P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Samael Black Face shirt & CD Pack
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:44 pm    Post subject: Samael Black Face shirt & CD Pack Reply with quote

Guessing someone here would be interested but may have missed it:
http://www.samael.info/product/medieval-prophecy-cd-black-face-t-shirt-limited-pack/

the shirt looks great and the cd is mandatory for any old Samael fan. Seeing that pack got me thinking how much of a difficult time they appear to be having trying to sell those CD's. I bought it two years ago and it was limited to 1,200 copies. Fuck all really but here we are 7 years later and they still can't get rid of them? It's the best SAMAEL era without any doubt, so unless they pressed more copies, then I can't understand it.

I was hoping someone would eventually do this on vinyl, but guess that's out of the question now hah.

anyway, buy this cd and fuck the shitty sounding bootlegs..
bartwa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a longsleeve with the same design bought from Pagan records. Always liked it.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already owned the CD but just bought another one for the shirt. Will donate the CD to a friend... I don't understand why people will spend 15 on some shitty sounding bootleg on vinyl when this CD has all that old stuff with much better sound.
fukkshitcunt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have the cd also, killer release, shame they gave me shitty new Samal stickers with it though Laughing
Tireheb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Samael Black Face shirt & CD Pack Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
Fuck all really but here we are 7 years later and they still can't get rid of them? It's the best SAMAEL era without any doubt, so unless they pressed more copies, then I can't understand it.

anyway, buy this cd and fuck the shitty sounding bootlegs..

I think the problem is that the band is distributing it through their webshop only. Some people propably are still not even aware of this release, considering how much the band has changed. But it is indeed an awesome release and a must have for anyone who is into old Samael.

Shirt is fucking killer...
rauta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone able to comment on the shirt sizing issue? Euro or US? Not in my teens anymore so just any old size won't do.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
I think the problem is that the band is distributing it through their webshop only. Some people propably are still not even aware of this release, considering how much the band has changed. But it is indeed an awesome release and a must have for anyone who is into old Samael.

Shirt is fucking killer...

sounds logical. are they not selling to distributors at all? I wonder if this had been done as a vinyl would it have been as hard a sell?

I bought the 'Pack* with the cd and shirt but just noticed afterwards that the shirt is for sell separately haha...the shirt looks excellent!!

rauta wrote:
Anyone able to comment on the shirt sizing issue? Euro or US? Not in my teens anymore so just any old size won't do.

No idea, but I ordered my usual Medium so I'll let you know how that works out... maybe a good thing this is a slow seller incase I need a large Smile
Humus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Osmose was selling Master's hammer boxes (the 4 lp release from 6 years back) for 25 euro at a festival last weekend. Seems like they still had stock left. People don't know what good music really sounds like.
dreadmeat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samael - Worship Him [US, original JL America, Disctronics USA matrix]

I have a copy to sell/swap if anyone is interested
Vincebus Eruptum

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
Osmose was selling Master's hammer boxes (the 4 lp release from 6 years back) for 25 euro at a festival last weekend. Seems like they still had stock left. People don't know what good music really sounds like.

maybe they pressed so many different pressings of em that everyone has one and they sit on the rest.... also the postage for this recordbox kills it for some people. there are MH fans in South America or Asia who cant afford this.

In case of Samael: I really want this but I dont pay 17 + postage for a damn cd.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

25 for a killer shirt and a Cd of the very best Samael period with the best possible sound of these recordings is value for money no matter which way you slice it.
Tireheb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

25 for a killer shirt and a Cd of the very best Samael period with the best possible sound of these recordings is value for money no matter which way you slice it.

But as usual, it's a CD and not a fucking vinyl so it is a big gripe here.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:

Yep. People have no problems spending upwards of 45 on some shitty bootleg LP made from youtube mp3 rips of these demos. But 25 for a shirt and a cd from the best possible sources and with a fat booklet is just too much.
Occultism

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. People have no problems spending upwards of 45 on some shitty bootleg LP made from youtube mp3 rips of these demos. But 25 for a shirt and a cd from the best possible sources and with a fat booklet is just too much.

666% I agree!!! Evil or Very Mad

F.u.c.k. 0ff e-b(r)ay!!!
IIIRD GATEKEEPER

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:

Heheh, nail on the head. I'd also be interested what the shirt brand is, whether to get a M or L...

TURN THE LIGHT OFF
OBEY THE MEGAGOAL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: