P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Looking for Burzum hvis lyset tar oss longsleeve

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Golgotha



Joined: 12 Oct 2009
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Looking for Burzum hvis lyset tar oss longsleeve Reply with quote

I'm looking for this one in medium :

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bach



Joined: 13 Dec 2011
Posts: 266

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there was ever a medium made.

L and XL are all I've ever seen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravn



Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 636

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bach wrote:
I don't think there was ever a medium made.

L and XL are all I've ever seen


thats correct....
_________________
good deals with;
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hørus



Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 1926

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to get one on XL, but not for any price, so I guess I'll never got it Confused
_________________
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravn



Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 636

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hørus wrote:
I'd love to get one on XL, but not for any price, so I guess I'll never got it Confused

the last one i seen for sale was for more then 200 usd....
_________________
good deals with;
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hørus



Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 1926

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravn wrote:
Hørus wrote:
I'd love to get one on XL, but not for any price, so I guess I'll never got it Confused

the last one i seen for sale was for more then 200 usd....


yes, I saw the same. I cannot imagine putting more than 50 usd for that. So I guess I'll not get my hands on it anytime soon...
_________________
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravn



Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 636

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hørus wrote:
ravn wrote:
Hørus wrote:
I'd love to get one on XL, but not for any price, so I guess I'll never got it Confused

the last one i seen for sale was for more then 200 usd....


yes, I saw the same. I cannot imagine putting more than 50 usd for that. So I guess I'll not get my hands on it anytime soon...

dont give your hope's up....i bought one for 45 usd last years Wink...
_________________
good deals with;
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group