P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Collections #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 440, 441, 442 ... 484, 485, 486  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:

Also, a good 80% of the stuff was bought when originally released so in the end the whole lot didn't cost as much as one might be inclined to think.

And yet now via ebay you could save the entire Italian economy with the profits of that collection. Laughing

Impressive collection.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
NK7 wrote:

Also, a good 80% of the stuff was bought when originally released so in the end the whole lot didn't cost as much as one might be inclined to think.

And yet now via ebay you could save the entire Italian economy with the profits of that collection. Laughing

Very Happy well I could do that if I was still living there. But yeah, sometimes I wonder how much $$$ I could get selling all the stuff. Mind you, only about 50% of the collection is displayed in the pics posted so far.
Luigi's Butt-Plug
banned

Location: Subletting a Finnish Goat Hut at the Ross Bay Cemetery

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
well I could do that if I was still living there

Finally made the move to Thailand to be closer with 'your' kind, did you ???? I bet the smell of Procycon's sperm infested asshole still reeks from all the lady boy cum he took in his ass before OD'ing (fitting death for a coward). Can't believe yor chummy with this loser, Dennis.

Last edited by Luigi's Butt-Plug on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luigi's Butt-Plug wrote:
Quote:

Finally made the move to Thailand to be closer with 'your' kind, did you ???? I bet the smell of Procycon's sperm infested asshole still reeks from all the lady boy cum he took in his ass before OD'ing (fitting death for a coward). Can't believe yor chummy with loser, Dennis.

Who's...............Dennis?
holy ghost

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that sort of talk is really uncalled for mate.
captainretardo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN AMERICA TODAY, EVERY TWENTY-FIVE FUCKING SECONDS, SOMEONE IS VICIOUSLY RAPED! SOMEONE IS BRUTALLY VIOLATED! ...

Browsing nk7's photos made me throw this bitch on the table for the first time in far too long. Still crushes. Cool to see others dig it too.

Nice seeing Symbolic in there; my gaylord shop was unable to order it for me, so I never did get it on wax (never saw it, either). Also cool to see shits like Morta Skuld and Brujeria!

I see Mercyless Abject Offerings, but not Coloured Funeral. Did CF ever come out on vinyl? Just curious because I think CF is mind-numbingly awesome.

Do you have all the good Coroner albums too?
astralvesl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luigi's Butt-Plug wrote:
Quote:

Finally made the move to Thailand to be closer with 'your' kind, did you ???? I bet the smell of Procycon's sperm infested asshole still reeks from all the lady boy cum he took in his ass before OD'ing (fitting death for a coward). Can't believe yor chummy with this loser, Dennis.

Lolwut?

Seriously impressive collection man, post the thrash speed stuff.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

captainretardo wrote:
I see Mercyless Abject Offerings, but not Coloured Funeral. Did CF ever come out on vinyl? Just curious because I think CF is mind-numbingly awesome?

Coloured Funeral only exists on cd. As for the speed/thrash pics you'll have to wait a few months I think, I relocated recently and a good part of my collection is still stored inside relatives/friends' cellars. As said it's not all that huge, just "regular" more or less complete discographies of classic bands. Here's oa picture posted before of my Motorhead records:

Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Perverted Necrofucker wrote:
Shit dude ! REALLY AWESOME !!!! Don´t know if i should hate or praise you ! Very Happy

Well feel free, I'm a rather controversial poster so I'm quite used to being hated haha Very Happy seriously, thanks. The one thing I'm proud about it is that it's not a real "collection" in the degenerative sense of the word, I mean each and every record you see has been played to death through the years, no fancy "mint for the sake of showing off" collector mentality here.

Thats the way it should be anyway. Buy records to play. Vinyl collecting is filled with too many gimmicks these days, and too many people who buy buy buy with no intent on ever listening to their "precious gems" - fuck off to that!
Hørus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
captainretardo wrote:
I see Mercyless Abject Offerings, but not Coloured Funeral. Did CF ever come out on vinyl? Just curious because I think CF is mind-numbingly awesome?

Coloured Funeral only exists on cd. As for the speed/thrash pics you'll have to wait a few months I think, I relocated recently and a good part of my collection is still stored inside relatives/friends' cellars. As said it's not all that huge, just "regular" more or less complete discographies of classic bands. Here's oa picture posted before of my Motorhead records:

No "Everything Louder Than Everyone Else" ? That's their best lvie album by far.

However, the point or releasing 3xLPs live is a bit stupid. I once add the "Better Mötorhead..." on vinyl, and I never was able to get in that live while changing the side of the LP every 2/3 songs.
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reaper's Grave wrote:

Thats the way it should be anyway. Buy records to play. Vinyl collecting is filled with too many gimmicks these days, and too many people who buy buy buy with no intent on ever listening to their "precious gems" - fuck off to that!

Fully agreed. That's also the main reason why you'll probably notice a few holes in my collection, see the missing post-'93 Mercyful Fate stuff or the later Gehenna albums. If I don't like a certain record I will just sell it and invest the money in something I know I will play regularly.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luigi's Butt-Plug wrote:
Quote:

Hey Sielski, Bernie / Lust wants to meet behind Walmart so he can finally kick your ass!
ADK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I blind or is there no Hellhammer/CF stuff in this (still extremely awesome) collection?

Only see Warhammer instead.
DSS

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my Motorhead LP collection (got a few more since the pictures were taken). Will try to take pictures of CDs and EPs soon:

French flag cover:

Found this one in Near Mint condition (except for the jacket) a few years back:
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADK wrote:
Am I blind or is there no Hellhammer/CF stuff in this (still extremely awesome) collection?

Only see Warhammer instead.

All Hellhammer/Frost/Venom records are in the "'80ies" section of the collection. The pictures above are supposed to portray modern black/death exclusively.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 440, 441, 442 ... 484, 485, 486  Next
Page 441 of 486

Jump to: