P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Cruciamentum - UK Death Metal
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
Rough is an understatement, but that demo was a lot of fun to do, and I think the horribleness of the sound captured the vibe quite well! I'll probably upload that demo to megaupload if anyone here wants to hear it, I've had a few requests on other forums!

John, that was me mate! We're not ready to gig yet, but I'll give you a shout when we are!

Thanks for the feedback by the way guys!

We need to talk on a proper release perhaps.
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, the song on the myspace is pretty good. Would like to hear more.
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross Liew - are you still looking for bands for that DM compilation? I could have words and see if we can contribute a track to that if you'd like? Drop me a PM or something if you are interested in talking.

For anyone who is interested, here's a link to download the old Maniakal Torment demo, it's a similar line-up, but a different band! As I said before, I doubt if we will ever use these songs again.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=17ARCO7W
avrlabel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
Ross Liew - are you still looking for bands for that DM compilation? I could have words and see if we can contribute a track to that if you'd like? Drop me a PM or something if you are interested in talking.

For anyone who is interested, here's a link to download the old Maniakal Torment demo, it's a similar line-up, but a different band! As I said before, I doubt if we will ever use these songs again.

This is very good.You plan to release Maniakal Torment demo?
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:

Thanks! The MT demo was released when it came out, but only to about 100 copies. Unfortunatly a lot of those were lost because they were in the possession of the old guitarist, who due to acting like a dick got a bit of a slapping from another member of the band, and apparently they've been mainly distributed to losers he hangs out with in his local "metal" club (probably in an act to try to appear cool) rather than to worthy, appreciative metal fans. There's no plans to ever re-release the demo. Not that it's impossible, but it's highly unlikely to happen off our own backs.
avrlabel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:

Thanks! The MT demo was released when it came out, but only to about 100 copies. Unfortunatly a lot of those were lost because they were in the possession of the old guitarist, who due to acting like a dick got a bit of a slapping from another member of the band, and apparently they've been mainly distributed to losers he hangs out with in his local "metal" club (probably in an act to try to appear cool) rather than to worthy, appreciative metal fans. There's no plans to ever re-release the demo. Not that it's impossible, but it's highly unlikely to happen off our own backs.

I ask becous i would like to have physical release becouse of reviewing of it.
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:

I ask becous i would like to have physical release becouse of reviewing of it.

Aah, thanks! Unfortunatly I don't even have the artwork for it anymore as it was lost on my old PC which exploded, so I couldn't even make you a copy! Sorry about that!
0%cured

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP for more information! Any new songs recorded?
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw this, sorry!

We've had some problems lately, our bassist has had some trouble with work amongst a few other things and we've not rehearsed in a few months. We do plan to get back on track in the coming weeks, and the songs are written for a recording, so (and I know I've been promising this for ages) we hope to start recording soon! Depending on the results, we might try to find a label interested in releasing the demo on vinyl, if not - we will do it ourselves! We also hope to be playing live by the end of the year! As those of you know know me will know, I've had little luck with bands other than one, but don't worry - I refuse to let anything get in the way of Cruciamentum!

If anyone wants to get in touch the email address is: cruciamentumDOTukATgooglemailDOTcom
Scourge

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This track is wicked. Can't wait for that demo.
Ihslahm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I love this track. Looking forward to new stuff!
Detest Records

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
Just saw this, sorry!

We've had some problems lately, our bassist has had some trouble with work amongst a few other things and we've not rehearsed in a few months. We do plan to get back on track in the coming weeks, and the songs are written for a recording, so (and I know I've been promising this for ages) we hope to start recording soon! Depending on the results, we might try to find a label interested in releasing the demo on vinyl, if not - we will do it ourselves! We also hope to be playing live by the end of the year! As those of you know know me will know, I've had little luck with bands other than one, but don't worry - I refuse to let anything get in the way of Cruciamentum!

If anyone wants to get in touch the email address is: cruciamentumDOTukATgooglemailDOTcom

Why do you wish to release a demo on ... vinyl?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detest Records wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:
Just saw this, sorry!

Well we plan to do spend time on it and have a good sounding demo. The songs are all around 5 minutes each, and there's 3-4 going on it, so if the interest is there, there's no reason that I see it couldn't be released as an EP. Do you think this is a bad idea or something?
Detest Records

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
Detest Records wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:
Just saw this, sorry!

Well we plan to do spend time on it and have a good sounding demo. The songs are all around 5 minutes each, and there's 3-4 going on it, so if the interest is there, there's no reason that I see it couldn't be released as an EP. Do you think this is a bad idea or something?

I wouldn't say this is a bad idea ... but for a first effort, a tape is perfect IMO. If your band is that good, you'll have plenty of occasions ot listen to your music on black wax thanx to your demo tape.

Maybe we should discuss this by email ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: