P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Samael Black Face shirt & CD Pack
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2694
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:44 pm    Post subject: Samael Black Face shirt & CD Pack Reply with quote

Guessing someone here would be interested but may have missed it:
http://www.samael.info/product/medieval-prophecy-cd-black-face-t-shirt-limited-pack/

the shirt looks great and the cd is mandatory for any old Samael fan. Seeing that pack got me thinking how much of a difficult time they appear to be having trying to sell those CD's. I bought it two years ago and it was limited to 1,200 copies. Fuck all really but here we are 7 years later and they still can't get rid of them? It's the best SAMAEL era without any doubt, so unless they pressed more copies, then I can't understand it.

I was hoping someone would eventually do this on vinyl, but guess that's out of the question now hah.

anyway, buy this cd and fuck the shitty sounding bootlegs..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bartwa



Joined: 10 Jan 2015
Posts: 392
Location: prusy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a longsleeve with the same design bought from Pagan records. Always liked it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2694
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already owned the CD but just bought another one for the shirt. Will donate the CD to a friend... I don't understand why people will spend 15 on some shitty sounding bootleg on vinyl when this CD has all that old stuff with much better sound.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fukkshitcunt



Joined: 23 Jul 2014
Posts: 294

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have the cd also, killer release, shame they gave me shitty new Samal stickers with it though Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 8307
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Samael Black Face shirt & CD Pack Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
Fuck all really but here we are 7 years later and they still can't get rid of them? It's the best SAMAEL era without any doubt, so unless they pressed more copies, then I can't understand it.

anyway, buy this cd and fuck the shitty sounding bootlegs..


I think the problem is that the band is distributing it through their webshop only. Some people propably are still not even aware of this release, considering how much the band has changed. But it is indeed an awesome release and a must have for anyone who is into old Samael.

Shirt is fucking killer...
_________________
"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rauta



Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 1952
Location: Finlandia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone able to comment on the shirt sizing issue? Euro or US? Not in my teens anymore so just any old size won't do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2694
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
I think the problem is that the band is distributing it through their webshop only. Some people propably are still not even aware of this release, considering how much the band has changed. But it is indeed an awesome release and a must have for anyone who is into old Samael.

Shirt is fucking killer...


sounds logical. are they not selling to distributors at all? I wonder if this had been done as a vinyl would it have been as hard a sell?

I bought the 'Pack* with the cd and shirt but just noticed afterwards that the shirt is for sell separately haha...the shirt looks excellent!!


rauta wrote:
Anyone able to comment on the shirt sizing issue? Euro or US? Not in my teens anymore so just any old size won't do.


No idea, but I ordered my usual Medium so I'll let you know how that works out... maybe a good thing this is a slow seller incase I need a large Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 3106

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Osmose was selling Master's hammer boxes (the 4 lp release from 6 years back) for 25 euro at a festival last weekend. Seems like they still had stock left. People don't know what good music really sounds like.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dreadmeat



Joined: 18 Oct 2011
Posts: 1789
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samael - Worship Him [US, original JL America, Disctronics USA matrix]

I have a copy to sell/swap if anyone is interested
_________________
Grave Upheaval is so fast it's slow -- unknown
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Vincebus Eruptum



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 697

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
Osmose was selling Master's hammer boxes (the 4 lp release from 6 years back) for 25 euro at a festival last weekend. Seems like they still had stock left. People don't know what good music really sounds like.


maybe they pressed so many different pressings of em that everyone has one and they sit on the rest.... also the postage for this recordbox kills it for some people. there are MH fans in South America or Asia who cant afford this.

In case of Samael: I really want this but I dont pay 17 + postage for a damn cd.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2694
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

25 for a killer shirt and a Cd of the very best Samael period with the best possible sound of these recordings is value for money no matter which way you slice it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 8307
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
25 for a killer shirt and a Cd of the very best Samael period with the best possible sound of these recordings is value for money no matter which way you slice it.


But as usual, it's a CD and not a fucking vinyl so it is a big gripe here.
_________________
"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2694
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
25 for a killer shirt and a Cd of the very best Samael period with the best possible sound of these recordings is value for money no matter which way you slice it.


But as usual, it's a CD and not a fucking vinyl so it is a big gripe here.


Yep. People have no problems spending upwards of 45 on some shitty bootleg LP made from youtube mp3 rips of these demos. But 25 for a shirt and a cd from the best possible sources and with a fat booklet is just too much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Occultism



Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Posts: 341
Location: Refugium peccatorum

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:

Yep. People have no problems spending upwards of 45 on some shitty bootleg LP made from youtube mp3 rips of these demos. But 25 for a shirt and a cd from the best possible sources and with a fat booklet is just too much.


666% I agree!!! Evil or Very Mad
_________________
http://www.discogs.com/seller/nocte_mysterii

F.u.c.k. 0ff e-b(r)ay!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IIIRD GATEKEEPER



Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 3222
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
25 for a killer shirt and a Cd of the very best Samael period with the best possible sound of these recordings is value for money no matter which way you slice it.


But as usual, it's a CD and not a fucking vinyl so it is a big gripe here.


Yep. People have no problems spending upwards of 45 on some shitty bootleg LP made from youtube mp3 rips of these demos. But 25 for a shirt and a cd from the best possible sources and with a fat booklet is just too much.


Heheh, nail on the head. I'd also be interested what the shirt brand is, whether to get a M or L...
_________________
ok but who are you damn i have lot of orders

TURN THE LIGHT OFF
OBEY THE MEGAGOAL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group