P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Unmakable Discogs store: price reduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unmakable

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject: Unmakable Discogs store: price reduction Reply with quote

I reduced everything in my store by at least a dollar, and some of it was already pretty cheap. I have for sale mostly tapes with some vinyl and CDs as well. Lots of different genres. All are from my personal collection and well taken care of unless noted otherwise. Don't smoke and live in a climate controlled building. Everything has been in boxes for most of their time with me due to lack of space in my living area.

I generally don't ship outside of the USA, but if you think you might like to grab a few items, message me first either here or on Discogs, and we can probably work something out. The price is what you pay (shipping included) within the USA, but international inquiries will require additional shipping.

Thank you.

http://www.discogs.com/seller/Unmakable/profile
Unmakable

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just lowered everything by at least $1 again. Some of it is dirt cheap at this point, considering I ship for free in the US. And some of my more expensive stuff is still quite a bit cheaper than you'll find elsewhere.

I feel winter is going to be a bitch this year, and I need new tires so, please, go buy some shit.

Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: