P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ENTOMBED Appreciation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VnholyCvntz wrote:
Zone wrote:
Awful band along with all of the other worthless well known Swedish death metal bands. American death metal and Dutch death metal will always be superior, though Sweden had a lot of unique bands in the underground Entombed suck dick.

Lol

care to listen some of these Dutch bands that are better than Entombed (aside from Asphyx)? Rolling Eyes

Early Pestilence was godly too but that's not he point here. I honestly don't see how can anyone claim to like DM and dislike LHP
VnholyCvntz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
VnholyCvntz wrote:
Zone wrote:
Awful band along with all of the other worthless well known Swedish death metal bands. American death metal and Dutch death metal will always be superior, though Sweden had a lot of unique bands in the underground Entombed suck dick.

Lol

care to *list some of these Dutch bands that are better than Entombed (aside from Asphyx)? Rolling Eyes

Early Pestilence was godly too but that's not he point here. I honestly don't see how can anyone claim to like DM and dislike LHP

You and I both. I guess it's too "overrated" to enjoy for some people.. Laughing
Zone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VnholyCvntz wrote:
Zone wrote:

Lol

care to list some of these Dutch bands that are better than Entombed (aside from Asphyx)? Rolling Eyes

Gorefes's False and Sinister Diabolical Summoning have more riffs, are more brutal, and generally more listening to for an hour than any worthless Swedish buzzsaw shit.
Morbid Obesity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Both cool albums but you must be sucking the glass dick.
VnholyCvntz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zone wrote:
VnholyCvntz wrote:
Zone wrote:

Lol

care to list some of these Dutch bands that are better than Entombed (aside from Asphyx)? Rolling Eyes

Gorefes's False and Sinister Diabolical Summoning have more riffs, are more brutal, and generally more listening to for an hour than any worthless Swedish buzzsaw shit.

Ah another Swedish DM "hater".. seems to be a growing trend nowadays. While I do agree that a lot of Swedish death metal is overrated, and the second rate clones are (usually) worthless.. Entombed are neither.
Centurion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zone wrote:

No.
ImBlueIBelieveICanDie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Night of the Vampire cover. I have the Monkey Puss Concert DVD and I like watching the music video for the song very funny.
GenericBlackMetalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zone wrote:
VnholyCvntz wrote:
Zone wrote:

Lol

Gorefes's False .

Laughing
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An appropriately named album really.
Zone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

False as in not a real album, or in False as in not the real band?

PARADOX???
Valgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zone wrote:
False as in not a real album, or in False as in not the real band?

PARADOX???

False as in not being able to handle DEATH metal themes. When reading those leftist lyrics one cant tell is it really Gorefest lyricsheet or Rage Against the Machines. Somehow I can tolerate that on thrash metal songs but not in death metal.

Oh, almost forgot. It must be the music that only matters then...
Zone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never really looked for the lyrics beyond the Glorious dead, now I know NOT to read JC'S commie rants.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valgrinder wrote:

False as in not being able to handle DEATH metal themes. When reading those leftist lyrics one cant tell is it really Gorefest lyricsheet or Rage Against the Machines. Somehow I can tolerate that on thrash metal songs but not in death metal.

Oh, almost forgot. It must be the music that only matters then...

Euronymous would be proud of you dude, I bet you also don't listen to Incubus, Napalm Death, early Brutal Truth, Benediction etc. +666 scene points.
fartcough

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I went to the record store the other day, and I didn't end up buying an Entombed cd. All they had there was a used copy of Wolverine Blues for $6. I picked up a used copy of At the Gates - The Red in the Sky is Ours and walked around the store with it for a bit, but then I put it back. I also walked around with a Malignancy - Eugenics cd, but I ended up putting that back too. So, long story short, I didn't buy ANYTHING at the record store!!!
pimp stick

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fartcough wrote:
So, I went to the record store the other day, and I didn't end up buying an Entombed cd. All they had there was a used copy of Wolverine Blues for $6. I picked up a used copy of At the Gates - The Red in the Sky is Ours and walked around the store with it for a bit, but then I put it back. I also walked around with a Malignancy - Eugenics cd, but I ended up putting that back too. So, long story short, I didn't buy ANYTHING at the record store!!!

fail, again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: