P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BOOTLEG Blasphemy Hoodies?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duff138

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werwolf wrote:
Here are the pics R.Förster sent me when I asked pics of the Goat hoodie.

If you're concerned about buying bootlegs, then why didn't you just buy directly from Ross Bay Cult?
Werwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duff138 wrote:

If you're concerned about buying bootlegs, then why didn't you just buy directly from Ross Bay Cult?

I did order from there in the past, but as the Förster always takes his time I thought (for that brief moment with hindered judgement) it might be a good idea to get that hoodie through eBay, since on the pic that was posted with the auction it seemed legit. Besides, with eBay there's always protection to the customer so I didn't have anything to loose. I still tend to think the best of people unless proven otherwise, call me naive or whatever, but that monstrosity guy at least showed his true colours.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mutilashawn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's obvious that that shit is bootlegged ... how could anyone be satisfied with it? Have patience .. get the real deal .. support BLASPHEMY and not some tool with a silk screen hobby!
Werwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's my intention as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werwolf wrote:
duff138 wrote:

I did order from there in the past, but as the Förster always takes his time I thought (for that brief moment with hindered judgement) it might be a good idea to get that hoodie through eBay, since on the pic that was posted with the auction it seemed legit. Besides, with eBay there's always protection to the customer so I didn't have anything to loose. I still tend to think the best of people unless proven otherwise, call me naive or whatever, but that monstrosity guy at least showed his true colours.

Just because he said he was in Monstrosity, doesn't make it true. I could say I'm from Vader, but it isn't true...
Werwolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Werwolf wrote:
duff138 wrote:

Just because he said he was in Monstrosity, doesn't make it true. I could say I'm from Vader, but it isn't true...

Well this nitwit really is Mike Poggione from Monstrosity, that's what makes it even more annoying. "im from monstrosity, i know better than you" haha
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say it's a safe bet this place is the ultimate bootlegger, from what I've seen. From Mexico and all over ebay like a nightmare...

http://stores.ebay.com/LOUD-MACHINE

Endless black metal shirts, generally just the logo and in all sizes for bands like...

Watain
Profanatica
Behexen
Taake
Thorns

Everytime you type damn near any band into ebay this guys got a shirt for it made. Wink
Tireheb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For fucks sake those shirts look shitty. Worst was that Nifelheim shirt with partial Finland tour poster used as picture, hah!
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.

"You can't hide the hook!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathLörd wrote:
The reason he stays loyal to this printing company is back in 1988ce when BLASPHEMY wanted to get their first shirts and hoods printed up, no one in Vancouver would do business with them. The Satanic symbols and of course the "Black Metal Skinheads" slogan was too much for people back then (and still now I'm sure). This guy was the only printer that had no problem with such an extreme print so Storms stayed loyal with him all these years even though I knew people that would print these hoods/shirts up much cheaper.

I love Blasphemy, and always support them anyway i can...but this is the biggest line of bullshit I've ever heard. You mean to tell me that this was the only printing company in Canada that would produce satanic merchandise....utter crap....I had plenty of Venom Slayer Bathory and even Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath shirts with Satanic imagry long before 1988....Not to mention, if they had such a hard time finding someone to print their shirts, they could've taken the Danzig route and just silkscreened everything by hand...it's not like they were making 10,000 shirts,..a couple of hundred at best.

"Black Metal Skinheads" slogan was too much for people back then" ....dude, what fucking era are you talking about...1988 or 1958? My friends had Skrewdriver shirts in the 80's that said shit way worse than "black metal skinheads"...oooh
"..(and still now I'm sure)"...dude are you serious? you do realize it's been ten years since Cradle of filth's 'Jesus was a cunt" shirts....fucking marilyn manson has more blasphemous shit on his shirts than that...for sale now at your local Hot Topic.

My friend, who is in a very popular band often discussed on this board, owns a printing shop, and quality hoodies with a two color design, like the Blasphemy ones shown, cost all of about $13 each to produce...and that's on the high side.
If this shop, that Blasphemy is so loyal to, is charging them so much that they have to sell the hoodies for close to $80, that shop wouldn't be in business in 2008....I call bullshit..the only reason the hoodies are $77 is because Blasphemy is kvlt and super collectible and they are fucking the people that are supporting them by charging ebay prices..it's elitist bullshit.."hey if you don't wanna pay $80 for a hoodie, then you don't have to, you'll just never have a Blasphemy hoodie....na na na, na naaa na "
fuck that...i have many Blasphemy shirts...all are bootlegs and none cost me more than $15......if their shit was reasonably priced, I'd buy every fucking shirt, hoodie, tank top, thong, and fucking diaper they have to offer...
by the way...charging $66 for an obvious bootleg on ebay is also fucking reprehensable..and that dude should be beaten along with any idiot that payed it.
Werwolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great guy!

"nope , sorry your wrong, you have no intelligence to underestimate,
i told you my name is mike poggione the bass player for monstrosity for
over 6 years, i've been all over the world, i bet your crap band has not
ever been out of finland and yet you think you know so much, your wrong."
huja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werwolf wrote:
What a great guy!

you should correct his grammatical errors. Laughing
Chit019

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werwolf wrote:
What a great guy!

lol what an arrogant piece of crap, what did you tell him? well at least you dont bootleg shirts for a living Laughing .
DeathLörd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I love Blasphemy, and always support them anyway i can...but this is the biggest line of bullshit I've ever heard. You mean to tell me that this was the only printing company in Canada that would produce satanic merchandise....utter crap.....

Why would Black Winds and Caller of the Storms lie about that? Why would I? Obviously a guy walking into a shop 20 years ago with head tats, sleeves, and a power-lifter build asking for extreme Satanic prints probably would be a little frightening for some people. Yes, even today.

eBay price for these hoods are $150.00 - $200.00USD. We sell them for half price or less in that case.

And the quality is amazing. I have originals from the 80s still very much intact to this day.

Quote:

Hahahah!! What a fuckhead!!! Die!!!!!!
bmdk666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werwolf wrote:
I started a dispute through paypal and very arrogant statements from this
seller's keyboard appeared on my screen:

When I referred to the Ross bay cult site:
"hes mad because i sell the ones i got for 66 when crapmouth on that
cheese site you speak of sell them for 77$ -66 is a ton, 77 is just stupid,
that way over charging, i buy my stuff from all over and i buy dudes out
who are going out so i can sell cheap, people who want to rip you off
dont like that.-also what he is talking about is the 2 blasphemy shirt
designs witch when he told me they never went up again, that site
never gets updated-look at my feedback."

When my arguments obviously started to be too much:
"it does not matter how much it is, like i said you will have to pay
for the shipping, when the hoodie gets here you will be refunded
66.66 witch means you will have waisted at least $24 for nothing,
im the bass player for mostrosity, i get stuff from all over the
world and you beleave some dude who has no idea what he is talking
about, your loss."

Mike Poggione is a legend... go here and browse for more funny shit:

http://www.globaldomination.se/index.php?s=search&q=Mike+Poggione
Blackmetalhed213

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Blasphemy and Proclamation shirts I've bought from Ryan are of SUPERIOR quality!!!

I've worn and washed them tons and they don't show any fading or wear, I have shirts I've been wearing just as long as those two t-shirts and they have small holes starting to form.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: