P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

VEIL 2Lp, NIANTIEL Mlp and PAIN NAIL Ep PRE-ORDER NOW
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hail sickening death.

- E. M. Cioran
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All 3 still available, but NIANTIEL is down to less than 1/2 of the copies. This release, if it does not sell completely out on pre-order, will not be around long at all.

orders (at) satanichatefulwarskin (dot) com for all order inquiries.

There is quite a bit of interest from Euro distributors, so I may let 2 different distributors in Europe have some copies, but again, they will be expensive due to the handmade packaging.
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Covers for PAIN NAIL should be back in 2 weeks. The jackets and inner sleeves for VEIL in approx 3. Will be sending the stock for the screen printed jackets for NIANTIEL to the person doing it in 1 week.

Test presses SHOULD be back in approx 3 weeks, but as always, there is no way of knowing for sure, this is just what the plant gives as an estimate when the masters will arrive and can be cut.
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The host of the email server dropped and has been dropping emails incoming and outgoing on and off for the last couple of weeks. Directly after this pre-order went up, it turns out an exorbitant amount of emails never made it through to me and vice versa.

If anyone wrote and did not get a reply, the server is now "fixed" according to the host, so you should reply now.
jes9582

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
The host of the email server dropped and has been dropping emails incoming and outgoing on and off for the last couple of weeks. Directly after this pre-order went up, it turns out an exorbitant amount of emails never made it through to me and vice versa.

If anyone wrote and did not get a reply, the server is now "fixed" according to the host, so you should reply now.

Explains why my friend was never able to make an order for the Niantiel MLP. I will have him email you again! Thanks for the update...
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jes9582 wrote:
AntiChrist wrote:

Explains why my friend was never able to make an order for the Niantiel MLP. I will have him email you again! Thanks for the update...

Anyone else who did not receive a reply and/or still wants to pre-order any these, the server is fully functioning again. Replies within 24 hours.
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a few more confirmations that emails sent never reached their destination. The tests should be back in the next 2 weeks, so all still available at this time. If you email and do not get a reply within 24 hours, send a follow up email to satanicskinhead666 at yahoo dot com, but as said last week, the host assured me that email is back and running at full reliability.

orders at satanichatefulwarskin dot com
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tests should be here any day this week according to the plant.

Once here, and if all 3 releases are approved, 10 business days after these will begin shipping. Not sure why there has been a delay. Regardless, the end results and presentation will be worth the added wait.

As stated, after all orders/pre-orders for these 3 releases are shipped out, the pre-order for SPEAR OF LONGINUS "Nazi Occult Metal" and VAGINAL JESUS "Affirmative Apartheid" 12" Lp's will begin.
Orpheus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would the anticipated ETA of the Spear/Vaginal wave? I have birthdays to shop for coming up. Cool
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In regards to the swarming of emails these last few days, please see the first post in this thread, and/or the announcement email where it says:

"Once tests are here, and are hopefully approved, a mass email will be sent out letting everyone
know where the releases are currently at in production. Do not write asking if they are released
yet, shipping yet, have already shipped etc etc etc. If you have not gotten an email saying that they
are back and shipping, then they are NOT.
As has always been, when released, a public
announcement will be made. "

NO, the releases are NOT out. The tests are delayed a couple of weeks by the plant, and should be here this week. WHEN RELEASED, everyone will know.
Ashmonger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, oh boy, my sarcastic part thought it would be funny to start e-mailing about when I would get my 7", like all the complainers seem to do. But obviously, I won't do it, because in reality it's not really fun. Then what do you see next: people who start asking whether the stuff is already released and when it willl arrive, in all seriousness.

Anyway, really looking forward to the Pain Nail 7", and as always, it will arrive, when it's released, as all my orders from SSP/ADR have done!
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIANTIEL and VEIL tests are delivered. Picking them up and checking them this weekend. PAIN NAIL should be delivered today if all were sent from the plant at the same time.

NIANTIEL covers being printed this upcoming week. The release is nearly sold out on Pre-Order at this time, so anyone waiting for it to be released officially, there may not be any left. If tests are approved, all 3 releases will be out and begin shipping 10 business days from this Monday August 27th.
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All tests were approved this past Monday. Tentatively back in 10 business days from today per the plant. NIANTIEL jackets and inserts printed next week. Last copies of NIANTIEL left.
Ough

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really looking forward to the release of Niantiel and Pain Nail records as well as the pre-orders for VJ and SOL that will follow.
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
All tests were approved this past Monday. Tentatively back in 10 business days from today per the plant. NIANTIEL jackets and inserts printed next week. Last copies of NIANTIEL left.

Excellent \m/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: