P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

INCANTATION " BLASPHEMOUS CREMATION " CD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhantomOTO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought Incantation along with Autopsy - Ridden With Disease, Dr. Shrinker - Grotesque Wedlock, Rottrevore - Disembodied, and Shub Niggurath - Evilness and Darkness Prevails. Unfortunately, they forgot to put the CD in the Dr. Shrinker case, sent the wrong Shub Niggurath CD in Horror Creatures which I already own (the covers for Evilness... and the Horror Creatures reissue are practically the same), and put the wrong back cover with the Autopsy CD (it's the Dead as Fuck inlay). Has anyone had problems like this with Necrohamonic? Are they good about doing replacements/exchanges?

Otherwise, the Incantation disc is killer.
peterott

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my CD yesterday (together with the Kaamos/Repugnant Split CD). Very good. Sound of this rough mix is a bit muffled, but very very good release. Sadly the booklet doesn't tell the story behind it, why the recording has been "shortly erased after".
DonTzu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got this from Ibex Moon - arrived in Oz pretty quickly - along with denial fiend CD/DVD and 7"

Sounds great - heavy and dark - just as expected.
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone confirm what the Paypal address is for Necroharmonic? I'm looking at my history and the one I have seems rather odd for it, despite my having gone through their store.
Wayne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voidhanger wrote:
Can anyone confirm what the Paypal address is for Necroharmonic? I'm looking at my history and the one I have seems rather odd for it, despite my having gone through their store.

You may have ordered at the same time as me, and I thought the same as you so I mailed Roy and he told me that he had to use his girlfriend's PayPal for a few days due to some problems.

I like the CD a lot but as Peterott said, the booklet is a wasted opportunity.
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wayne wrote:
Voidhanger wrote:

You may have ordered at the same time as me, and I thought the same as you so I mailed Roy and he told me that he had to use his girlfriend's PayPal for a few days due to some problems.

I like the CD a lot but as Peterott said, the booklet is a wasted opportunity.

Ah okay, good to know. I emailed them last night regarding it, still waiting for a response. I got an email saying that my payment had been accepted and order processed, but the invoice number on the site says the payment is still unprocessed. Hopefully sort this out soon, I'm very impatient to hear this stuff!
Imposter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomOTO wrote:
Has anyone had problems like this with Necrohamonic? Are they good about doing replacements/exchanges?

Yeah, I ordered a Funebrarum shirt from Necroharmonic earlier this year. Took forever, and apparently they hadn't received some of my mail. It got sorted eventually, but when the shirt came through, they'd included a different one to the design I'd ordered, because it was out of stock. As it happens the design I got was also killer, but they didn't check first. They also included a free Blasphemous Cremation shirt, which sweetened the deal somewhat. Even so, I doubt I'll be bothering with Necroharmonic again, if I can help it.
Evil Fifi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomOTO wrote:
I bought Incantation along with Autopsy - Ridden With Disease, Dr. Shrinker - Grotesque Wedlock, Rottrevore - Disembodied, and Shub Niggurath - Evilness and Darkness Prevails. Unfortunately, they forgot to put the CD in the Dr. Shrinker case, sent the wrong Shub Niggurath CD in Horror Creatures which I already own (the covers for Evilness... and the Horror Creatures reissue are practically the same), and put the wrong back cover with the Autopsy CD (it's the Dead as Fuck inlay). Has anyone had problems like this with Necrohamonic? Are they good about doing replacements/exchanges?

Otherwise, the Incantation disc is killer.

Add 1 to missings cd's...annyoing. Prefer to get my stuff elsewhere if possible.
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had some trouble once when Roy sent me the wrong Autopsy CD, but he was really cool about it, and sent me from free CDs along with the right one, so I won't bad mouth him!
Wayne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must add that once I'd sorted out the PayPal problem with Roy that my CD came within about five days, so I've got no complaints about his speed of delivery.
Goab

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news about the announced vinyl version?
Chit019

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree to every statement said here, not the best distro/label to deal with, either you'll get a wrong item or your order will not be sent at all.
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got an order shipped confirmation today. Better late than never!
Professor Black

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bug this guy about Raunchous Brothers CD release !!
Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem with Ridden with Disease. It had the Dead as Fuck back cover. He must have run out of the right cover. I asked him about and haven't heard back.

Other than that I have never had a problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: