P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

EVIL INVADERS V (Official Thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samsquanch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bunk beds. That is the issue.
chunks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S_Slaughter wrote:
N.W.D wrote:

Should be noted that the Venom twinz have only ever had (largely) unskilled labouring jobs for the past 25+ years, so that they managed to get 6000+ records is amazing.

Nothing wrong with good honnest labour jobs, they pay well too. Not everyone has the oppertunity to or even wants to go to further education. Nothing to be looked down upon.

seriously. I've got a university degree and have friends who dropped out of school in year 9 who make more money than I do.
S_Slaughter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsquanch wrote:
Bunk beds. That is the issue.

It is indeed a conern.
N.W.D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S_Slaughter wrote:
N.W.D wrote:

Should be noted that the Venom twinz have only ever had (largely) unskilled labouring jobs for the past 25+ years, so that they managed to get 6000+ records is amazing.

Nothing wrong with good honnest labour jobs, they pay well too. Not everyone has the oppertunity to or even wants to go to further education. Nothing to be looked down upon.

Not looking down at them for getting a labouring job (or at anyone who chooses to), its that they bought all those records instead of being able to live (and function) as independently as anyone else their age is able to.
Monad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose your doing alright living under mum and dad's roof with them washing your clothes and cooking your food while you go to uni and spend all your remaining cash on tapes because you have zero living expenses?
Or perhaps you don't live there and reside in a government funded boarding house for all of those who study at the same uni? Don't some those places have cut water, Gas and electricity costs?

Most uni students study and live out of home in a share house situation and work an evening job to support themselves. Nothing wrong with labor jobs at all, You may even end up in one for a period of time... Be it necessity, Good wage, Reliability or for any other reason. So next time you put all your years of wisdom forward, Remember that you may not be as "functional" or "independent" as you once believed.

Either way, Great line up for the fest and the majority of the bands are exceptional
samsquanch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is going to wear a patched up flouro jacket to the fest to show their prole roots? Will union stickers be allowed on the Evil Invaders worksite?
S_Slaughter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WISH I could live at home & spend all my money on exciting things like records & booze. Not have to do washing, clean, pay bills, rent, lands rates & be an adult.. I am seriously sick of the real world. You get over the novelty of it pretty quickly.
abbottur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsquanch wrote:
Who is going to wear a patched up flouro jacket to the fest to show their prole roots? Will union stickers be allowed on the Evil Invaders worksite?

Should have some hi-vis for people pissing after a dozen beers... there were some lads who were seriously struggling with standing and not pissing on other peoples feet last year, they need to get singled out as a hazard Laughing
goatmolestor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monad wrote:
I suppose your doing alright living under mum and dad's roof with them washing your clothes and cooking your food while you go to uni and spend all your remaining cash on tapes because you have zero living expenses?
Or perhaps you don't live there and reside in a government funded boarding house for all of those who study at the same uni? Don't some those places have cut water, Gas and electricity costs?

Most uni students study and live out of home in a share house situation and work an evening job to support themselves. Nothing wrong with labor jobs at all, You may even end up in one for a period of time... Be it necessity, Good wage, Reliability or for any other reason. So next time you put all your years of wisdom forward, Remember that you may not be as "functional" or "independent" as you once believed.

Either way, Great line up for the fest and the majority of the bands are exceptional

Hahaha get angry, only manual labour jobs are real!!

vilifiercult@gmail.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
da666

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goatmolestor wrote:
Monad wrote:

Hahaha get angry, only manual labour jobs are real!!

I think it was more just the point of people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Not to mention people shouldn't be gossiping about others private lives and what they spend their money on etc. in a public forum. If someone buys 6000 records or a ming dynasty funerary horse - who gives a fuck if its what makes them happy?
This isn't the womans weekly.
goatmolestor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Womans weekly, nwn.... Same thing really as this place revolves around gossip and slander :p

vilifiercult@gmail.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
goatmolestor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually while I'm at it, I'm supprised monad and da666 are actually getting defensive at good natured shit stirring and injokes, I've known the venom twins for years and they are good dudes with a sense of humor also, something that seems to be lacking in the nsw black circle ov kultlords.... Both of yahs need to go smoke a Billy and remember that Aussies are shitstirrers and pulling the piss is 99% of what we do (well everyone I know atleast and that's a fair few people)

Also answer your email da666, wanna buy some shit off you unless I've made your black book of people to not sell to :p

vilifiercult@gmail.com
da666

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goatmolestor wrote:
Actually while I'm at it, I'm supprised monad and da666 are actually getting defensive at good natured shit stirring and injokes, I've known the venom twins for years and they are good dudes with a sense of humor also, something that seems to be lacking in the nsw black circle ov kultlords.... Both of yahs need to go smoke a Billy and remember that Aussies are shitstirrers and pulling the piss is 99% of what we do (well everyone I know atleast and that's a fair few people)

Also answer your email da666, wanna buy some shit off you unless I've made your black book of people to not sell to :p

Its not even defensive, it's just as i said - people, glass houses, stones.
You thinking its defensive means your taking it seriously, thats un-australian of you, shitstirring is part of what we do, don't you know that? So why did you take it seriously? You shri-lanken or something mate?

And you said it right there "injokes" not "public jokes to share to the world who don't know they are in jokes" - something along those line, especially when its personal info about what people do with their money, that they still live with their parents etc. etc.

Pulling cones is for abos and dolts champ.

And the reason i said anything was because in the past i have seen youngens of the scene (mind you i dont know how old you are, but i know NWD is a youngen) get their teeth knocked out for shit stirring way less then you guys on the internet.
Next time ill just let people make their own mistakes and enjoy the show Cool
"cause dats the fair dinkum ozzie cunt way aye cobber, dango stole me baby, farkn frash on ya cunny, dong rats for the win gubna"

re: email, LPs not here yet so im not sure if ill have any for aussies, ill get back to you when they arrive or post it on here.
goatmolestor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah that makes more sense now put like that, but I think N.W.D is safe as he is way too nice a dude unlike me at his age... (I'm between you and N.W.Ds age) so I doubt violence would happen towards him for keyboard kommandoism as he isnt a drunken Fuckwit...

Ahhh no worries also on the records and whatnot, I'll hassle later on when they turn up

[ontopic again sorta] chunks is right, when I was working out past Liverpool at the slaughterhouse there the casual knifehands were on butchers rates and that's like 28ph, so working 50hrs a week mon/fri that usually reached 12-1300 p/w after tax for basically unskilled labour as any idiot can slice meat

vilifiercult@gmail.com
THE RIPPER

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: