P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Collections #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 476, 477, 478 ... 489, 490, 491  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mikael



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 1954

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wood Brothers compilation?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
T.H.U.L.E.



Joined: 25 Feb 2011
Posts: 201
Location: Ukraine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
Wood Brothers compilation?

right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aBisMo



Joined: 30 Jan 2014
Posts: 365
Location: Portucale

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkspace

_________________
Onde só os mais fortes sobrevivem, Nós seremos Eternos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Eivittu



Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 728
Location: Fineland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
Eivittu wrote:
My most epic collection must be my Bizarre Uproar with around 70 releases and some merch. I also have nearly all vinyl & tape releases from F&V.

If you ever find the time, pictures of both of these would be awesome!



Last edited by Eivittu on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6055
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No XE Must Be Ready/Hang the Nig 7"? No seal of approval without it.
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.
rauta wrote:
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eivittu



Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 728
Location: Fineland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
No XE Must Be Ready/Hang the Nig 7"? No seal of approval without it.

Not F&V Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lordnausea



Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 793

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

T.H.U.L.E. wrote:
Rolling Eyes


Cool collection. Are you missing "Sun in the house of Scorpio"?

Curious to know the thoughts of this bands about all the things that are happening in UKRANIA....
_________________
DISCOGS:

http://www.discogs.com/seller/07mgl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1251

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eivittu wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Eivittu wrote:
My most epic collection must be my Bizarre Uproar with around 70 releases and some merch. I also have nearly all vinyl & tape releases from F&V.

If you ever find the time, pictures of both of these would be awesome!

Finally!
Shocked

Thanks for posting it. That there is quite the impressive collection Exclamation
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grief



Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Posts: 506
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eivittu wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
No XE Must Be Ready/Hang the Nig 7"? No seal of approval without it.

Not F&V Wink


What are you missing?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eivittu



Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 728
Location: Fineland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grief wrote:
Eivittu wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
No XE Must Be Ready/Hang the Nig 7"? No seal of approval without it.

Not F&V Wink

What are you missing?

FILTH&VIOLENCE-27 Funeral Mongoloids - Fuck Is Best When God Is Dead

Couple months ago I had the chance to buy that tape for ~12€ (incl. shipping) but I passed. Now I kinda regret it but it's no big deal. I try not to buy double copies but I have Sick Seed "The Great Corrupter" as vinyl & CD because I got the CD for free. Sadistic Bliss "3" as cassette and CD ("Verinen Perse") because I accidentally thought that CD version is whole new album. I also have BU "Rape Africa" as vinyl & tape because I had hard time getting into it after incredible Viha & Kiima and thought maybe it'll open up to me while walking around with my Walkman and it did. I originally purchased Viha & Kiima as vinyl but then Pasi put out the 3xCS version with extra material so I obviously had to buy it since it's my favorite BU album.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grief



Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Posts: 506
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eivittu wrote:
Grief wrote:
Eivittu wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
No XE Must Be Ready/Hang the Nig 7"? No seal of approval without it.

Not F&V Wink

What are you missing?

FILTH&VIOLENCE-27 Funeral Mongoloids - Fuck Is Best When God Is Dead

Couple months ago I had the chance to buy that tape for ~12€ (incl. shipping) but I passed. Now I kinda regret it but it's no big deal. I try not to buy double copies but I have Sick Seed "The Great Corrupter" as vinyl & CD because I got the CD for free. Sadistic Bliss "3" as cassette and CD ("Verinen Perse") because I accidentally thought that CD version is whole new album. I also have BU "Rape Africa" as vinyl & tape because I had hard time getting into it after incredible Viha & Kiima and thought maybe it'll open up to me while walking around with my Walkman and it did. I originally purchased Viha & Kiima as vinyl but then Pasi put out the 3xCS version with extra material so I obviously had to buy it since it's my favorite BU album.


Cool. I have pretty much all I need apart from the bu/ last rape split tape. Hope that gets a reissue sometime soon. I only have 2cds - the new xe which only arrived today and the initial pressing version of purification .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eivittu



Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 728
Location: Fineland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grief wrote:
Cool. I have pretty much all I need apart from the bu/ last rape split tape. Hope that gets a reissue sometime soon. I only have 2cds - the new xe which only arrived today and the initial pressing version of purification.

Would be interesting to see pic of your collection. Would you say that you have more than me? I'm not too much into F&V BM releases so I haven't bothered to buy those. I also miss most XE tapes but I have them on vinyl. Don't mind not owning the 2xCS set of Snuff. No need for bloody condoms, hah. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grief



Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Posts: 506
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eivittu wrote:
Grief wrote:
Cool. I have pretty much all I need apart from the bu/ last rape split tape. Hope that gets a reissue sometime soon. I only have 2cds - the new xe which only arrived today and the initial pressing version of purification.

Would be interesting to see pic of your collection. Would you say that you have more than me? I'm not too much into F&V BM releases so I haven't bothered to buy those. I also miss most XE tapes but I have them on vinyl. Don't mind not owning the 2xCS set of Snuff. No need for bloody condoms, hah. Laughing


I have all tapes except Snuff 1st ed., XE - s/t 1st ed., COCD 1st ed. and te BU/LR split i think. All vinyl. Plus the BU book and the Anti Social realism A4 version (can't remember if that was f&v?).

Can't get a photo right now as in the middle of moving house and lps and some tapes are already packed. Only have around 40 tapes and the eps to hand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eivittu



Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 728
Location: Fineland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grief wrote:
I have all tapes except Snuff 1st ed., XE - s/t 1st ed., COCD 1st ed. and te BU/LR split i think. All vinyl. Plus the BU book and the Anti Social realism A4 version (can't remember if that was f&v?).

Can't get a photo right now as in the middle of moving house and lps and some tapes are already packed. Only have around 40 tapes and the eps to hand.

Damn, that sounds juicy! I regret not buying Anti Social Realism in A4 size when I had the chance but regular edition is decent enough. I really wish they'd carry on with the project but it's very unlikely. By the way, I was lucky enough to get #88 of that BU book. Damn fine art, Pasi sure knows his (or at least hers) shit... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
L_Z_V



Joined: 08 Sep 2011
Posts: 13
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parasyte Curse

The Black Circle

Fucking Armageddon Productions/BSoD tapes
[/img]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 476, 477, 478 ... 489, 490, 491  Next
Page 477 of 491

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group