P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

HAIL OF BULLETS
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beelzebubba

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: HAIL OF BULLETS Reply with quote

You can now listen to the entire "...Of Frost And War" album at their myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/hailoffuckenbullets

Best death metal album of 2008? Time will tell...
R_R_BASTARD_

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: HAIL OF BULLETS Reply with quote

Beelzebubba wrote:

I think no...DEAD CONGREGATION LP & NECROVATION LP are better than this preview of HAILS OF BULLET full... by the way it'll be for sure a good death metal album but not essential.

"....ONE BY ONE...WE'LL TAKE YOU...."
Beelzebubba

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: HAIL OF BULLETS Reply with quote

R_R_BASTARD_ wrote:
Beelzebubba wrote:

I think no...DEAD CONGREGATION LP & NECROVATION LP are better than this preview of HAILS OF BULLET full... by the way it'll be for sure a good death metal album but not essential.

I like the Dead Congregation album, but it's not something I listen to on a regular basis. Haven't heard the Necrovation album yet...
throneofmight

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm several days ago i was about to order HAIL OF BULLETS but I rather prefer to check out the samples first...

the NECROVATION album fucking rules! someone took it from me when i was about to order that from the NWN shop Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CR99

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead Congregation didnt do anything for me on the myspace samples. I only find the demo sample remotely interesting...

Strange how much new bands are praised everywhere which I can't get into. The good aspect is that I have to spend less money then...
Ichor

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cannot compare HAIL OF BULLETS with DEAD CONGREGATION!!
Needless to say that both bands are exceptional
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Dead Congregation didnt do anything for me on the myspace samples. I only find the demo sample remotely interesting...

Strange how much new bands are praised everywhere which I can't get into. The good aspect is that I have to spend less money then...

I can not believe how "a man of wealth and TASTE" can`t give this masterpiece some deserved time. It is truly a great monster of an album.

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And after drinking my copy of the mLP HoB down to the ground I really look foreward to this release.

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Raelin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOB=Great, but too overrated!!!
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raelin wrote:

I won`t say it`s overrated. A lot of people like it, but there`s not a united jubilations going on. Come on...........

Raelin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:

Listen to "Graves of the Archangels" and u will probably change your opinion about Dead Congregation! One of the best Albums in the last years and one of the best european DM Bands in Europe, this Album is definitely worth to spend fucking 10 bucks for it!!!
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raelin wrote:
CR99 wrote:

Listen to "Graves of the Archangels" and u will probably change your opinion about Dead Congregation! One of the best Albums in the last years and one of the best european DM Bands in Europe, this Album is definitely worth to spend fucking 10 bucks for it!!!

Hear hear

Raelin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutterofgums wrote:
Raelin wrote:

I won`t say it`s overrated. A lot of people like it, but there`s not a united jubilations going on. Come on...........

Not at the moment, but wait for the reviews and the hype later!
Dont get me wrong...once more..HOB=Great!!!
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raelin wrote:
Cutterofgums wrote:
Raelin wrote:

Not at the moment, but wait for the reviews and the hype later!
Dont get me wrong...once more..HOB=Great!!!

Ahhhh. Partypooper

Karan

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got today the NECROVATION albume, and while good (specially the last 4 songs) it falls short to the DEAD CONGREGATION album...the HAIL OF BULLETS is OK, but I still go for D.C. with a monster of dark death metal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: