trade and failed to tell me what I was to send him in return/acknowledged he even knew what was on my tradelist.

There has risen some conflicts with my label and the owner of the now dead label Thule Society. T.T.F.E. (the labels second owner) believed that there music was to only be for select people. The first owner whom I made all distribution agreements with believed differently. I however can't reproduce the first owner to remind T.T.F.E. of this agreement and showing him old e-mails isn't good enough as he thinks I faked them. In order to end this me and him have made a new agreement. Winter Solace will cease distribution of the following titles below and has destroyed all the remaining copies at the WSHQ. I also shall direct anyone to this simply sad and pathetic wordpress blog (link on the website) where the other side of the story can be presented. Refunds will not be issued if you purchased these titles, and they still can be purchased from other distributors that have them in stock.

Thule-One - Racewar 1488! "Keep Estonia White"* (Noise)
Thule-Two - Hate Ejaculation "Hail Satan! Heil Hitler!" See website for more info
Thule-Four: NaziSSexNoise "To Make Explode Inside Aryan Woman" (Band could not be contacted)
Thule-Five: NaziSSexNoise "Come Aryan Rape Incest Before Race Mix" (Band could not be contacted)
Thule-Seven: Racewar1488!/Divine Electron/Hate Ejaculation "Keep Estonia, Moldova & The Czech Republic White!!! (Noise/Ambient/Ambient) (Divine Electron tracks will be reissued on my label when I get proper masters from the band.)
Thule-Eight: Sava Savanovic "Slavic Bloodlust"
Thule-Thirteen: Ilsa Koch/NaziSSexNoise "War Anthems for True Internet Aryan Warriors of the Old Ways!"
Thule-Fourteen: Nordenkazierkrugenfuherreichenblutenpestenwafeenburderachtungpanzerkommando 88 "Do Not Buy, listen, own or otherwise care about the existence of this release!"

And these Winter Solace releases as T.T.F.E. made contributions to them.

Solace098 - Aryan Assault/VSS/Todesengel/KY88 "...Eugenics, White Noise..."
Solace116/NPP017/Thule23 - Racewar1488! & Lebensborn "Keep Estonia & Belarus White!!!" (Despite me having rights to the Lebensborn tracks they will NOT be reissued)

Updates on upcoming releases.

The following releases have been cancelled. The agreement was decided by both parties and I am choosing not to disclose why.

Solace123 - Kamaedzitca "Loyalty" Limited to 300.
Solace124 - Kamaedzitca "The Man of the Planet". Limited to 300.
Solace125 - Kamaedzitca "Voiceless are Your Words" Limited to 300.

The Moloth tapes are still delayed for a few weeks. There is one absolutely minor communication issue in regards to licensing still to be addressed. The haphazard painfully slow process at with which this is all being dealt with is simply disgraceful and I fully understand everyone's frustrations with it. You have my personal guarantee that this will not ever happen again. The split between Moloth & Nezhegol is to be released early next year once new graphics can be constructed.

The split with Rodna Zashtita/Aryan Kommando 88 and Nachtkrieger is 100% confirmed to happen. Proper time has been made to turn this into a release that will not disappoint. The RZ full length will be released at the same time as well. The aim is to release this along with Moloth/Nezhegol, Massenhinrichtung (tape version of their full length), Kaevum and a bunch of shirts (+ maybe some industrial stuff) in the early part of next year. Between now and then a new Frost tape EP will be released by myself and Werewolf Promotion in Poland.

So everyone continues to shut up and wait for these without sending me e-mails wanting to pre-order them now. Kaevum reissues are coming slowly, they were supposed to be sent to the factory last month but due to the problems here that hasn't happened yet. Expect them next year, the tapes will not be collectors items and are being done in editions that will stay in print for a long time. There is no reason to camp in front of your computers waiting for them to be released.

Discussions have also begun to release a tape version of the new Jewish Juice album (Fourth Reich) in some months. This album is a worthwhile punch of hard hitting black metal in vein of Dark Fury & Der Sturmer and is an advancement of their first demos already released by my label. I also am announcing now that full length (pro tape and CD) releases of the debut Sunchariot album and a Lord Foul (Brazil) full-length might be released by label next spring.

On the industrial side of Winter Solace, some more updates as well. Avatar Narashima of Karma Yoga has begun to write a new demo this tape will be released sometime next year. He along with myself, KM from NS Ninja (R.I.P) have joined forced with the Czech project Jezibaba to work on their full length. This fusion of dark sounds, electronic techno, folklore, industrial noise, sitar music and random weird shit will be something really special. The tape version of the final Vinland Special Services EP will happen on Red Light Sound, with the CD to be released here in some months. Agreements have also been made to release music for a dungeon music project called ASPE and reissue ambient works by the NS Occultist ambient band Divine Electron.

Demo submissions are still being accepted.

The following Winter Solace releases are also sold out.

Solace058/WP118 - Stworz "Synowie Slonca (Sons of the Son)"
Solace066 - "United by Blood, Gathered by Iron"
Solace098 - Aryan Assault/VSS/Todesengel/KY88 "...Eugenics, White Noise..."
Solace116/NPP017/Thule23 - Racewar1488! & Lebensborn "Keep Estonia & Belarus White!!!"
Solace126 - Aryan Kommando 88 "Another Dead I_Love_Blacks"

A small distro update has been made below. Another will be done in a couple of weeks when the Moloth tapes are reissued. I have a bunch of stuff sitting around here that I still have to go through and list, plus some other packages on the way. Starting next year, distro updates that add new stock will happen once every (or every other) month. Usually on the same date so people don't have to check the website everyday for new stock.

Among the new stuff in stock I have some limited noise tapes from Red Light sound. I'll be honest, I have no idea what the demand for these are or how fast/if they will sell. It's noise, that whole genre has never been big on making releases in quantities that make sense.

Also in stock is the new album from the mighty Russian black metal band Volkolak. Released on a label that actually seeks to deal with people and not just hide in Russia someplace. A more melodic Temnozor with more emphasis on the folk parts and less on the barrage of aggression. This band has been elusive for years thanks to them living in a place with no communication/technology.

DISTRO ITEMS

MCs

Ashtodust "Ashtodust"
Axnaar "Unbanished Evil"
Black Beasts "Black Beasts"
Halalnihil "Megbaszni Minden Rakos Embert A Foldon" (Electronic/Ambient/Spoken Word)
Maurizio Bianchi "Mental Machination Musing" (Noise/PE, one per customer 5 in stock)
Richard Ramirez "Abrupt Decision" (Noise, one per customer. 5 in stock)
Sanctuary "Demo III"
Vinland Special Services/Der Misanthrope "Detruire les Schismes du Temps/Medley for Old Ironsides"

CDs

Frost "Trapped in the World" (small amount directly from the band. I'll get more from Werewolf Promotion in some months)
Jewish Juice "Fourth Reich"
Raison D'Etre "Lost Fragments" (Ambient, Digipack DCD)
Volkolak "Disappear"
Wolfram

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vega360 wrote:

Thule-Two - Hate Ejaculation "Hail Satan! Heil Hitler!" See website for more info
Thule-Four: NaziSSexNoise "To Make Explode Inside Aryan Woman" (Band could not be contacted)
Thule-Five: NaziSSexNoise "Come Aryan Rape Incest Before Race Mix" (Band could not be contacted)
Thule-Seven: Racewar1488!/Divine Electron/Hate Ejaculation "Keep Estonia, Moldova & The Czech Republic White!!! (Noise/Ambient/Ambient) (Divine Electron tracks will be reissued on my label when I get proper masters from the band.)
Thule-Thirteen: Ilsa Koch/NaziSSexNoise "War Anthems for True Internet Aryan Warriors of the Old Ways!"
Thule-Fourteen: Nordenkazierkrugenfuherreichenblutenpestenwafeenburderachtungpanzerkommando 88 "Do Not Buy, listen, own or otherwise care about the existence of this release!"

I've been reading your posts here once and a while and with writings like the above mentioned I find it really hard to take what you do seriously. You can't be running a serious label with releases like that or what?
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
Vega360 wrote:

I've been reading your posts here once and a while and with writings like the above mentioned I find it really hard to take what you do seriously. You can't be running a serious label with releases like that or what?

He's got some sense of humour, I reckon.

Quote:
Nordenkazierkrugenfuherreichenblutenpestenwafeenburderachtungpanzerkommando 88 "Do Not Buy, listen, own or otherwise care about the existence of this release!"

Laughing
Vega360

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
Vega360 wrote:

Those release weren't my label, I didn't run it. I run Winter Solace, I just distributed them. In America anyway there is a market for Naziploitation releases like that. I try to give my customers what they want, many of the bands that were released by this label are also serious and are being released by my label.

Despite how it appears and I do know how it appears my label is and always has been a serious label. I want to give people good music, however I think the definition of good music varies from person to person. Unlike some people though, and this is where the problem is thinks like band names and cover artwork don't determine for weather or not the music is serious (and worth actually looking into), that actual music does.

To answer Hendrick, I also have quite a good sense of humor, my real life makes the song "Paint it Black" by the Stones (the real "DSBM") seem like upbeat motivational pop music. So I learned a long time ago you gotta be able to laugh sometimes, cause I don't like Suicide. I don't know what the actual title of (random german words) means in english, but unlike all of the other "racist"/"nazi" demos from non German speaking people made for people who just want to hear hate (regardless of what it is a hatred of) without any sort of structure. I think this one should be taken seriously.

If you take it serious you do what the title and you don't buy it, you don't care that it exists. If you don't heed it's warning you buy it and uhh own two minutes of a beeping sound, you do however have a limited item that only few others own, that will never be released by anything to close to a mainstream label and forever be hidden from the world. Unless of course you need to own hidden things, care about how many copies/who else owns whatever you listen to, and buy items that contain music by accident. Does that really make people feel better about their lives? I have boxes full of shit like that and I people never say I'm a happy guy.
Vega360

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

December 18th 2012

The majority of the website overhaul is now complete. The about section has been expanded including a better worded label history honoring all the elitist warriors that defend the scene from apparent fake people like myself. Also in this area is a section that clears up hopefully all of the numerous misunderstandings that have made about myself & the label due to incorrect internet sources.

A new youtube channel has been created here as the old one can't be accessed anymore. I've uploaded some samples of Warmoon, Negativum, Hermitage and some CDs that were exceptional in regards to what came in for distro stock.

Changes have again been made to the trading policy. I will now trade physical tapes for CDs or other items. Get in touch to figure out some kind of exchange.

+++ OUT NOW +++

Solace108 – Moloth “Scent of Blood /Rehearsal 2003 A.B” Limited to 300
Solace109 – Moloth “By the Wing of Black” Limited to 300
Solace110 – Moloth “Sturm (live)” Limited to 300
Solace111 – Moloth “Unbreakable Faith” Limited to 300

In Russia there is the city of Tver which is the lesser known outpost of Russian NSBM. Active in the early zero's decade that town gave the world such bands as Endlosung, Morbus Mundi, Stella Arja and Eisigwald. Most of those people have simply gone the way most NS bands do, by simply disappearing one day for no reason. Moloth (or M8L8TH) however have stuck around to become the forgotten NSBM kings of Tver. Unlike their comrades is Moscow (home to Stellar Winter) and Volgograd (where Armor Get Dawn reigned supreme) Moloth have still remained quite isolated over the years.

“By the Wing of Black”, “Scent of Blood/Rehearsal 2003 A.B” and the “Sturm” (live recording from a concert in 2003) tape all contain material from the bands early recordings made almost 10 years ago. These releases showcase a blistering fast and absolutely psychotic band that is simply unlike anything that has came from the Russian region, past of present. Maniac riffs, blasting drums and NS lyrics shrieked with the level and intensity many “tormented” vocalists only dream of reaching. Sounding akin to Nachtkult and a faster early Graveland without keyboards, these releases are the violent chaos that many bands only wish they could create.

About 5 or 6 years after the above recordings were made Moloth recorded their second full-length “Unbreakable Faith” and unleashed it upon the world. The down time enriched their sound greatly and this album is far more complex and technical then the above recordings. The maniac psychotic vocals are complemented with Russian style clean vocals similar to Temnozor, Arkona and Butterfly Temple. The guitars are more melodic with a crisp clean audible mixing melodic black metal parts with tremolo riffs akin to US death metal like Morbid Angel or Suffocation. This maelstrom is backed up by the militant drumming that has the level of precision that numerous bands attempt to make with a drum machine (the drummer is human on this) but fail epically at.

The psychotic forgotten scourge of the Russian NS scene have come back to haunt political correctness and the modern world once again. Complex black metal with an actual attention to detail and songwriting, not mindless Darkthrone worship from wanna be skinheads. All of these are printed in editions of 300 copies for underground beggars and those who live only in the “fuck off to compact disc” lifestyle.

Samples can be found on the website

Solace142 - Runes' Whisper "Runes' Whisper"
Solace143 - Runes' Whisper "Eternal Winter"

Runes' Whisper is an experimental acoustic based Slavic folk music project by A. Thuleseeker and it is the basically the other side of the coin. Both of these tapes have distinctly different sounds and neither have been given an English releases existing only in Russia as CD-r.

The first self titled album is an all acoustic recording with just the guitar and two vocalists. Taking a deep nod to campfire side atmosphere's with a slight touch of medieval sounds this is music feeling and emotion. This isn't meant to be sad music sung by a steam punk whore or forced folk music with aims to still be black metal, this is a true passion for the past and a world forgotten. Musically similar to the works of Russian folk singers such as Venya Drkin and Elena Frolova.

Eternal Winter is a different thing entirely as a more expansive ambient touch is layered upon their original sound. This recorded has added an electronic instrument such as a theremin (or synth) and a glockenspiel venturing into the realm of Russian experimental music (not electronica) and ambient music. Slavic lore is fused with a really really mellow Death in June and a dash of the ambient soundscapes of the eighties.

Both tapes are done in an edition of 300 copies with pro artwork. For those who've come to love the strange industrial side of Winter Solace.

Samples can be found on the website

+++++ Updates about upcoming releases ++++

It was reported on the last posting that I was to release a demo by an industrial project called ASPE. That release has been cancelled.

Announced in the upcoming section now is a new EP by Canadian black metal band Nachtkrieger. This band has released on full length already along with a split with the band Der Misanthrope (both of which are in the distro now) and is a welcome edition to the Winter Solace roster.

Also announced is a tape version of the Jewish Juice full length entitled "Fourth Reich" which is a continuation of the work started on their demos and has them further advancing towards a violent aggressive sound similar to Dark Fury, Capricornus and other such hard hitting polish hordes.

+++++ Updates about new distro stock +++++

+ New Tapes +

Apparently somebody else in Europe decided to walk down the pathway that bands like 88, Via Dolorosa, Flammentod, Totenkopf Kommando and Blackmoon Warrior 88 to be "the NSBM." this time they are French. I give you the newest tape spitting beast of blackend noise, Tank Genocide! An onslaught of 10 tapes (all in stock for the US maniac's here) released by one the most underated and unknown underground labels in the world. Infernal Kommando in France has been the longest running WS contact and I am proud to be able to promote these here. For fans of only the most primitive and blackened noise similar to ZBT, TK, BW88, 88, AK88 and others. Also in stock from that label is the new demo of Zagharos, psychotic rocking dutch NSBM similar to Flammentod and Holocaustus with some more melodic and 80's american style heavy metal parts. Numerous samples of Tank Genocide can be listened to here

+ New CDs +

The new Demonic Forest CD, Night on Frozen Land is in stock now. Unlike everything else from the absolute failure that is the Mexican black metal scene, this release is worth caring about. Rocking majestic pagan style black metal with a massive injection of the old black metal spirit. Bitch all you want about modern black metal, some places still seem to have it figured out. Sample can be found here

Also in stock is the debut album of the band Catacumba from Brazil entitled "Kratos". This is violently fast black metal without a massive amount of the death/blakkk-I_LOVE_PENIS lifestyle. Considering white metal musicians are still get death threats if they go down there, Brazil it still seems is a home to the psychotic anti-christian hatred of early black metal.

DISTRO ITEMS

MCs
Hierophante "Monument" (Drone/Doom) Sample
Moloth “Scent of Blood /Rehearsal 2003 A.B” Sample
Moloth “By the Wing of Black" Sample
Moloth “Sturm (live)” Sample
Moloth “Unbreakable Faith” Sample
Norman Shores "Return to the Norman Shores" Sample
Runes' Whisper "Runes' Whisper" Sample
Runes' Whisper "Eternal Winter" Sample
Tank Genocide/1389 "Fuck you all, We are the NSBM!!!!"
Tank Genocide/Whispersorrow "Misanthropie et Reve"
Tank Genocide "Antichrist Supertrash"
Tank Genocide "Desir Funebre"
Tank Genocide "Devil Temptation"
Tank Genocide "Fuck the Vatican"
Tank Genocide "Honor and Blood"
Tank Genocide "Le diable veindra frapper a l'aube"
Tank Genocide "Morbid Sensuality"
Tank Genocide "Sex, Violence & Blasphmey"
Warmoon "As We Hail the Night"
Yele Solma "Bokor" Sample Medly of all tracks. Voodoo Ambient
Zagharos "Demo 2012"

CDs

Catacumba "Kratos"
Demonic Forest "Night on Frozen Land"

http://www.wintersolaceproductions.com
vinhas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JEWISH JUICE is a REAL funny name Laughing
Travis N.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runes' Whisper sounds interesting.

http://www.aterrerecords.blogspot.com

http://aterre.bigcartel.com
Flan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised to see Yele Solma in your distro haha.
Vega360

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would suggest anyone that wants to guarantee that there order isn't affected by the USPS postage rate increase have it submitted and paid for by the 19th. Working on a big distro update, but that will more then likely not show up until next month sometime anyways.

NS Ninja demos are getting low, people randomly started caring about those so I'm working with band to do some kind of proper reissue, but I doubt that will be happening for some months.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I'm blind, but where are the samples on your site?
Ough

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm trying to check out that Runes Whisper but don't see samples.
Vega360

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah all the hyperlinks on the main page go away with the update.

If it's in the distro the link to the samples will be there

----R----

Richard Ramirez "Abrupt Decision" (Noise, one per customer. 5 in stock)
*Roadside Picnic and John Byrne "Nightlitter" (Mechanical sounding Ambient Music similar to Tagerine Dream)
Runes' Whisper "Runes' Whisper" Sample (Neofolk)
Runes' Whisper "Eternal Winter" Sample (Neofolk)

The word sample is a hyperlink on the website

or you can go here

http://www.youtube.com/user/wintersolaceprod

(I try and update this with samples of new distro stock I find the time to listen too)

runes whisper specifically

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4v5VlBOX5I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxQD7WwOfxA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: