P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

DIOCLETIAN "Decimator" 12" MLP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Blood Of Von



Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 812

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be keen to get one as well Brendan. Anyone film the gig?
_________________
Glorious Dawn Upon The Plateau Of Might Now Burns!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CraiGORE



Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 905
Location: Buffalo, NY

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antichristhammerfist



Joined: 21 May 2006
Posts: 231
Location: standing over your grave pissing!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood Of Von wrote:
I'd be keen to get one as well Brendan. Anyone film the gig?

Yeah mate.. ill put one aside for you when we get the rest of the order. waiting on the printer to get new stock of hoods from his supplier.
and yes indeed it was filmed !!! have to wait and reel em in.
the venue has a capacity of 200 ! 210-220 paying punters got through the door and 30-40 people turned away... great night.
_________________
http://www.diocletian.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Blood Of Von



Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 812

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antichristhammerfist wrote:
Blood Of Von wrote:
I'd be keen to get one as well Brendan. Anyone film the gig?

Yeah mate.. ill put one aside for you when we get the rest of the order. waiting on the printer to get new stock of hoods from his supplier.
and yes indeed it was filmed !!! have to wait and reel em in.
the venue has a capacity of 200 ! 210-220 paying punters got through the door and 30-40 people turned away... great night.


Brilliant, cheers for that mate and look forward to getting one! I'm keen to get the footage from the Gig as well! I have some footage I can trade! We need to get over there for some gigs!
_________________
Glorious Dawn Upon The Plateau Of Might Now Burns!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CS_Funeral



Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 18
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any ETA? (Dave)... and bump
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
khaos



Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters are on route to Pirates and ill have a turn around date soon...
_________________
-somewhere in time-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
khaos



Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Test press copies arrived today! Heavy as hell itself!
_________________
-somewhere in time-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CrushUntilMadness



Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 341

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great news !
can't wait !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
khaos



Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrushUntilMadness wrote:
great news !
can't wait !

I hear you're gonna be hanging around Aussie shores pretty soon? Cool
_________________
-somewhere in time-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Blood Of Von



Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 812

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!! KILLER!!!
_________________
Glorious Dawn Upon The Plateau Of Might Now Burns!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheUnborn



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2442
Location: Akershus, Norway

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That mcd is brilliant! How is the 2005 demo compared to it?
_________________
http://www.UnbornProductions.com
"If you don't listen to Mercyful Fate, you should be stoned to death."
- Negative Plane
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Invictus Productions



Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 673
Location: Dublin, IRELAND

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheUnborn wrote:
That mcd is brilliant! How is the 2005 demo compared to it?

Some have commented to me that they prefer the demo to the MCD. Personally I like the MCD that tiny little bit more than the demo.

I have one copy of the demo left for sale on my web store for anyone interested. Found it when packing up shit for a stall I was doing over last weekend.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
CrushUntilMadness



Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 341

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khaos wrote:
CrushUntilMadness wrote:
great news !
can't wait !

I hear you're gonna be hanging around Aussie shores pretty soon? Cool


eheh yes that's correct, landing the 30th til August 24th
did you get tour tickets yet ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Antichristhammerfist



Joined: 21 May 2006
Posts: 231
Location: standing over your grave pissing!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invictus Productions wrote:
TheUnborn wrote:
That mcd is brilliant! How is the 2005 demo compared to it?

Some have commented to me that they prefer the demo to the MCD. Personally I like the MCD that tiny little bit more than the demo.


I would suggest getting the 'Sect of Swords' 7" ep unleashed by Unholy Horde Rex or the 'Chaos Rising' split Lp on Forgotten Wisdom over the demo tape.
_________________
http://www.diocletian.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Blood Of Von



Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 812

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrushUntilMadness wrote:
khaos wrote:
CrushUntilMadness wrote:
great news !
can't wait !

I hear you're gonna be hanging around Aussie shores pretty soon? Cool


eheh yes that's correct, landing the 30th til August 24th
did you get tour tickets yet ?


You going to the Vomitor,Portal and Ignivomous gig in Brisbane while you're here? I'll be up there for that gig. Dave, you're going as well aren't you?
_________________
Glorious Dawn Upon The Plateau Of Might Now Burns!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group