P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

ANTIFA GO ANTI-METAL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 3380
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

satanic ritual abuse wrote:

This is a stupid poser thread, I hope it gets deleted soon. There's war in Isreal, now is the time.


Why would it get deleted? It's very relevant.

Just to be clear, the show got canceled without any physical intervention (e.g., protest or violence) from the Antifas?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
satanic ritual abuse



Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 2217

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
satanic ritual abuse wrote:

This is a stupid poser thread, I hope it gets deleted soon. There's war in Isreal, now is the time.


Why would it get deleted? It's very relevant.

Just to be clear, the show got canceled without any physical intervention (e.g., protest or violence) from the Antifas?


Because this might turn into the usual political argument rather quickly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Arma Satanica



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 94

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:

Just to be clear, the show got canceled without any physical intervention (e.g., protest or violence) from the Antifas?


Yes, it appears like that. As I've said, the only possible "intervention" could be the announced rally in front of the club, but as of now I've found no proof that it actually happened (I was at Blackland at 5PM-something, and the street before it was completely empty).


Last edited by Arma Satanica on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vorfeed



Joined: 09 Mar 2008
Posts: 1245
Location: New Mexico, USA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps promoters could ask for a phone number with every pre-sale ticket, and decide on a last-ditch underground venue (someone's garage...?) in advance. That way gigs like these might still happen even if they need to be moved, and attendees can find out about it even on the day-of. Fight fire with fire...
_________________
Basar North America / Promethean Burn: http://www.thebasar.org/NorthAmerica
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 5078
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vorfeed wrote:
Perhaps promoters could ask for a phone number with every pre-sale ticket, and decide on a last-ditch underground venue (someone's garage...?) in advance. That way gigs like these might still happen even if they need to be moved, and attendees can find out about it even on the day-of. Fight fire with fire...


That's certainly the way to go about it for bands that are rather infamous, but it's not feasible to do this for every concert.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eigenbrötler



Joined: 07 Oct 2011
Posts: 126

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antifa tried to get an Agalloch show in portland shut down. Bone heads didn't even realize there is a jew in the band.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thermonuklear Slayyer



Joined: 20 Mar 2012
Posts: 109
Location: Berlin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So anyone have any good suggestions what we berliners should do? (Not that I'm deciding anything here, but always good to know)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vorfeed



Joined: 09 Mar 2008
Posts: 1245
Location: New Mexico, USA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
vorfeed wrote:
Perhaps promoters could ask for a phone number with every pre-sale ticket, and decide on a last-ditch underground venue (someone's garage...?) in advance. That way gigs like these might still happen even if they need to be moved, and attendees can find out about it even on the day-of. Fight fire with fire...

That's certainly the way to go about it for bands that are rather infamous, but it's not feasible to do this for every concert.

Then every concert will be vulnerable to being shut down by offended parties, whenever and wherever they want. I get why having a backup plan is a huge hassle, but if the metal scene doesn't organize at least to the level of phone/internet/word-of-mouth contact, then the metal scene will keep losing to people who do.
_________________
Basar North America / Promethean Burn: http://www.thebasar.org/NorthAmerica
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
taintedone



Joined: 21 Sep 2010
Posts: 267
Location: Istanbul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the nazis from this forum glad to read this thread Laughing.this is your time just enjoy it!.
but I talked with "kill" member and he said to us that they want to play in istanbul!!.horrible reason to delay
_________________
Satan's sitting there, he's smiling.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stalinorgel
banned


Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 2696

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Europe since 2005, USA.

BTW: No statement will ever go further than a pointless monologue, no matter how eloquent it is written. These guys are definitively not interested in facts or discussions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vberkvlt



Joined: 14 Jun 2009
Posts: 138

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

satanic ritual abuse wrote:
IXTAB wrote:
satanic ritual abuse wrote:

This is a stupid poser thread, I hope it gets deleted soon. There's war in Isreal, now is the time.


Why would it get deleted? It's very relevant.

Just to be clear, the show got canceled without any physical intervention (e.g., protest or violence) from the Antifas?


Because this might turn into the usual political argument rather quickly.


It was my only intent for people to read it since it was deleted from ZT.
_________________
Embrace Visual Hell - http://www.vberkvlt.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Orpheus



Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 741
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arma Satanica wrote:
simply backed down under threats.


Those faggots have enough numbers in Montreal to cause shit like this too. Practically every black metal band from either Ontario or Quebec gets "cross examined". The real faggot bands then end up "issuing statements" giving in to their puerile bullying.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skeletor666



Joined: 05 Oct 2009
Posts: 710

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its just highlight s how most people into black metal are spineless shits otherwise these cunts wouldnt see it as such an easy target ,because its all they want "an easy target "


stick a knife in one of them or smash their teeth with something ,then they will listen or fuck off,


i would love to see every antifa cunt swinging from a gallows a mile long .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
X.S.



Joined: 02 Dec 2010
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skeletor666 wrote:
its just highlight s how most people into black metal are spineless shits otherwise these cunts wouldnt see it as such an easy target ,because its all they want "an easy target "


stick a knife in one of them or smash their teeth with something ,then they will listen or fuck off,


i would love to see every antifa cunt swinging from a gallows a mile long .


EXACTLY.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaos



Joined: 26 Mar 2010
Posts: 442
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is bizarre is that people somehow have lost touch with extremity as a genre. Extreme metal should be dangerous, and rightfully feared.

Praise holy death.
_________________
     3         3         3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group