P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Need links to RAC distros...............
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Descension

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:46 pm    Post subject: Need links to RAC distros............... Reply with quote

Deleted my folder of bookmarks. All I can remember off the top of my head are Micetrap and NSM.
Runningwild

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends where you live. I buy from Pure Impact and Midgard.
bMz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nowadays I mostly use Opos records from Germany for my rac/etc. needs. Fair prices and the shipping is cheap too.
Good deals with: ildjarn74, Mikael, moorleiche, Morbid Mike, mordibdeceiver, s.charlach, Goat Sadomator, BlackMinion, anotherdeadhero, The Nihil Congregation, kinghunterz, aeongrave, blacksun, markos, SonOfPerdition, Teutonic Slaughter, Wolfram, beerfiend
Roy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bMz wrote:
Nowadays I mostly use Opos records from Germany for my rac/etc. needs. Fair prices and the shipping is cheap too.

Opos is a great label and mailorder. PC records from Germany is a equally good label and mailorder. Though the cd's are a euro or two pricier from them.

I see you are from Suomi. PC records has just released a new cd from Finnish band Marder i saw. Must be quite good. It's also in the OPOS list among the new items.

Pure Impact from Belgium has a load too. With the demise of Panzerfaust,Resistance and Final Stand records,the USA doesn't have much to offer. There ARE still some distributions left,the one with the most material being Micetrap i guess. But those other three are soarly missed. a real drain for the USA.
bMz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy wrote:
bMz wrote:

Opos is a great label and mailorder. PC records from Germany is a equally good label and mailorder. Though the cd's are a euro or two pricier from them.

I see you are from Suomi. PC records has just released a new cd from Finnish band Marder i saw. Must be quite good. It's also in the OPOS list among the new items.

Pure Impact from Belgium has a load too. With the demise of Panzerfaust,Resistance and Final Stand records,the USA doesn't have much to offer. There ARE still some distributions left,the one with the most material being Micetrap i guess. But those other three are soarly missed. a real drain for the USA.

Yup, it was released yesterday...will surely get the cd from the band as soon as soon as they get it in their hands. There are few sample songs in youtube if someone wants to check em out. Ok...not going to derail the thread anymore...sry!

ps. What happened to Rampage Productions from uk?? Their site seems to be down and haven't been bothered to find out whats been going on. Another great uk distro I used in the past was Scotland Awake...seems to be gone long gone also.
Good deals with: ildjarn74, Mikael, moorleiche, Morbid Mike, mordibdeceiver, s.charlach, Goat Sadomator, BlackMinion, anotherdeadhero, The Nihil Congregation, kinghunterz, aeongrave, blacksun, markos, SonOfPerdition, Teutonic Slaughter, Wolfram, beerfiend
BROWN KHMER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the famous titles..actuall titles..pc records..but more interesting..for me f.e. ...a good distro for exotic titles is rac'n roll from argentina f.e.
Wolfram

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy wrote:
With the demise of Panzerfaust,Resistance and Final Stand records,the USA doesn't have much to offer.

What happened to Resistance? Totally missed that..
Goatanizer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bMz wrote:

ps. What happened to Rampage Productions from uk?? Their site seems to be down and haven't been bothered to find out whats been going on. Another great uk distro I used in the past was Scotland Awake...seems to be gone long gone also.

Question

Also Rune and Sword prod and Highlander East Coast disappeared some years ago... Rampage seemed to be the last stronghold in England.
Honest prices and good deals with postages price.
Goatanizer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try these labels above all if you are looking for LPs

Adler Versand
DIM Records
4UVinyl Versand
Barracuda Records
Wewelsburg Records
widzew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
Roy wrote:
With the demise of Panzerfaust,Resistance and Final Stand records,the USA doesn't have much to offer.

What happened to Resistance? Totally missed that..

Resistance is going through management change and will be back soon. Better than ever, hopefully.
la_ciudad_podrida

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried to order from micetrap once years ago but they wanted a credit card number directly so I backed out. said something about "paypal's anti white policies" or something.
Carlzilla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paypal can be strange about what you're using it for if you're a business. Just like eBay won't allow you to sell openly racist things. It's all the same company.

I've done plenty of business with Micetrap, and recommend them fully.

And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.

http://www.last.fm/user/carlzilla
midgetviolence

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know any distro who carry material from the Japanese RAC scene (SSS)? Sledge Hammer is one of my absolute favorite RAC bands ever but can't find their material anywhere. (Not looking to buy something for 1488 $ on ebay by some hooknose.)

Will probably check out some of the things listed here, as my RAC collection is embarresingly small.
Runningwild

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Aggro Knuckle is at both Midgard and Pure Impact. That Made in Japan comp on MFS has a bit of Sledge Hammer on it - that dcd is easy to find.
Roy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

la_ciudad_podrida wrote:
tried to order from micetrap once years ago but they wanted a credit card number directly so I backed out. said something about "paypal's anti white policies" or something.

But you're from the USA yourself? Doesn't he do banktransfer? Would be even cheaper and easier. And as Carlzilla said,the guy is nice and trustful.
In the White Nationalist scene he had/has somewhat of a bad rep because he seems to be in it just for the money and rumours about bootlegging and rip off deals with bands. But were the other US labels any better? I mean where are they now? All gone. So better to support the only big distro left in North America.

Japanese stuff is hard to come by yeah. The most distributed here in europe were the Japanese Samurai compilation and one other i can't remember. Bound For Glory did a split with a japanes band and played a few gigs overthere,which was captured with one camera and released on DVD.

Resistance management change? Again? Must be the fourth time by now. I loved the titles they've released. Lot's of classics. And Resistance magazine was the bomb. Very Happy There are almost no bands left in the USA/Canada,so i don't have high hopes that either the label/distro or the magazine will come to full fruition again.

I have over a thousand WN/WP cd's so if someone has a question about a release just ask.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: