P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

THE BANNED LIST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit of context is probably required on this one for anyone who wasn't following the bullshit on the forum yesterday. In short, Roy Necroharmonic private messaged me EIGHT times demanding that I delete a thread that he himself had created to promote his release of the CREMATORY DLP. It turns out that someone had the nerve to question the audio quality of the release. Via private message, I explained that it would be useless to delete the thread when, among other reasons, the issue would just come up again elsewhere (as people have already asked about the sound quality of this release). Roy couldn't handle that information like an adult and instead went on a childish rant all over the thread in question.

Now, for reasons unknown to any logical thinker, Carpathian_Florist decided to send Roy the following private message (second part speculated about my employment):

...to which Roy responded in kind with my home and PO box addresses (must likely taken from his customer database, ironically). This was the second response from Carpathian_Florist:

Now, normally I would prevent the public airing of this type of drama on the forum, but I think it should serve to demonstrate a couple of points:

1. I wouldn't delete Roy's post, not out of some personal vendetta against him, but because it would undermine one of the essential functions of this forum. This isn't the first time someone has asked a question about the quality of a release, and those threads have not been deleted. People should be able to inquire about the quality of a release without this kind of shit happening.

2. My primary function as moderator is to preserve the integrity of this forum (see point #1 above). If you have an issue with how I go about doing so, contact me directly. Don't conspire with others to fantasize about sending me death threats.

Normally I keep this thread locked, but I'm going to make an exception for now and temporarily allow comments on this bullshit.
3. Content related to Necroytardonic Records
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
LordEggShan
banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you get paid for putting up with this shit!
Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever get a reply from the person who brought up the whole vinyl quality question in the first place, why he deleted his posts that is?
PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a fucking pussy move Jesus Christ, better rid of such vermin.
Endsieg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could have kept the threat so people can see what a fucking tool this guy is. I wasn't bothered much about his reputation, shit happens. I'll give someone the benefit of the doubt and a chance to improve. the whole meltdown was great entertainment but has put me off for good.

what a douche.
holy ghost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday was the shit eye of the shit tornado

Another thing that just blew my mind was Roy has the audacity to say something like "if you have a child I hope it suffers", what a fucking asshole.....

You deserve a medal for moderating this bullshit.
captainretardo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's disheartening to see someone pass along personal info about one user to another without permission to do so, particularly in such a bizarre way. That's pretty damned offensive. I hope people I've traded with don't do that about me every time I make a drunken smartass comment. Sorry your identity got dragged into it, although you seem to be taking it in stride.

Roy's a nut but CF's actions are 666X weirder/more offensive imo.
DFP
banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

captainretardo wrote:
It's disheartening to see someone pass along personal info about one user to another without permission to do so, particularly in such a bizarre way.

First of all, it's extremely dumb if it's about the admin of the forum you post.
Death Kvlt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just some speculation into reasoning of why someone would give out someone else personal info.

he probably figured Roy would hook him up with a copy of the record, maybe even a test press since its sold out and he was inquiring about additional copies in the next PM.
Grief

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking back it is a bit of a shame to see how things have turned out for Roy. I used to buy from him on ebay 10yrs ago and he was one of the main sellers of cheap UG metal cds. He was a totally reliable stand-up guy back then. Looks like I bought Satanic Blood Angel, Dawn of the Black Hearts, BW/Conqueror split and others through him. Whatever his obvious issues are now I hope he sorts them out. To put it mildly, I don't think it is helpful for him to be engaged with UG metallers right now.

As for that Carpathian Florist nonsense well, I guess it's reassuring to note that this 'scene' is just as full of loons as it has always been......

http://www.discogs.com/seller/Grief_Foundation
Attic Snake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just going to stay out of other people's meltdowns. Whoever said Carpathian Florist wanted some freebies is probably right. Weird that he would give info like that. All sellers should take warning because you give your info to untrustworthy people every time you ship.
Drowned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty impressive investigative work figuring out what state you're from. Rolling Eyes
Fettered-Redwoods

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unbelievable. Cheers to you IXTAB. Carapthian_Florist had been a pain for a while.

Store:
www.FetteredRedwoods.Bigcartel.com
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
Did you ever get a reply from the person who brought up the whole vinyl quality question in the first place, why he deleted his posts that is?

Yeah, he sent me a PM that I need to follow up on. Like most others trying to follow that thread, I don't think he really understood what was going on. Unfortunately, by him deleting his own initial question, he essentially did what Roy wanted me to do for him.
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endsieg wrote:
you could have kept the threat so people can see what a fucking tool this guy is.

YK deleted the thread. Like anyone who tried to read it after the fact, it probably just read like complete nonsense to him.
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: