P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SPEAR OF LONGINUS,THE TRUE WERWOLF & VAGINAL JESUS order
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgotten Wisdom, check your email.

As once again the above few posts show, these are STILL arriving everyday. I have had one order that showed up this week that was sent in May that just NOW arrived, and I had already sent a replacement for the package months ago which did arrive.

This is EXACTLY why ALL mail will be done through HHR from now on as I want those who support the bands, releases and label to be able to get them hassle free as I once provided for over 12 years, but as the last year proved unfortunately, that is not something that I can guarantee any longer now that I am on whatever watch list bullshit big brother has. Comes with the territory, and it was either let the label be crushed by these scum, or take another avenue to continue to keep the label going, but at a loss, by paying someone else to fulfill my orders, which is what is in place now.

ALL who have been ordering through the DAR store and having their orders shipped by HHR have had zero problems and all are being shipped the same or next day. Those last few orders under my belt that seem to be missing, which is UNDER 10 orders, bear with me while I get the new replacement packages out, and then when finally wrapped up, ALL will be perfected and running as it is for everyone else who have their order and are ready for the next releases.

As for those who asked if HHR will be taking care of my wholesale as well, for now, it will be taken care of by me, BUT it will be through an intermediary that I will not reveal as to make sure that there is no way for those in control to fuck with packages by confiscating them, logging them, re-routing them etc. This last year was a struggle, but the battle is nearly won and the war will continue. THANK YOU to all who supported and never gave up hope and realized that this was beyond my control. 2014 will see the most productive year with the most releases ever put out by SSP/ADR before. January alone, if all remain on schedule, will see approximately 12 new releases on 12" Lp, 7" Ep, Cassette and Cd formats, and not including merchandise which is going to triple in volume in the next 2 weeks.

I am assembling the VJ lp's now, and had to order more blank jackets today, so for the next 2-3 weeks they will be assembled and shipping out, so again, EVERYONE bear with me while I do this and wrap up these last 3 SSP releases and assemble/pack/ship them out the door so that DAR can move ahead.

The onslaughts will NEVER stop..........
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well one thing I learned from watching a episode or two of Seinfeld is that the postal office is full of lazy fucks, and they are also all jewish.

Go figure Wink
atwa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very anxious to have the VJ lp in my hands after such suspense. kudos to AK for taking on such a savage reissue.
Wolfram

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I've ever waited as long for a parcel as for this one.. Sure it'll be worth the wait!
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

up

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Wolfram

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up for longer waiting..
NSD Records

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally received my S.O.L. LP

Great release!
Greuel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

only a private copy or more for sale?
Weisthor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greuel wrote:
only a private copy or more for sale?
NSD Records

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 1 private copy...
Pravy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was directed to this thread by an admin and glad to see that the VJ records will be going out in the next few weeks.
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pravy wrote:
Was directed to this thread by an admin and glad to see that the VJ records will be going out in the next few weeks.

Already sending copies out now. I will be assembling/packing all day today and tomorrow and getting them out the door.

Those who have seen,held and listened to the VJ already said that even though the delay was fucked, the wait was more than worth it. I could have easily have made a "censored" cover and made the titles etc on a photocopied insert and gotten it out months and months ago, but I refused to allow the release come out any other way than what Seth had seen and envisioned and the way that I promised him it would be released.

The true extreme underground is where one dwells to ESCAPE the trappings and boundaries and "safety" of mainstream typical music. That is why the underground exists, as an escape and to a realm of absolute freedom that is without boundaries, without limits, and where true art and vision exists. That is why I will NEVER bow to these PC scum who have infiltrated our underground and think that they can dictate and push their pathetic rules in OUR realm. Anyone who bows to these scum and back peddles, makes excuses for, apologizes to and feels the need to give in to these fucking weaklings, has no place in the underground and does not deserve the powerful art and visions of those that exist within and keep this realm alive.

HAIL THE TRUE EXTREME UNDERGROUND.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'underground' metal scene needs to fund their own pressing and printing plant. Keep all pressing vinyl and printing practices in house.

Handle everything the underground has plans to release. Could be quite the business opportunity. No more fear of censorship with the proper individuals managing and operating the facilities.
Turdcannon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
Already sending copies out now. I will be assembling/packing all day today and tomorrow and getting them out the door.

Those who have seen,held and listened to the VJ already said that even though the delay was fucked, the wait was more than worth it. I could have easily have made a "censored" cover and made the titles etc on a photocopied insert and gotten it out months and months ago, but I refused to allow the release come out any other way than what Seth had seen and envisioned and the way that I promised him it would be released.

The true extreme underground is where one dwells to ESCAPE the trappings and boundaries and "safety" of mainstream typical music. That is why the underground exists, as an escape and to a realm of absolute freedom that is without boundaries, without limits, and where true art and vision exists. That is why I will NEVER bow to these PC scum who have infiltrated our underground and think that they can dictate and push their pathetic rules in OUR realm. Anyone who bows to these scum and back peddles, makes excuses for, apologizes to and feels the need to give in to these fucking weaklings, has no place in the underground and does not deserve the powerful art and visions of those that exist within and keep this realm alive.

HAIL THE TRUE EXTREME UNDERGROUND.

Ah dangit now I've got a boner again.
Weisthor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

european distributors for the VJ??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 19 of 26

Jump to: