P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Guilty pleasures pt II(not truly that guilty)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Guilty pleasures pt II(not truly that guilty) Reply with quote

Well the last time we tried this the thread was completely trolled and very correctly removed. But I find it somewhat interesting to see what people on the forum might like besides eeeevil sounds of the underground. I know a lot of you mostly listen to forum related music, but I bet others are into other stuff.

For my own part I love country music. From David Allan Coe to Lefty Frizzell to the Dixie Chicks. I guess this makes me a Quisling in some Uberkvltunderground circles, but this truly do not bother an old man Twisted Evil Wink

Any takers???

p.s Let`s keep it civilized this time around Cool

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes

Last edited by Cutterofgums on Sat May 17, 2008 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
chrisandrea

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

70''s punk ,Prog Rock, soundtrack lps and tons more stuff
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisandrea wrote:
70''s punk ,Prog Rock, soundtrack lps and tons more stuff

Horror movies??

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
chrisandrea

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mainly , but pulp stuff like Conan , Star wars, Mad Max etc .70' TV SciFi stuff .50 AND 60'S book adaptations ...Im ight post some pictures later if you want
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisandrea wrote:
Mainly , but pulp stuff like Conan , Star wars, Mad Max etc .70' TV SciFi stuff .50 AND 60'S book adaptations ...Im ight post some pictures later if you want

Cool. The only soundtracks I can put on and really enjoy seems to be the pretty obvious 70`s horror movie stuff. Some of that stuff just freaks me out completely. Truly uncomfortable sounds(in a good way Twisted Evil ) but I really don`t have nuff knowledge on the subject.

mindlock

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not really guilty pleasures, but since i get what you're getting at, i'll just say that i like depeche mode, french girl pop, italo disco, jangly post-punk stuff, and some electronic stuff like skinny puppy and front line assembly...
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mindlock wrote:
not really guilty pleasures, but since i get what you're getting at, i'll just say that i like depeche mode, french girl pop, italo disco, jangly post-punk stuff, and some electronic stuff like skinny puppy and front line assembly...

French girl pop rules. One outa five Laughing I have tried with some electronic music a lot of times over the years, but never get into it. And italo disco truly makes me run for cover Wink

illomen

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Guilty pleasures pt II Reply with quote

Cutterofgums wrote:
Well the last time we tried this the thread was completely trolled and very correctly removed. But I find it somewhat interesting to see what people on the forum might like besides eeeevil sounds of the underground. I know a lot of you mostly listen to forum related music, but I bet others are into other stuff.

For my own part I love country music. From David Allan Coe to Lefty Frizzell to the Dixie Chicks. I guess this makes me a Quisling in some Uberkvltunderground circles, but this truly do not bother an old man Twisted Evil Wink

Any takers???

p.s Let`s keep it civilized this time around Cool

Cosigned!!! Lefty Frizell fucking rules! There has been no better american songwriter than Hank Williams.
illomen

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, I feel no guilt about my love for country music.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like some country, like Garth Brooks, Hellbillies, Hal Ketchum. Some 80`s stuff from depeche mode. Some triphop, and alitle bit the prodigy.
Besides that if I listen to single songs from alot different people. I would say i listen to metal 90% of the time, and its the only genre I really dive into. But sometimes you need a break, and I appreciate a good tune regardless of genre.
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

illomen wrote:
By the way, I feel no guilt about my love for country music.

That is the truth, but as I recall this was the original title on that illfated thread.

Lefty truly rocks like few others

Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morten wrote:
I like some country, like Garth Brooks, Hellbillies, Hal Ketchum. Some 80`s stuff from depeche mode. Some triphop, and alitle bit the prodigy.
Besides that if I listen to single songs from alot different people. I would say i listen to metal 90% of the time, and its the only genre I really dive into. But sometimes you need a break, and I appreciate a good tune regardless of genre.

Haha. It is kinda weird, but a lot of die-hard metal fans in Bergen like some Garth Brooks and Hellbillies(norvegian country band).

CR99

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen through the genres, except maybe most of modern pop, techno, gothic, hip hop
For example I'm a big fan of Beatles
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Listen through the genres, except maybe most of modern pop, techno, gothic, hip hop
For example I'm a big fan of Beatles

Likewise, but I am at heart more of a Stones man myself. Last good Stones album, Goats Head Soup. Exile on main street may be the greatest R`N`R album ever.

Mz412

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puuh, much Genres and Stuff at all...For Collecting is just
an Overkill Crying or Very sad

Industrial, Power Eletronics, Noise, Neo Folk are well known
i think, but i like some Gothic Stuff at all and some Spoken
Word Stuff (Rozz Williams or Henry Rollins, two totaly
Different Spoken Words Worlds after all), some Pop
like Depeche Mode or Nick Cave, Grindcore and
(old Political) Punx, some newer Popstuff from radio,
Crustcore, Old English OI, one or Two Hatecore Bands, some
Hardcore Stuff...hehe so much after all Embarassed

I like some old Krautrock and Artrock Bands like German Oak,
Amon Düül, Alan Parson Project and such Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: