P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Root - The Temple in the Underworld LP
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Astaroth



Joined: 05 Oct 2007
Posts: 1323

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Root - The Temple in the Underworld LP Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROOT-The-Temple-In-The-Underworld-LP-BLACK-METAL-BURZUM_W0QQitemZ320255436137QQihZ011QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Personally I'd have changed the currency Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
monsterSquad



Joined: 16 Aug 2007
Posts: 704

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw this a few days ago. is it really worth that ridiculous price???? aren't the same tracks in the NWN! box set?

and who the hell would pay that much without buyer protection, the seller doesn't even accept paypal. he could essentially take the money and not send shit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Endless Morbidity



Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 2108
Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does the Zjevení LP usually sell for? I need that sucker on vinyl. That's one album I wouldn't mind a Pic LP of.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2893

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

monsterSquad wrote:
and who the hell would pay that much without buyer protection, the seller doesn't even accept paypal. he could essentially take the money and not send shit


It might be a bit hard for foreigners to figure out who the seller is but believe me, you have nothing to fear when it comes to realiability.
Also, what's the fucking thing with people demanding paypal nowadays. Just because you don't accept it doesn't mean you're a rip-off. Mailordering worked fine for 25 years without paypal and now all of a sudden this is the only way to make safe payments? Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
monsterSquad



Joined: 16 Aug 2007
Posts: 704

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
monsterSquad wrote:
and who the hell would pay that much without buyer protection, the seller doesn't even accept paypal. he could essentially take the money and not send shit


It might be a bit hard for foreigners to figure out who the seller is but believe me, you have nothing to fear when it comes to realiability.
Also, what's the fucking thing with people demanding paypal nowadays. Just because you don't accept it doesn't mean you're a rip-off. Mailordering worked fine for 25 years without paypal and now all of a sudden this is the only way to make safe payments? Rolling Eyes


ok first of all, the seller is the foreigner here selling shit on MY fucking ebay.

on egay i will only use paypal, the seller's feedback is good but it's ebay, not a distro. only an idiot would give someone almost 500 dollars when they have no protection. THAT'S the thing with people demanding paypal. do your research.

i don't give a shit what the price is, that's up to the seller. just curious if it's worth that amount
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2893

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you mention it's ebay and not a distro because the seller on ebay runs a small label/distro which many people here, maybe even you, have ordered from in the past.

About the price: too high. Copies that have turned up in the past years went for around $200. But it turns up very rarely.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Elite



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 2716
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
What does the Zjevení LP usually sell for? I need that sucker on vinyl. That's one album I wouldn't mind a Pic LP of.


I think I paid Ł40/$80 for mine- but I can't remember exactly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
Endless Morbidity wrote:
What does the Zjevení LP usually sell for? I need that sucker on vinyl. That's one album I wouldn't mind a Pic LP of.


I think I paid Ł40/$80 for mine- but I can't remember exactly.


I paid for mine 15 Euro, absolutely mint and I got it (beware, I want to cult) from Sombre Records back then. Usually the album is 100$+ in the meantime.

I would buy that LP immediately, but that price is just too high for me. Are there only 200 copies existing of that LP? Wasn't there a story with a lot of damaged copies behind, therefore the small quantity? I am not sure.

A picture disc version would be killer... Wink
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
harmless



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 2139
Location: 101 Reykjavík, Iceland.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do it, dennis! do it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kapalika



Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2424
Location: Germoney

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea for what sum the cd version might go?
_________________
A nobody in a world of somebodies
Black market list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16661
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone needs to put Root "Revelations" CD on vinyl.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:

I paid for mine 15 Euro, absolutely mint and I got it (beware, I want to cult) from Sombre Records back then. Usually the album is 100$+ in the meantime.



Haha, I got mine also from Spaller for 30 DM. Mint !

I think the 1st LP isnŽt that rare and hard to get like Hell Symphony or the 3rd one. Anyway, IŽam after the 3rd one since years...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably get better protection when you use bank transfers than paypal could ever provide.
Back to top
Astaroth



Joined: 05 Oct 2007
Posts: 1323

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonomancy666 wrote:
masters_throne wrote:

I paid for mine 15 Euro, absolutely mint and I got it (beware, I want to cult) from Sombre Records back then. Usually the album is 100$+ in the meantime.



Haha, I got mine also from Spaller for 30 DM. Mint !

I think the 1st LP isnŽt that rare and hard to get like Hell Symphony or the 3rd one. Anyway, IŽam after the 3rd one since years...


Yeah Zjeveni isn't that rare but damn it's a great LP. The Temple in the Underworld album is musically and creatively superior though. Hell Symphony sits somewhere in the middle of both of those. The 666 EP is quite difficult to get also.

I managed to get a lot of these Czech LP's (minus this one and Hell Symphony which cost an arm and a leg) from contacts in Prague. Most of the records were for reasonable prices which means $30.00 USD maximum each. Some great Czech records like Torr, Assessor, Neuropatolog, Kryptor, Drakar, Skamrasax which you could find cheap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChapelOfDoom



Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 458

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have "666" EP for Trade !!! Offers accepted Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group