P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Tommy '86 (Perturbator/Dan Terminus style)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood Music

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:13 am    Post subject: Tommy '86 (Perturbator/Dan Terminus style) Reply with quote

Tommy '86 "Transhumanism" [2016]

Pre-order: early September, 2016
Release: October 28th, 2016

Artwork: Jim Gennisson

Legendary retrosynth "veteran" Tommy '86 delivers his first darksynth offering in the form of Transhumanism. Combining pulsating, distorted leads that spiral and expand over jagged bass lines that cut like a knife – Transhumanism is equal parts Dan Terminus hyperactivity with Perturbator's slow, crawling meditations upon rising motifs.

The album's dystopian storyline takes place deep in the future, in the town of Citymulation. We track the exploits of the L.V.T.H.N. Project as its progressive A.I. attempts to mimic the human brain.

With extra production assistance by Dynatron and special guest appearances by labelmates Perturbator and Dan Terminus, Transhumanism conjures a deep, cinematic experience that's headed towards becoming the surprise synth sleeper hit of the year.

Transhumanism will see its official 'release party' in one of Tommy's first-ever live performances alongside Perturbator, GosT, and Dynatron in Helsinki on November 5th, 2016.

About Tommy '86:

One of the first ten producers within the synthwave scene (his first EP released in 2011), Tommy has become well-known for his high-quality, pulsating, Italo Disco sounds.

Upon entering the writing stages for his third album, Tommy experimented with distortion to see where it would take him. And, the experimentation took on a life of its own. Surpassing all clones within the quickly rising darksynth scene, Tommy has churned out one of the best-of-genre entries to date - Transhumanism.

Track list:

1. The Rise
2. Citymulation (feat. Perturbator)
3. Sequential Slavery (feat. Dan Terminus)
4. Animus and Assimilation
5. L.V.T.H.N. Central Unit
6. Command and Control
7. Doppelgänger
8. A.I. Takeover
9. The Last Judgment
10. The Shutdown of Humanity
11. No Man's Earth
12. Transhumanism

Label: Blood Music

"The Shutdown of Humanity":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I36_az0d0w

Blood Music
http://www.blood-music.com
http://www.facebook.com/BlooodMusic
Greuel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you going to release this album on vinyl was well as Dynatrons "escape velocity" and "ateternus"? or only CD respectively MC this time?
midgetviolence

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one amazing track. Thought i was "pretty nice" in the beginning but when it finally kicks in I found myself almost too aroused by it.
Feuersturm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I too will be sure to check out the album by... "Tawwy 86", apparently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: