P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PENTACLE news
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AWB666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemesis wrote:
Got my Pentacle/Mortem split and sweatshirt in today !!! very pleased with it Very Happy

Yeah, I've had my EP a couple of weeks now, and I really am liking "Five Candles Burning Red", a damn killer song! Only let down for this split is that Pentacle didn't include the lyrics...
But fuck, I think Mortem edges out Pentacle for me on this one! "Liquified Blood of the Saints" is absolutely lethal!
An essential split here from two fantastic bands.

I got my "Into the Depths of Mill" tape about a month ago. Already had this recording on CDr, but this tape is a first class presentation and sounds killer. Cheers to Afterlife Productions here.
Would actually like to see cassette releases of this quality for Black Cross, Ancient Death, Fifth Moon, demo stuff etc.
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have copies of the Mortem/Pentacle 7"s in stock, both colors.
AWB666

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some very cool news for 2014, taken from Pentacle's FB page:

It’s time again to give you an update concerning the upcoming Pentacle releases, so here we go:

- ‘Ancient Death’ tape on Ancestral Terror Productions (CH);

- ‘Under the Black Cross’ tape on Metal Defiance / III Damnation Productions (GRE);

- A contribution for the ‘Vestibule of Hell’ compilation album on Wolfsbane Records (NL);

- Split 12” with Sadistic Intent on Iron Pegasus Records (GER);

- ‘The Fifth Moon…beyond and back’ DCD on Vic Records (NL) featuring our very first mini-album ‘The Fifth Moon’, ‘Exalted Journey’ EP, DSFA Compilation track, ‘Winds of the Fall’ demo, ‘Caressed by Both Sides’ reh. demo and some extras.

Almost everything is in progress or finished by now, so we hope to give you an update ASAP.

As far as the split 12” with Sadistic Intent concerns, we’re waiting for our brothers in dark and sadistic crime to deliver the material so Iron Pegasus Records will be able to release the vinyl. The artwork and our recordings are finished.
The Best

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking right. there are not too many bands that would me lose my shit seeing live then Pentacle! Hail PENTACLE!
HELLTHRASHER -l-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWB666 wrote:

- A contribution for the ‘Vestibule of Hell’ compilation album on Wolfsbane Records (NL);

- Split 12” with Sadistic Intent on Iron Pegasus Records (GER);

- ‘The Fifth Moon…beyond and back’ DCD on Vic Records (NL) featuring our very first mini-album ‘The Fifth Moon’, ‘Exalted Journey’ EP, DSFA Compilation track, ‘Winds of the Fall’ demo, ‘Caressed by Both Sides’ reh. demo and some extras.

As far as the split 12” with Sadistic Intent concerns, we’re waiting for our brothers in dark and sadistic crime to deliver the material so Iron Pegasus Records will be able to release the vinyl. The artwork and our recordings are finished.

All great news, but most importantly, for me, is the DCD compilation of all their past EPs/demos! I've been wondering and hoping for years for Wannes to give the OK to some label to release these ancient gems.
BLACK AT HEART!!

What is this 'Vestibule of Hell' and what is Pentacle contributing exactly? New song or a cover track?

And as for the split with SI . .that's gonna be quite a wait still. Suxx that everything has to be put on hold until they finish.
I won't be surprised if Pentacle uses their side of the EP for another release down the road.
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
The Best

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Robert knows how to play a drum! Messes my head upevery time I try to follow what he's doing as a drummer myself.
SadisticChris

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading through the last Necromaniac zine and came across this picture, does anybody know what it was used for and if I can buy it somewhere?
HELLTHRASHER -l-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadisticChris wrote:
I was reading through the last Necromaniac zine and came across this picture, does anybody know what it was used for and if I can buy it somewhere?

Good question.
Would be killer to see that printed on a shirt. Hopefully a white one this time..
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought for a second it was the manuel tinnemans artwork for five candles burning... but it isn't.
looks sweet though ! i'll ask wannes about it.. could be artwork for one of the upcomig tape releases...

so happy i'm gonna see pentacle again this march Very Happy
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wannes's ''official'' reply:
''Putrid Matt designed it as homage to Pentacle and he’s going to print up some shirts (he asked for my permission and got it), very likely in white. It’ll have a back print as well. So, if you’re interested, please contact him. Of course, it’s very close to the Hellhammer/Frost heptagram and the ‘Morbid Tales’ design, but it looks great and I really appreciate the fact Matt draw this design to show his respect towards the band. That’s a grand gesture!''

so contact matt for a shirt it seems Wink
SadisticChris

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemesis wrote:
''Putrid Matt designed it as homage to Pentacle and he’s going to print up some shirts (he asked for my permission and got it), very likely in white. It’ll have a back print as well. So, if you’re interested, please contact him. Of course, it’s very close to the Hellhammer/Frost heptagram and the ‘Morbid Tales’ design, but it looks great and I really appreciate the fact Matt draw this design to show his respect towards the band. That’s a grand gesture!''

FUCK YES!!! Thank you for the update.
HELLTHRASHER -l-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemesis wrote:

Exact same response I got from the man as well.

Just need to know where Matt will announce said move. . does he post here or only on FB? I reckon a direct email will have to be it.
The Best

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy fuck buddy! How come nobody pm'd me?
AWB666

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLTHRASHER -l- wrote:
AWB666 wrote:

All great news, but most importantly, for me, is the DCD compilation of all their past EPs/demos! I've been wondering and hoping for years for Wannes to give the OK to some label to release these ancient gems.
BLACK AT HEART!!

Yes, their earlier & more hard to find material definitely needs to be more widely heard & available, so this ‘The Fifth Moon…Beyond and Back’ 2CD comp is indeed great news...
Very curious as to what the quoted "extras" will be, and a little surprised that the 'In League with Desaster' split material and 'Archaic Undead Fury' EP weren't mentioned as being included, since most of those songs have only ever been released on vinyl.
AWB666

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLTHRASHER -l- wrote:
AWB666 wrote:

And as for the split with SI . .that's gonna be quite a wait still. Suxx that everything has to be put on hold until they finish.
I won't be surprised if Pentacle uses their side of the EP for another release down the road.

Latest from Pentacle's webpage:

Pentacle's 'Five Candles burning red' MCD will be out on 13th June. It includes the last studio session (songs from all the last three split vinyl releases, past and coming) in its entire length. 5 songs (34 minutes) of ancient Death Metal the heavy and total uncommercial way.

Along with this CD, the band's rare first full length album '...Rides the Moonstorm' will also be available again on CD on 13th June with a 24 page booklet, true value for money.

Both MCD and CD will be released through the mighty Iron Pegasus Records.

...So, evidently we will see the material bound for the Sadistic Intent split 12" released on CD pretty soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: