P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Recent movies you watched/bought
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 550, 551, 552 ... 556, 557, 558  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightvvolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started watching PUNISHER Season 1.

M. wrote:
Tryhard nerd shit
Jewdozer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri- 10/10

This director only makes gold. Seven Psychopaths before and then In Bruges before that, both also 10/10 in my opinion. If you've seen Fargo, Frances McDormand's character is the complete opposite of sweet ol' Margie. I really think Sam Rockwell should get a Supporting Character Oscar for this.
LazerBeast

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewdozer wrote:

This director only makes gold. Seven Psychopaths before and then In Bruges before that, both also 10/10 in my opinion. If you've seen Fargo, Frances McDormand's character is the complete opposite of sweet ol' Margie. I really think Sam Rockwell should get a Supporting Character Oscar for this.

Saw this last night, also. Fantastic film.
danofort

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the Yuletide is impending, I watched the three greatest Yule films-

Trading Places
Die Hard
Gremilns
Feuersturm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Machinist. Good one! Hard to imagine what Christian Bale had to go through to achieve the emaciated look. Probably the most extreme physical transformation for a movie I can think of.

PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feuersturm wrote:
The Machinist. Good one! Hard to imagine what Christian Bale had to go through to achieve the emaciated look. Probably the most extreme physical transformation for a movie I can think of.

Apparently he took vitamins and ate an apple a day and drank black coffee, under Doctor supervision of course.
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeterVenkman wrote:
Feuersturm wrote:

Apparently he took vitamins and ate an apple a day and drank black coffee, under Doctor supervision of course.

and he's pingponged his weight around a lot in between since. he got pretty thin again for a recent role and now plumped up again to play Dick Cheney.

almost unrecognizable at this point. he will probably die in his late 50s or early 60s. Sad

---
Recent deals/trades with : Al Infierno, bearsbearsbears , jerry666, lordpazuzu, lunar stele, xyosefx . Feedback on ebay and discogs speaks loud.
swearengen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching that limited series The Sinner with Jessica Biel. Really good, i recommend it.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewdozer wrote:

I saw this as well, but didn't think as highly of it as you did. I was really looking forward to it, too. It kinda felt really disjointed... like it didn't know what it wanted to be and the tone was all over the map. I did like it overall, though. Agreed about Sam Rockwell.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlevinKelevra wrote:
PeterVenkman wrote:
Feuersturm wrote:

and he's pingponged his weight around a lot in between since. he got pretty thin again for a recent role and now plumped up again to play Dick Cheney.

almost unrecognizable at this point. he will probably die in his late 50s or early 60s. Sad

Yeah he is a madman! And to think he went right from "The Machinist" to his "Batman Begins" as far as the physicality goes.

Also amazing is his transformation for the movie "The Fighter". HIGHLY recommended film if you guys haven't seen it. One of his best roles, and a great film in every aspect.
lifeless

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
with some beautiful scenery

elizabeth olsen
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lifeless wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
with some beautiful scenery

elizabeth olsen

Idea
hymnsoftheneedlefreak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
SlevinKelevra wrote:
PeterVenkman wrote:
Feuersturm wrote:

Yeah he is a madman! And to think he went right from "The Machinist" to his "Batman Begins" as far as the physicality goes.

Also amazing is his transformation for the movie "The Fighter". HIGHLY recommended film if you guys haven't seen it. One of his best roles, and a great film in every aspect.

Bale used to be an animal when he went into his transformations. 121lbs for Machinist, all the way to 230lbs for Batman Begins and then shed to 190lbs for the filming. Steroids probably helped, insanity, for sure. It's almost unheard of to gain 109 pounds in 6 months without some type of aid and super dangerous as well.
windofpain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swearengen wrote:
Watching that limited series The Sinner with Jessica Biel. Really good, i recommend it.

I enjoyed it, haven't seen Biel in anything in a long time, she was quite good in that mini-series. Pretty bleak story but it was one of the better shows I've seen in the last couple years.
danofort

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
SlevinKelevra wrote:
PeterVenkman wrote:
Feuersturm wrote:

Bale used to be an animal when he went into his transformations. 121lbs for Machinist, all the way to 230lbs for Batman Begins and then shed to 190lbs for the filming. Steroids probably helped, insanity, for sure. It's almost unheard of to gain 109 pounds in 6 months without some type of aid and super dangerous as well.

For sure. He may have done serious damage to his body. But, I think it was planned, certain scenes shot ahead of time and whatnot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 550, 551, 552 ... 556, 557, 558  Next
Page 551 of 558

Jump to: