P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Nokturnal Mortum makes Politically Correct statement
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
siegeresist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject: Nokturnal Mortum makes Politically Correct statement Reply with quote

"Salute! Many things change as years pass by – including our world-outlook. If I say that today I am a same person that I was fifteen years ago, when “Nechrist” was created, I would be a hypocrite. And changes in me inevitably bring the changes to Nokturnal Mortum. Henceforth Nokturnal Mortum is a Sun shining through the night. We create music which is open for everyone who has got the strength to be a human and to walk the path of creation that passes from the depths of the ages. In eternal search for truth we deny all the labels which ever were put on us. Now we draw the inspiration from the beginning of times when gods lived among the men, when emotions and senses ruled the world and spiritual foundation of mankind was forged of elements and cosmic energies. That’s why new album “Істина” (“The Truth”) will open the new epoch in our history. Thereby, one of the first steps that we consider to be necessary to take is a total change of our logo. All the professionals who have abilities and desire to create the new logotype for Nokturnal Mortum should write to nokturnal-mortum@ukr.net. Let us know about your propositions, ideas and terms of cooperation under which you would like to work with us. Maybe logo made by one of you will become the symbol, under which we shall continue our musical journey – that, as I hope, will last for a long time."

Varggoth, 22nd of March, 2014.

https://www.facebook.com/nokturnalmortumofficial/posts/10153905204320487

---------------------------------------------------

What a puss. It is hard to believe that is the same person behind Aryan Terrorism! I guess they what a commercial career and appeal to the lowest common denominator, their choice. I am glad they saved me money by not buying their next album. They can have their metalloid fan base and vice versa.
Turdcannon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting older and becoming bored with the trite notion that race is the most important thing about humans? You can think that's not very extreme. I think Varggoth's just smarter than you. But then I only really give a shit about the music and I've never felt very strongly about Nokturnal Mortum one way or the other.
Hørus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Nokturnal Mortum makes Politically Correct statement Reply with quote

siegeresist wrote:
"Salute! Many things change as years pass by – including our world-outlook. If I say that today I am a same person that I was fifteen years ago, when “Nechrist” was created, I would be a hypocrite. And changes in me inevitably bring the changes to Nokturnal Mortum. Henceforth Nokturnal Mortum is a Sun shining through the night. We create music which is open for everyone who has got the strength to be a human and to walk the path of creation that passes from the depths of the ages. In eternal search for truth we deny all the labels which ever were put on us. Now we draw the inspiration from the beginning of times when gods lived among the men, when emotions and senses ruled the world and spiritual foundation of mankind was forged of elements and cosmic energies. That’s why new album “Істина” (“The Truth”) will open the new epoch in our history. Thereby, one of the first steps that we consider to be necessary to take is a total change of our logo. All the professionals who have abilities and desire to create the new logotype for Nokturnal Mortum should write to nokturnal-mortum@ukr.net. Let us know about your propositions, ideas and terms of cooperation under which you would like to work with us. Maybe logo made by one of you will become the symbol, under which we shall continue our musical journey – that, as I hope, will last for a long time."

What a puss. It is hard to believe that is the same person behind Aryan Terrorism! I guess they what a commercial career and appeal to the lowest common denominator, their choice. I am glad they saved me money by not buying their next album. They can have their metalloid fan base and vice versa.

You are so trve. So kvlt.
lo6o6o6ol
banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Nokturnal Mortum makes Politically Correct statement Reply with quote

Hørus wrote:
siegeresist wrote:

You are so dvll. So dvmb.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Nokturnal Mortum makes Politically Correct statement Reply with quote

siegeresist wrote:

What a puss.

Well, I do fail to see the "political correctness" in this statement, though. He just said that he is a different person with a different world view than he was 15 years ago, what's the big deal now? Where does he embrace any "politically correct" ideas, all of a sudden? If you read the statements made by him concerning the current crisis in Ukraine, then it's plain obvious this man is a Nationalist by heart.
LuisOrozco

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Nokturnal Mortum makes Politically Correct statement Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
siegeresist wrote:

What a puss.

Well, I do fail to see the "political correctness" in this statement, though. He just said that he is a different person with a different world view than he was 15 years ago, what's the big deal now? Where does he embrace any "politically correct" ideas, all of a sudden? If you read the statements made by him concerning the current crisis in Ukraine, then it's plain obvious this man is a Nationalist by heart.

Same here! i dont see any part that says "The Aryan thing is now deleted" or something. Maybe they gonna swithc from music style
Fullmoon91

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Nokturnal Mortum makes Politically Correct statement Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
siegeresist wrote:

What a puss.

QFT
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If people want to be political join then the ridiculous bodies of politics, work with or against the governments and religious institutions in an office behind a desk like all the rest of them.

This is a band. Nothing more and nothing less. Maybe now that the man behind the band has changed his outlooks he can finally appreciate some Blasphemy and Mystifier albums too like the rest of us that realize it is all a massive ridiculous world filled with every color of useless fuck and degenerate. No news there. Moving along now...
Ragingwinter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I'm bummed about on reading this is the logo change... I loved that logo.
ChrisWitchhammer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not like he said he's converting to Judaism, doing an album dedicated to Holocaust victims, starting preaching about gay rights or joining some antifa group all of a sudden.

https://www.facebook.com/HexenHammerArt
Superterrorizer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisWitchhammer wrote:
It's not like he said he's converting to Judaism, doing an album dedicated to Holocaust victims, starting preaching about gay rights or joining some antifa group all of a sudden.

This.

The text's to be understood as a statement saying "we are going to write a new album that you will possibly think it's shit".

Anyway, it would be funny to have the same guys under Aryan Terrorism's Crush the Lies singing songs about "don't forget the six millions", "say no to discrimination" or things like that.

In the end of the day, I don't give a single fuck about this band but here I'm giving my two cents... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jorm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragingwinter wrote:
The only thing I'm bummed about on reading this is the logo change... I loved that logo.

Me too. I like the way they did small changes through the ages without changing the global design.
BreedingtheSpawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
If people want to be political join then the ridiculous bodies of politics, work with or against the governments and religious institutions in an office behind a desk like all the rest of them.

This is a band. Nothing more and nothing less. Maybe now that the man behind the band has changed his outlooks he can finally appreciate some Blasphemy and Mystifier albums too like the rest of us that realize it is all a massive ridiculous world filled with every color of useless fuck and degenerate. No news there. Moving along now...

+1

We are finally free from gods or men who claim to be.
hell_krieger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, not surprised by this. Of course after that gig with Immortal the kvlt status is over and that's the truth. Good albums by them are Goat Horns, Lunar Poetry, To The Gates Of Blasphemous Fire. Nechrist is not strong album only reason it is so worshiped because of Call Of The Aryan Spirit. Still Prefer Mystifier over these guys. Keyboards alone destroy Nokturnal Mortum.
Now in 2015 of course Nokturnal Mortum will tour internationally wouldn't be surprised they land on pagan fest at this point. Will this album be signed to Nuclear blast? While they tour with Behemoth and Korpiklanni? Will the Graveland split even take place after this? I bet wacken crew are going to throw money at these guys now.
valgalder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys act like they're a christian band now or something?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: