P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Lurker of chalice digi question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreadfull Ygg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:05 am    Post subject: Lurker of chalice digi question Reply with quote

Have this digi in collection https://www.discogs.com/Lurker-Of-Chalice-Lurker-Of-Chalice/release/7395954 but Wrest said its russian bootleg. Its because Southern Lord?or probably another reason?
the5thcolumn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because the label who owned the rights for the release licensed them to another for production doesnt mean that it's a bootleg. I am a big fan of Wrest and his music/art, but it seems that he is awfully quick to trash legal releases of his work if he doesn't agree with something.

When the 5 CD Leviathan box set came out I remember he said those were bootlegs as well.... until something was worked out behind the scenes, and then he was selling the box sets through his own webstore Laughing
Dreadfull Ygg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the5thcolumn wrote:
Just because the label who owned the rights for the release licensed them to another for production doesnt mean that it's a bootleg. I am a big fan of Wrest and his music/art, but it seems that he is awfully quick to trash legal releases of his work if he doesn't agree with something.

When the 5 CD Leviathan box set came out I remember he said those were bootlegs as well.... until something was worked out behind the scenes, and then he was selling the box sets through his own webstore Laughing

Ohh, it's even worse than I thought...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: