P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Tormentor Vinyl Re-issues ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guido

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stygian Shadows 'zine wrote:
Monday I met with Attila in Budapest and got my copies personally from him. Yesterday listened both LPs 3-4 times and read the booklets so here is my opinion:

- Ultimate
- Definitive
- Essential

Worth for every money. and as it is a real collector item don't understand the cries which were read within this thread concerning so-called high prices. 30 is a normal price for these LPs especially if I know that "so-called deadstock" (bootleg) LPs which are circulating now in the market how look and are in same price category!
Buy or die!!!

Hey Leslie, any chance to see a normal version of those LP's or not? If no, please sell me your Anno Domini cd Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Goab

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad that considering the high price of this records and expensive shipping, packaging was so lame that my sleeves got damaged.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guido wrote:
Monday I met with Attila in Budapest and got my copies personally from him. Yesterday listened both LPs 3-4 times and read the booklets so here is my opinion:

- Ultimate
- Definitive
- Essential

Worth for every money. and as it is a real collector item don't understand the cries which were read within this thread concerning so-called high prices. 30 is a normal price for these LPs especially if I know that "so-called deadstock" (bootleg) LPs which are circulating now in the market how look and are in same price category!
Buy or die!!!

Hey Leslie, any chance to see a normal version of those LP's or not?

I know my fingers have been crossed for such a thing. I don't need the patch/booklet/whatever, just a solid playable (LP) copy. hopefully these concerns are passed along to Atilla. let him know there is still more money to be made!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
caligulasremains

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i second that.
ALCHAMESTE

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goab wrote:
Too bad that considering the high price of this records and expensive shipping, packaging was so lame that my sleeves got damaged.

Same here ! Sleeves of both LPs arrived really damaged on one corner due to one of the worst packaging I've ever seen (newspaper & plastic bag !).

These Tormentor releases are indeed fantastic in every aspect (sound, layout, booklets, and a lot of great pictures from the glorious times), but for 84 euros I would have liked to have a better packaging (yes TPL, I am speaking to you !).
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy or die!!!

Being one of the first and loudest to bitch around in this thread, I stand corrected that the vinyls themselves are indeed worth every cent. As I am huge fan, I had to order it anyway in the end.

But I am still standing on my point that the distribution from Sweden and high postage was extremely customer-unfriendly.
iron tyrant

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like our swiss pal above, in the end I ordered them and they came with no damage. But I knew there were going to be problems, especially when you think that all of the 3 distros had to move an average of 100 orders each in a short period of time. Of course they were pressured and maybe they didn't pay the attention required. But it was a stupid, stupid move from the band to begin with.

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iron tyrant wrote:
But it was a stupid, stupid move from the band to begin with.

Yeah, especially from a band of that calibre. I mean, Attila is not in the scene since yesterday...

But well, case closed from my side.
BulletBelt
banned

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ones that appear on Ebay will all proberbly be won by jerks from this forum who were crying over the postage when they were available straight from the source just a few weeks ago.

bid high losers!
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad not having ordered these. Tormentor is dead and these re-issues are for kids and ebay mongoloids basically, so i passed and bought some original pressings of better albums for that money.
Very Happy
hangoverheartattack

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skeletor666 wrote:
it starts !

http://www.ebay.de/itm/TORMENTOR-Anno-Domini-DIE-HARD-LP-Watain-Mayhem-Darkthrone-Bathory-lim-500-/321130725258?pt=B%C3%BCcher_Unterhaltung_Music_CDs&hash=item4ac4e1ff8a

This is definitely not right time to flipp these, as they are still available at a couple of places. He'll probably get the same amount of money that he put into ordering these, which kinda proves that some people don't understand why certain Lp's will turn into overpiced collectibles. You might even wonder if these will ever become as pricey as some of the "cult" records in the ebay insanity thread, as I don't think that Tormentor will evolve into a "new" hype. Once they are totally sold out, the whole thing clears up and in approximately 2 years time you'll be able to get them at discogs for a price around 50 euros i presume. Of course this does neglect the possibility that some thread/person/trend will categorize them as "ultracvlt" in a couple of months, i.e. the people that buy them at this point are simple idiots anyway.
adlianb

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apart from neseblod, any other distro still have these in stock???
funeralfog666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can anyone tell if this is legit? price is good

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TORMENTOR-ANNO-DOMINI-LP-1995-NOCTURNAL-ART-official-pressing-mayhem-aborym-/190872920312?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2c70e9a0f8
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^that looks to me like the bootleg that was floating around prior to the "deluxe" reissues...
.A.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
Guido wrote:

- Ultimate
- Definitive
- Essential

Buy or die!!!

Hey Leslie, any chance to see a normal version of those LP's or not?

I know my fingers have been crossed for such a thing. I don't need the patch/booklet/whatever, just a solid playable (LP) copy. hopefully these concerns are passed along to Atilla. let him know there is still more money to be made!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

In the Tormentor feature in Iron Fist magazine, Attila said that this first press is for the collectors who want to pay more for all the extras. A more basic, lower priced version is intended for release later on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28

Jump to: