P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Sadistic Intent
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kapalika

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the question of releasing something: Most labels are quick to release recordings but only very few are willing to pay expenses like studio cost etc.
Cashing in is fine but investing not that much. So, getting a decent deal with some funding is not as easy as it may seem.
Blood Of Von

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapalika wrote:
So, getting a decent deal with some funding is not as easy as it may seem.

I know all too well...

Devoured Death

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood Of Von wrote:
Kapalika wrote:
So, getting a decent deal with some funding is not as easy as it may seem.

I know all too well...

Amen to that brother! Cool
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a couple of labels can pool resources and work together to get the release out. Supporting the scene is what it should really be. Am pretty sure the SI name will sell enough for both labels to recoup costs and earn something on the side.
Motorbreath86

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll have Sadistic Intent + Possessed for the very first (and last) time, here in Brazil. Can't wait anymore.
Humus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't want to start a new topic so:

does anybody know how this patch looks like? Hells headbangers have it in stock, but no picture.

SADISTIC INTENT - Resurrection Hell Face (Quality Patch)
Asphyxiation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm almost shure it looks like the print of that shirt:

Asphyxiation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

recent - damn good! - news for us SadInt maniax:

Greetings all Sadistic diehards!

For those that have been asking continuously, the rumors are true - 'Ressurection of the Ancient Black Earth' will FINALLY be re-released professionally via Iron Pegasus in CD formatt ONLY!
http://www.iron-pegasus.com

Here is the official statement:

"The rare "Resurrection of the Ancient Black Earth" LP (originally released anno 2000 on IRON PEGASUS) from unholy Death Metal veterans SADISTIC INTENT will be available on CD soon.

It will include the "Resurrection..." and "Ancient Black Earth" mini albums plus the crushing "Morbid Faith" from the hard to find 7'inch.

All the Death Metal maniacs don't need to pay crazy prices anymore to get these cult recordings that are considered total classics of darkest Death Metal.

Also, we advice the true fans to keep their fingers off the silly bootleg LP that has recently been released. It was only released just to make some quick cash for everybody who is involved here, bootlegger and $ellers.

The band isn't really happy with this release. So better wait for the CD release which will include a thick nice booklet and bonus tracks."

There is NO word at this moment when it will be released. Any new info regarding this re-release will be posted on here (SadInt myspace) as soon as time permits.

Stay tuned for more Sadistic Intent related info this week!

Beast regards,
-H666

Looking forward to that one, even if it's only a damn cd - I'm still after the vinyl, but y'all know, they're pretty expensive...
Invictus Productions

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's utterly absurd that in 2008 Sadistic Intent still have not released 'The Second Coming of Darkness' and only now are the two original MCDs coming out via Iron Pegasus. Regarding funding for the band & recording; they were not in a position to demand stupid money from any label as they are an underground act even if they are on the bigger end of the scale in the underground. That in the decade since their debut full length was announced they'd released nothing but a couple of split EPs and a 7" on Iron Pegasus is ridiculous and any sympathy directed towards the band I think is somewhat misguided. There are a load of labels who would have released a Sadistic Intent LP/CD in the past decade and even if the masters for the original recording were being held by the studio (as claimed by the band) a deal could surely have been worked out to release them. At the end of the day the studio wants money & useless master tapes serve no purpose to the studio.

Also, with merch Sadistic Intent could have funded some of their own recording. Selling shirts & MCDs they'd pressed themselves would have brought in a lot of cash.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invictus Productions wrote:
It's utterly absurd that in 2008 Sadistic Intent still have not released 'The Second Coming of Darkness' and only now are the two original MCDs coming out via Iron Pegasus. Regarding funding for the band & recording; they were not in a position to demand stupid money from any label as they are an underground act even if they are on the bigger end of the scale in the underground. That in the decade since their debut full length was announced they'd released nothing but a couple of split EPs and a 7" on Iron Pegasus is ridiculous and any sympathy directed towards the band I think is somewhat misguided. There are a load of labels who would have released a Sadistic Intent LP/CD in the past decade and even if the masters for the original recording were being held by the studio (as claimed by the band) a deal could surely have been worked out to release them. At the end of the day the studio wants money & useless master tapes serve no purpose to the studio.

Also, with merch Sadistic Intent could have funded some of their own recording. Selling shirts & MCDs they'd pressed themselves would have brought in a lot of cash.

Aren't these tapes damaged?
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only in the underground do people complain about CDs and reissues of really good material that is unavailable.
dalecooper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No complaints from me - I'll be ordering that the day it comes out.
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They need to quit riding the coat tails of Possessed, too.
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Stygian Shadows 'zine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darragh, you're totally right! But I'm curious... Invictus would release their debut album???
Invictus Productions

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stygian Shadows 'zine wrote:
Darragh, you're totally right! But I'm curious... Invictus would release their debut album???

I can only speak hypothetically but yes if the circumstances were right & I had the funds, time and ability to do it I would certainly be interested but I would think that Sadistic Intent would be more interested in other labels than Invictus.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: