P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

INCANTATION - Vanquish In Vengeance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AtomicGrave



Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the vinyl version of this come with an insert??
_________________
Good Traders : NWN, Deathlord, Horrificus, VK666,
Evil Invader, Zodd, Astaroth, Below_The_Sun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LifeDepraved



Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 2729

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Yeah
_________________
Trade/Sale List

Good Sellers/Buyers/Traders: In Solitude, metalbrain, IIIRD GATEKEEPER, Mangled Torsos, Kakarot SS5, S(2), Schoolslave, Heksekult, Hobophobic(2), IXTAB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AtomicGrave



Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.
Guess i had better start trying to chase one down!
_________________
Good Traders : NWN, Deathlord, Horrificus, VK666,
Evil Invader, Zodd, Astaroth, Below_The_Sun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superterrorizer



Joined: 21 Oct 2011
Posts: 235
Location: Chile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although this is a not-so new album (released 2012), it's been one of the most brutal releases in years.

I bought my copy on Hell's Headbangers. Incantation's a fucking blast, as always!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garcia



Joined: 18 Jul 2011
Posts: 1708
Location: Portucale

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtomicGrave wrote:
Thanks.
Guess i had better start trying to chase one down!

In the end did you get any "Vanquish In Vengeance" LP insert?
Where?

I have bought one copy of this LP and also came without the insert.
_________________
Jesus Wept....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
AtomicGrave



Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garcia wrote:
AtomicGrave wrote:
Thanks.
Guess i had better start trying to chase one down!

In the end did you get any "Vanquish In Vengeance" LP insert?
Where?

I have bought one copy of this LP and also came without the insert.


No luck with an insert so far. I have asked the distro where i got it, he said it came with no insert, a friends copy came with no insert also. The label didn't
reply to my email.
Anyone else confirm an insert for this LP?
_________________
Good Traders : NWN, Deathlord, Horrificus, VK666,
Evil Invader, Zodd, Astaroth, Below_The_Sun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garcia



Joined: 18 Jul 2011
Posts: 1708
Location: Portucale

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtomicGrave wrote:
No luck with an insert so far. I have asked the distro where i got it, he said it came with no insert, a friends copy came with no insert also. The label didn't reply to my email.
Anyone else confirm an insert for this LP?

See here: http://www.osmoseproductions.com/item/2/94903-98000176-1802-1-0/115826765/incantation-vanquish-in-vengeance.-grey-vinyl.html

It seems other distros had the LP with insert.
_________________
Jesus Wept....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
AtomicGrave



Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garcia wrote:
AtomicGrave wrote:
No luck with an insert so far. I have asked the distro where i got it, he said it came with no insert, a friends copy came with no insert also. The label didn't reply to my email.
Anyone else confirm an insert for this LP?

See here: http://www.osmoseproductions.com/item/2/94903-98000176-1802-1-0/115826765/incantation-vanquish-in-vengeance.-grey-vinyl.html

It seems other distros had the LP insert.


Damn.
Will have to keep nagging Listenable about it then. Thanks
_________________
Good Traders : NWN, Deathlord, Horrificus, VK666,
Evil Invader, Zodd, Astaroth, Below_The_Sun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garcia



Joined: 18 Jul 2011
Posts: 1708
Location: Portucale

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtomicGrave wrote:
Garcia wrote:
AtomicGrave wrote:
No luck with an insert so far. I have asked the distro where i got it, he said it came with no insert, a friends copy came with no insert also. The label didn't reply to my email.
Anyone else confirm an insert for this LP?

See here: http://www.osmoseproductions.com/item/2/94903-98000176-1802-1-0/115826765/incantation-vanquish-in-vengeance.-grey-vinyl.html

It seems other distros had the LP insert.


Damn.
Will have to keep nagging Listenable about it then. Thanks

Did your copy of "Vanquish In Vengeance" LP came fully sealed or just came inside a typical(open) LP plastic sleeve?
_________________
Jesus Wept....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Garcia



Joined: 18 Jul 2011
Posts: 1708
Location: Portucale

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtomicGrave wrote:
Anyone else confirm an insert for this LP?

It would be nice to hear other "Vanquish In Vengeance" LP buyers experiences.
Insert, or NOT Insert? Question
_________________
Jesus Wept....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
captainretardo



Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 1209

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My copy has an insert. I bought it from Hell's Headbangers. I have no idea if it came shrinkwrapped.
_________________
Good deals with: Numerator41, addison, deathsleep, witch sermon, xyosefx, invinCIBility (4X), Weltbrand (2X), DrkKnight, K-mart (2X), drinks, LifeDepraved
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Julius



Joined: 27 Dec 2011
Posts: 323
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought it in black vinyl almost two years ago when was releasead and my copy has an insert (cardboard insert to be more exactly) with lyrics and credits.

About if it arrived sealed or not now I can't remember very well but if memory serves, it came sealed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boogs



Joined: 18 Nov 2010
Posts: 482
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First press grey vinyl had the insert as did the clear repress from last year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Garcia



Joined: 18 Jul 2011
Posts: 1708
Location: Portucale

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almighty IRON TYRANT just confirm me that theirs LP copies also YES, HAVE the insert: http://www.irontyrant.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2513
_________________
Jesus Wept....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Garcia



Joined: 18 Jul 2011
Posts: 1708
Location: Portucale

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtomicGrave wrote:
Damn.
Will have to keep nagging Listenable about it then. Thanks

AtomicGrave,
Good news. I have established contact with Listenable Records. I will contact you with details for you to get your LP Insert.
By the way... Wich country do you currently reside? Question
_________________
Jesus Wept....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group