P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Collections #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 522, 523, 524  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shahidka



Joined: 04 Jan 2015
Posts: 630

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Närxhen wrote:
Nice one !

Here's a little contribution with my almost finish Forgotten Spell collection. Sorry for the quality.

Left to right:

Opening the Skies of Sulphuric Paradise (Yersinia Pestis)
Epiphaneia Phosphorus (Angel, God and Insanity) (Goatowarex Regular Version)
Epiphaneia Phosphorus (Angel, God and Insanity) (Goatowarex test press 2/5)



Top row, left to right:
Necromantic Craft Rehearsal 1 (2003)
Rehearsal II (2004)
...of the Diabolical Rehearsal III (2005)
The Storm Of Crying Funeral Souls Rehearsal IV (2006)
Rehearsal V (2006)
The Lightning Path To Our Kingdom Rehearsal VI ‎(2007)
Excarnation Of An Angel Rehearsal VII (2007)
Revelation Of The Holy Divinity Rehearsal 8 ‎(2008)
Promo 2010 (2010)
The Wizard Of Ice And Death Promo Tape (2009)
Opening the skies of Sulphuric Paradise

I forgot to take a picture of the split with Nosvrolok, but I have the misprinted version with cover.

Missing : Der Todesangel, Demo 2015 and various tape format of demos I already have. If someone have those please contact me by the way, I won't pay a stupid price for it though...



Jealous! Sad
_________________
Power of the night! Streets are calling. Stealing from the light! Shadows calling!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Närxhen



Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 211

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha if you're a die hard physical collector I can't do anything for yiu but if you want to hear some of these feel free to send me a pm !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gia Thanatos



Joined: 03 Aug 2014
Posts: 777

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somberlain wrote:
Circle of Ouroborus. Only Veneration and split ep with Todesstoß missing. If you have either for sale please contact me!



Very jealous, I'm still missing a few of them. But no tapes?
_________________
http://giathanatos.weebly.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Destrozer



Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 372
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of my fave East euro tapes:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 10180

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. Thread needs more eastern blok madness. Here are some of mine:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 10180

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Satan Panonski & Pogreb X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nickl



Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Posts: 2
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote




Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
siax2.0



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Posts: 411

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destrozer wrote:
Some of my fave East euro tapes:



great ones! Would really like to have Front - Der Wasser der Koln! Much better than Mortal Surgery imho.

Biophobia is new to me...
_________________
my tradelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 10180

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

siax2.0 wrote:
Destrozer wrote:
Some of my fave East euro tapes:



great ones! Would really like to have Front - Der Wasser der Koln! Much better than Mortal Surgery imho.

Biophobia is new to me...


Death Metal, the split w/ Carcer (Hardcore Punk band) and this debut tape are pretty good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chit019



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2492

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



The Goat shed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Synesthesia



Joined: 16 Jan 2013
Posts: 133
Location: York, PA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only band I really avidly collect is AFI (yeah, yeah, I know). I took some updated pictures of my vinyl collection, I need to haul out my CD collection someday and get updated pictures of those. I don't even like a lot of their later stuff, yet I feel compelled to collect. Crying or Very sad

The early albums. The far left is a first press of their debut album, everything up to Art of Drowning is just a repress (haven't felt the need to track down original presses yet, maybe someday):


Later albums. I have the white and black versions of Burials, and along the bottom is the four different blood types of their album Blood. Each one is limited to 650, I think:


7"/10" collection (and a random 12" picture disc compilation). All Hallow's is sadly a repress, as are the left three on the second row and the left one on the third row. Everything else is either a first or second press. Soon I'll be getting the repress of Dork when that comes out:


Side project vinyl. Top one is the black version of Xtrmst's debut (signed by Davey and Jade), bottom two are the two Blaqk Audio albums that were released on vinyl. There's a couple different color variations of these I'll get eventually, but it isn't exactly top priority. The side projects kind of suck, except for Son of Sam. Getting their debut on vinyl is one of my biggest wants currently:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TotalKhaos
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Synesthesia wrote:
The only band I really avidly collect is AFI (yeah, yeah, I know). I took some updated pictures of my vinyl collection, I need to haul out my CD collection someday and get updated pictures of those. I don't even like a lot of their later stuff, yet I feel compelled to collect. Crying or Very sad

The early albums. The far left is a first press of their debut album, everything up to Art of Drowning is just a repress (haven't felt the need to track down original presses yet, maybe someday):


Later albums. I have the white and black versions of Burials, and along the bottom is the four different blood types of their album Blood. Each one is limited to 650, I think:


7"/10" collection (and a random 12" picture disc compilation). All Hallow's is sadly a repress, as are the left three on the second row and the left one on the third row. Everything else is either a first or second press. Soon I'll be getting the repress of Dork when that comes out:


Side project vinyl. Top one is the black version of Xtrmst's debut (signed by Davey and Jade), bottom two are the two Blaqk Audio albums that were released on vinyl. There's a couple different color variations of these I'll get eventually, but it isn't exactly top priority. The side projects kind of suck, except for Son of Sam. Getting their debut on vinyl is one of my biggest wants currently:


Did you preorder the Dork 7" from Atomic a few weeks ago?
Back to top
Synesthesia



Joined: 16 Jan 2013
Posts: 133
Location: York, PA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TotalKhaos wrote:
Did you preorder the Dork 7" from Atomic a few weeks ago?

Yeah I did the day they became available. Laughing Obviously the dream is to get an original press, but unless I come into a ton of money suddenly, that isn't going to happen. I'm more than happy to at least finally have it repressed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TotalKhaos
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Synesthesia wrote:
TotalKhaos wrote:
Did you preorder the Dork 7" from Atomic a few weeks ago?

Yeah I did the day they became available. Laughing Obviously the dream is to get an original press, but unless I come into a ton of money suddenly, that isn't going to happen. I'm more than happy to at least finally have it repressed.


And a bonus track.
Back to top
Snark Shark



Joined: 23 Oct 2013
Posts: 788

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:


The Goat shed


Shocked

Very Happy NNNNNNice!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 522, 523, 524  Next
Page 523 of 524

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group