P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Darker Than Black Records: Updates & News
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106 ... 112, 113, 114  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tollwut



Joined: 06 Feb 2015
Posts: 824
Location: CCAA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it correct that M.O.D. will also get copies of the Rundagor "Elements Of Warmonger" CD? Then I would have some items ready for another order...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WolfkultReligion



Joined: 06 Jan 2018
Posts: 431
Location: South of Heaven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tollwut wrote:
Is it correct that M.O.D. will also get copies of the Rundagor "Elements Of Warmonger" CD? Then I would have some items ready for another order...


Yes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heretic Death Call



Joined: 29 Jan 2016
Posts: 452

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I saw somewhere on the forum here that Ygg was going to get a repressing. But now I can't find where that was for the life of me. Is my mind playing tricks on me, or is this happening DTB?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WolfkultReligion



Joined: 06 Jan 2018
Posts: 431
Location: South of Heaven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretic Death Call wrote:
I thought I saw somewhere on the forum here that Ygg was going to get a repressing. But now I can't find where that was for the life of me. Is my mind playing tricks on me, or is this happening DTB?


That was also confirmed!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heretic Death Call



Joined: 29 Jan 2016
Posts: 452

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolfkultReligion wrote:
Heretic Death Call wrote:
I thought I saw somewhere on the forum here that Ygg was going to get a repressing. But now I can't find where that was for the life of me. Is my mind playing tricks on me, or is this happening DTB?


That was also confirmed!


Ok great. I was starting to think I was going crazy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WolfkultReligion



Joined: 06 Jan 2018
Posts: 431
Location: South of Heaven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretic Death Call wrote:
WolfkultReligion wrote:
Heretic Death Call wrote:
I thought I saw somewhere on the forum here that Ygg was going to get a repressing. But now I can't find where that was for the life of me. Is my mind playing tricks on me, or is this happening DTB?


That was also confirmed!


Ok great. I was starting to think I was going crazy.


I can't confirm you aren't Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heretic Death Call



Joined: 29 Jan 2016
Posts: 452

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolfkultReligion wrote:
Heretic Death Call wrote:
WolfkultReligion wrote:
Heretic Death Call wrote:
I thought I saw somewhere on the forum here that Ygg was going to get a repressing. But now I can't find where that was for the life of me. Is my mind playing tricks on me, or is this happening DTB?


That was also confirmed!


Ok great. I was starting to think I was going crazy.


I can't confirm you aren't Wink


I suppose I can't either, but this helps haha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phlegma



Joined: 13 Feb 2015
Posts: 871

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope Absurd - Totenlieder repress will show up very soon. need a copy and the discocks prices are just insane.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 5777
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phlegma wrote:
i hope Absurd - Totenlieder repress will show up very soon.


Already at the pressing plant, yes.

Ygg-repress is now confirmed; vinyl and pro-tape at first, new CD edition later.
_________________
Horde Absurd: www.hordeabsurd.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Phlegma



Joined: 13 Feb 2015
Posts: 871

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Phlegma wrote:
i hope Absurd - Totenlieder repress will show up very soon.


Already at the pressing plant, yes.

Ygg-repress is now confirmed; vinyl and pro-tape at first, new CD edition later.


wooooaaaah Shocked

pretty awesome news. did you use the original artwork?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heretic Death Call



Joined: 29 Jan 2016
Posts: 452

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Phlegma wrote:
i hope Absurd - Totenlieder repress will show up very soon.


Already at the pressing plant, yes.

Ygg-repress is now confirmed; vinyl and pro-tape at first, new CD edition later.


Perfect! Will the Ygg repress differ from the original press at all?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 5777
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretic Death Call wrote:

Perfect! Will the Ygg repress differ from the original press at all?


Yes, there'll be minor improvements like adding 3 mm spine to the outer sleeve. Other than that, the new edition will be equal to the first edition, I'd say.

Phlegma wrote:

pretty awesome news. did you use the original artwork?


Totenlieder? It will have the new artwork of the latest CD edition.
_________________
Horde Absurd: www.hordeabsurd.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Phlegma



Joined: 13 Feb 2015
Posts: 871

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks. i've never seen the new Totenlieder artwork before.
well, not sure about it. it fits but it's unfamiliar... and the old is still my favorite.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heretic Death Call



Joined: 29 Jan 2016
Posts: 452

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Heretic Death Call wrote:

Perfect! Will the Ygg repress differ from the original press at all?


Yes, there'll be minor improvements like adding 3 mm spine to the outer sleeve. Other than that, the new edition will be equal to the first edition, I'd say.


Excellent news, definitely will purchase. Thank you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Barbarossa



Joined: 21 Sep 2017
Posts: 7
Location: Breizh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phlegma wrote:
thanks. i've never seen the new Totenlieder artwork before.
well, not sure about it. it fits but it's unfamiliar... and the old is still my favorite


I love both of them but the cover with the Walkyrie, her horse, the ravens and the warrior loosing his guts is splendid imo. Njard did (again) a great job.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106 ... 112, 113, 114  Next
Page 105 of 114

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group