P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

SPEAR OF LONGINUS,THE TRUE WERWOLF & VAGINAL JESUS order
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1178

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Did one need to pre-order all 3: Veil, Niantiel and Pain Nail in order to be eligible for the discount on these, or are people who just pre-ordered one still included?


I think the prices are all in the first post of this thread.
I realize this, but I'm curious as to whether this discount:
Quote:
================================================
AYONE WHO PREORDERED THE VEIL, NIANTIEL and PAIN NAIL releases has $5 off the grand total of buying all 3 together
as the delay was beyond my control. Just mention it in the email when writing.
================================================

is limited to those who pre-ordered all 3 of the last batch of the releases or if people who only pre-ordered 1 can still get it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moonan



Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 837

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only ordered the Niantiel and my package was held at the post office I was told I would get the discount on my next order when I last heard from Antichrist about 3 weeks ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1178

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moonan wrote:
I only ordered the Niantiel and my package was held at the post office I was told I would get the discount on my next order when I last heard from Antichrist about 3 weeks ago.
Alright, cool. Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moonan



Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 837

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
Still replying to emails. All should be done by tonight.



Have all emails been answered at this stage? Just wondering because I haven't gotten a reply yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quillotine



Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Posts: 1002

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moonan wrote:
AntiChrist wrote:
Still replying to emails. All should be done by tonight.



Have all emails been answered at this stage? Just wondering because I haven't gotten a reply yet.


Rolling Eyes
_________________
http://sandirtydon.blogspot.be/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moonan



Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 837

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He said on Tuesday all emails will be answered by that night it's now Saturday so what's the problem?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5845

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just politely write another inquiry. Possibly from a flood of emails it is not impossible for one or two to end up in junk mail or get accidentally deleted when working through the mass of others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moonan



Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 837

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that's why I was posting here on the off chance that he didn't get my other mail or it got deleted and I though it would be better to post here before sending another email but posters like quillotine don't seem to understand that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1720

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moonan wrote:
I know that's why I was posting here on the off chance that he didn't get my other mail or it got deleted and I though it would be better to post here before sending another email but posters like quillotine don't seem to understand that.


What is your email address? I answered all of the emails up to Wednesday and now into Thursday and Friday today. If you wrote before then, you have been replied to.
_________________
http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/dar.asp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moonan



Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 837

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
moonan wrote:
I know that's why I was posting here on the off chance that he didn't get my other mail or it got deleted and I though it would be better to post here before sending another email but posters like quillotine don't seem to understand that.


What is your email address? I answered all of the emails up to Wednesday and now into Thursday and Friday today. If you wrote before then, you have been replied to.


I emailed at the start of November. Ill send another mail when I get home later. Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1720

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moonan wrote:
AntiChrist wrote:
moonan wrote:
I know that's why I was posting here on the off chance that he didn't get my other mail or it got deleted and I though it would be better to post here before sending another email but posters like quillotine don't seem to understand that.


What is your email address? I answered all of the emails up to Wednesday and now into Thursday and Friday today. If you wrote before then, you have been replied to.


I emailed at the start of November. Ill send another mail when I get home later. Thanks.


I am done with answering emails today now, so when you write the orders at satanichatefulwarskin dot com email, expect a reply within 2 days and if you do not get one, write the satanicskinhead666 at yahoo dot com address. The "orders.com" email server has issues from time to time, and apparently this is "normal" according to the host, but emails that are supposed to come in and/or emails that I send out never make it, and there is absolutely no way to find out which have and which have not.

I will try to make it back to emails mid day today, but no guarantee. If not it will be into Sunday.
_________________
http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/dar.asp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Travis N.



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 1414
Location: Minnesota

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still haven't gotten the Niantiel, Pain Nail, and Veil records. I keep forgetting to email about that.
_________________
A TERRE RECORDS

http://www.aterrerecords.blogspot.com

http://aterre.bigcartel.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HateHammer



Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 389
Location: FINLAND

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supports to SSP as always. The 3 upcoming releases will be available in Finland from Hammer of Hate. Can't wait to get them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1720

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travis N. wrote:
I still haven't gotten the Niantiel, Pain Nail, and Veil records. I keep forgetting to email about that.


Email me asap so that we can figure out.

EVERY order is out the door. Not a single pending order direct, through ebay or discogs is left at this point. Spent over 12 hours in the post office over the last few days. To those whose packages were returned/rejected etc, if we sorted it out, those were sent, to the others, if you read this, please contact me as soon as possible.

2 orders were JUST returned for these buyers in particular if anyone knows these guys:

PREMYSL ONDRA from the Czech Republic - September 2012
JORN HEIMANN from Germany - July 2012

Both were replied to from the accounts that they paid from with photos of returned packages and neither have replied. if anyone knows or is either, please contact me at your convenience.

The above is proof that even with tracking, these packages wind up floating in Post Office limbe with no way to know where they are. The package from July just said it was being sorted, when in actuality it was in Germany, rejected/denied for whatever reason, and then returned in November.
_________________
http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/dar.asp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FEP



Joined: 31 Jan 2011
Posts: 189

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New and old SSP still available (some...) at www.blackmetal-lusitania.com

Stocking the new ones as soon they are out!

Support!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 5 of 26

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group