P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ARCANE ANGELS FEST XIII-II [THE PAST IS ALIVE]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[XIII]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: ARCANE ANGELS FEST XIII-II [THE PAST IS ALIVE] Reply with quote

"First announcements of my second ARCANE ANGELS FEST coming next week... will be something interesting to say the least. Its title shall be "THE PAST IS ALIVE". And just like one of the bands told me "I will need some things from you to bring Hell on Earth"."

First band gets announced tomorrow. AAR thinks the line-up as a whole might attract people from abroad and he doesn't want to wait any longer. No specific date scheduled so far but they're working on a September or October date. This is going to be very necro so prepare yourselves.
[XIII]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y (Upsilon) perform their first show.

"For the first time ever, we are proud to let you know the mysterious black metal entity (formerly known as THIS IS PAST) will perform his first show with the new lo-fi incarnation presently known as Y (Upsilon). Both musically and aesthetically, you can tell the project is a continuation of the hellish themes introduced with MISANTHROPIA, especially since its occult ambience appears inextricably intermingled with ritualistic ghostly black metal."

De Occulta Philosophia bandcamp stream / download: https://aazzaazzorg.bandcamp.com/

Cassette version soon out by Baumwurzel, 3LP version including bonus material by Arcane Angels

remm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU HAVE MY FULL INTEREST Smile
[XIII]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. This is going to be great. This Is Past had quite a following at the time he was around but mostly in the local scene. He never cared to promote his music and until recently many people weren't even aware of Upsilon's existence.
[XIII]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second addition:

"For this I have to thank ALTARE PRODS cos the bond between the two labels is stronger day by day; as this is the second time an Altare band plays at Arcane Angels Fest. Portugal's BLACK CILICE bring their abrasive black metal mysticism in the catacombs of Athens and rest assured I am going to turn this set into the purest sonic terror. Graves shall open and people will run in fear. Expect nothing but relentless uncompromising black metal by one of the most notorious bands in today's underground."

Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I'm going to visit Greece next year.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this actually going to be performed in catacombs? That would be really special.
[XIII]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a very good question. AAR's dream is to someday organize a smaller gig in the Davelis Cave.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davelis_Cave

Quote:
The cave has been associated with paranormal activity since the ancient times, this being the main reason behind its use as a place of worship. The mystical character of the cave continues to fascinate people even today, and dozens of urban legends connected to the cave exist.

Problem is the local authorities would disagree and he would have to spend a few months in jail. But never say never!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: