P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Bastard Noise/Brutal Truth - The Axiom Of Post Humanity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holy ghost

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Bastard Noise/Brutal Truth - The Axiom Of Post Humanity Reply with quote

While I am going to assert my claim that a CD and an LP with different music might be the most preposterous merch gimmick I have ever heard, I am still totally down for this. Even if it just cost me $40 with shipping to order both. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Legendary grindcore godfathers BRUTAL TRUTH and seminal, abrasive-noise terrorists BASTARD NOISE have teamed up for a split record of harsh power-electronic noise insanity. Combining over four decades of grinding noise dominance, "The Axiom Of Post Inhumanity" is a long-overdue pairing of extreme music veterans that is sure to push the limits of even the most masochistic listeners.

Available on CD, LP and digital formats, "The Axiom Of Post Inhumanity" will be released on November 11 via Relapse Records. Both the CD and LP formats of the release contain entirely different sets of music from both bands while the digital version collects all of the tracks onto one compilation.

The album is available for pre-order via Relapse mailorder.

"The Axiom Of Post Inhumanity" track listing:

LP track listing:

01. BRUTAL TRUTH - Control Room: Peace is the Victory Mix
02. BASTARD NOISE - Preemptive Epitaph for the Living
03. BASTARD NOISE - The Antenna Galaxies (ngc 4038-4039)
04. BASTARD NOISE - Frack Baby Frack

CD track listing:

01. BASTARD NOISE - The Duel of the Ant and the Dragonfly
02. BASTARD NOISE - The Horizon on Lynx
03. BASTARD NOISE - Horned Beetle Conflict
04. BASTARD NOISE - Mantis Colony
05. BRUTAL TRUTH - Control Room: Smoke Grind and Sleep Mix
06. BRUTAL TRUTH - The Stroy

BRUTAL TRUTH drummer Rich Hoak commented on the collaboration: "Working with BASTARD NOISE has been an honor! Together we have created 'The Axiom Of Post Inhumanity' with the specific purpose of frying your brain, so please listen LOUD!!"

satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool thing, I want a tour!
Blarted at Birth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bastard Noise have been killing it since Rogue Astronaut. Especially stoked to hear the BT tracks off this split.
holy ghost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blarted at Birth wrote:
Bastard Noise have been killing it since Rogue Astronaut. Especially stoked to hear the BT tracks off this split.

Seriously, esp. Galactic Sanitarium and Progression of Sickness. This is gonna be awesome.
holy ghost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the vinyl and CD preorder package today - I'm especially impressed with the Brutal Truth noise stuff. This is truly a great release, the BN stuff isn't particularly mind-frying but it's good stuff, but these BT? Wowee zowee I am into this shit mate.....
Speerhead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
I got the vinyl and CD preorder package today - I'm especially impressed with the Brutal Truth noise stuff. This is truly a great release, the BN stuff isn't particularly mind-frying but it's good stuff, but these BT? Wowee zowee I am into this shit mate.....

but is the BT stuff "need to control"/"sounds of the animal kingdom" good? the other post reunion material has been underwhelming so far.
holy ghost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speerhead wrote:
holy ghost wrote:

but is the BT stuff "need to control"/"sounds of the animal kingdom" good? the other post reunion material has been underwhelming so far.

It's all noise - like a harsh noise meets industrial fry-up. If you don't like noise, you will not like this. If you do like noise, I think you might be really impressed. I like how they put their endorsements in the liner notes. Those jokers!! You don't play noise with a Warwick.....
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speerhead wrote:
holy ghost wrote:

The reunion albums are pretty good, maybe the old feeling got lost a bit due to the new guitar player, but especially Endtime is entertaining in my book.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: