P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Order of Nine Angles music label
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dimitry



Joined: 25 Mar 2014
Posts: 105

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:18 pm    Post subject: Order of Nine Angles music label Reply with quote

Came across this new label releasing tapes of ONA music, thought it might be interesting for some here:

http://mmptemple.com/

Immediately ordered the "ONA Chant" tape, will see how it looks/sounds. Heard mp3s of this years ago but this new version sounds much more interesting!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1525

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHtvLYcZw9KXS-8Wq8VWfJA

Youtube channel with full recordings of all the tapes available. Pretty interesting stuff.
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fenrirsson



Joined: 26 Jun 2012
Posts: 289

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be an issue of some O9A material from source files (ie master tape) by myself in the future. I obtained a deal of material from Christos Beest a long number of years ago. It will likely be made as a "multimedia" type release - ie the chant, or music, with the accompanying texts, pictures etc.

This material has been cleaned up and mastered (the originals weren't, for the most part). CB gave license to basically issue, or reissue, whatever I felt the desire to make available.

Available soon will be both versions of "The Self Immolation Rite" - the first, a C-90 cassette (originally released as a special edition of the "Fenrir" Journal) with both the guided and instrumental versions of the Rite, and the addended version which was released in 1997 via a certain US Representative who "disappeared" not long afterwards. Both are facsimile copies - ie original covers, with a few slight alterations as appropriate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holy ghost



Joined: 16 Jan 2011
Posts: 5927
Location: CANADA RULES EH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same band that did the Black Triangle Void CS on Total Black last year? I really liked that tape....
_________________
Cyclopean Wall // kosmiche ambient drone

Quote:
poisoning the board with your farting into a contact mic and free jazz.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fenrirsson



Joined: 26 Jun 2012
Posts: 289

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
Same band that did the Black Triangle Void CS on Total Black last year? I really liked that tape....


No.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thoth



Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 594

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had never heard of these! Breath-taking. Lot of respect for ONA & their extremely harsh ways. Absolute devotion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nosferatu



Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Posts: 798

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenrirsson wrote:
There will be an issue of some O9A material from source files (ie master tape) by myself in the future. I obtained a deal of material from Christos Beest a long number of years ago. It will likely be made as a "multimedia" type release - ie the chant, or music, with the accompanying texts, pictures etc.

This material has been cleaned up and mastered (the originals weren't, for the most part). CB gave license to basically issue, or reissue, whatever I felt the desire to make available.

Available soon will be both versions of "The Self Immolation Rite" - the first, a C-90 cassette (originally released as a special edition of the "Fenrir" Journal) with both the guided and instrumental versions of the Rite, and the addended version which was released in 1997 via a certain US Representative who "disappeared" not long afterwards. Both are facsimile copies - ie original covers, with a few slight alterations as appropriate.


awesome! any info at all about the actual recording?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fenrirsson



Joined: 26 Jun 2012
Posts: 289

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nosferatu wrote:
Fenrirsson wrote:
There will be an issue of some O9A material from source files (ie master tape) by myself in the future. I obtained a deal of material from Christos Beest a long number of years ago. It will likely be made as a "multimedia" type release - ie the chant, or music, with the accompanying texts, pictures etc.

This material has been cleaned up and mastered (the originals weren't, for the most part). CB gave license to basically issue, or reissue, whatever I felt the desire to make available.

Available soon will be both versions of "The Self Immolation Rite" - the first, a C-90 cassette (originally released as a special edition of the "Fenrir" Journal) with both the guided and instrumental versions of the Rite, and the addended version which was released in 1997 via a certain US Representative who "disappeared" not long afterwards. Both are facsimile copies - ie original covers, with a few slight alterations as appropriate.


awesome! any info at all about the actual recording?


I have several recordings. A lot of chant, some of CB's "rock" tracks, "Sappho: Fragments", and some miscellaneous. I had originally planned to put it out in 2002/03, but other things got in the way. I'm only planning a CD-R issue regardless, which I'll possibly make alongside another edition of "Eorthe".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaos



Joined: 26 Mar 2010
Posts: 442
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hail the Nine Angles and all ascendents hidden behind double-lives. Will order this.
_________________
     3         3         3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
harmless



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 2160
Location: 101 Reykjavík, Iceland.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any chance fenrir will be republished?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
dimitry



Joined: 25 Mar 2014
Posts: 105

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHtvLYcZw9KXS-8Wq8VWfJA

Youtube channel with full recordings of all the tapes available. Pretty interesting stuff.


Thanks, I missed that. Might have to place another order now for the other stuff. Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iron Lord



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 1115
Location: Termight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just leave this here... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203868
_________________
Philemon Siclone wrote:
Some guys, including capricornus, read gay porn mags in front of him and threatened to rape him afterwards. It was said that he locked himself up in a bedroom, crying...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
harmless



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 2160
Location: 101 Reykjavík, Iceland.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iron Lord wrote:
I'll just leave this here... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203868
wow!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
invinCIBility



Joined: 15 Apr 2012
Posts: 597

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the dread pirate roberts
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
v8CDuf5



Joined: 09 Mar 2014
Posts: 26
Location: Netherlands / Netherworld

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iron Lord wrote:
I'll just leave this here... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203868


Any information regarding the ONA and/or its 'true' teachings is highly unreliable... And even though he publically renounced the ONA, I consider David Myatt an especially unreliable character.

I remember I once found some ONA writings that said something along the lines of "make it known that you are either a pedophile, a neo-nazi or a muslim fundamentalist. After an extended period of time, say you've changed. If you don't understand the deeper meaning of this, you should fuck off". Now, compare this to the personal history of Myatt. (I do acknowledge that this could've been written later as a stab to Myatt, though).

Thought I should mention this, even though I have very little interest in the ONA. As far as I'm concerned, it's a power trip of a few extremely 'smart' people who like to play dictator.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group