P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

DEIPHAGO - Satan Alpha Omega new album
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holy ghost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probert wrote:
i think the art is pretty fuckin corny and doesnt fit the band/music at all but i only care enough to type this post on nwn board and never think about it again.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.... the artwork is terrible!! And I'm not biased, when my grandmother died, my grandfather married a Filipino lady. She's a lovely woman.

I have like 6 copies of FILIPINO ANTICHRIST I got with orders from HHR.... it kind of sucks. That's the end of my rope.
destroyer_of_worlds

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
probert wrote:
i think the art is pretty fuckin corny and doesnt fit the band/music at all but i only care enough to type this post on nwn board and never think about it again.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.... the artwork is terrible!! And I'm not biased, when my grandmother died, my grandfather married a Filipino lady. She's a lovely woman.

I have like 6 copies of FILIPINO ANTICHRIST I got with orders from HHR.... it kind of sucks. That's the end of my rope.

I take it that you like the flying dick monsters or the goats with huge dongs raping christ better to get you off at night
probert

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty sure i speak for HG too when i say that that would be worse, that shit is cliche and corny. the cover for this album is just generic and mediocre.
the coming of blood angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's a cool cover. but i like Filipino Antichrist more, some crazy ass satanic sea monster or something hell yeah

destroyer_of_worlds

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probert wrote:
pretty sure i speak for HG too when i say that that would be worse, that shit is cliche and corny. the cover for this album is just generic and mediocre.

everything you or HG says is just a bunch of blah blah or shit opinions unless you can prove to us your NON generic or NON mediocre IDEAS. Are you artists or painters by any chance? Maybe you can start putting your ORIGINAL IDEAS in your mind into canvas for all this bands to use.
probert

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you dont have to be an artist or a painter to comment on artwork. you dont have to be a musician to comment on music. you dont have to have written a book to comment on one. this argument has taken place here about 12000 times. youre taking this way to personally so i concede all "wins" in this to you, congrats.
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and your guys are gay ok and you like to jack off @ night to kvlting penis monstres in youre mamas house at night were you live...pathetic small children without a band or talent to draw
holy ghost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

destroyer_of_worlds wrote:
everything you or HG says is just a bunch of blah blah or shit opinions unless you can prove to us your NON generic or NON mediocre IDEAS. Are you artists or painters by any chance? Maybe you can start putting your ORIGINAL IDEAS in your mind into canvas for all this bands to use.

I teach an art class every week in the psychiatric clinic I work at. Last week we made greeting cards out of pressed flowers and they were totally awesome and a few weeks ago we drew pictures of our favorite breakfast foods, so I'm pretty sure I can have any opinions on art I want because that makes me a professional artist

Cool
probert

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so what does grindmonkey like for breakfast?
Exitium

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

probert wrote:

This is why. The idea of 'Satanising' many works of magnificent Religious art has been done by everyone, myself included. Don't pretend that it's original, the theme IS mediocre and it IS generic, BUT it is a beautiful work of art. Vierling does some beautiful Renaissance art and his use of colours impress me immensely.

Also, I think I prefer Martin's pointillism original artwork for Vatican:

As you can see, it's been done before.
Necrosadist
banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:

I teach an art class every week in the psychiatric clinic I work at. Last week we made greeting cards out of pressed flowers and they were totally awesome and a few weeks ago we drew pictures of our favorite breakfast foods, so I'm pretty sure I can have any opinions on art I want because that makes me a professional artist
Your mom must be very proud.
holy ghost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course my mom is proud of me, thanks mate
Necrosadist
banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

probert wrote:

They talk like experts in the internet, I bet these posers weren't even born in '89 when Deiphago started.

Last edited by Necrosadist on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
holy ghost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an odd thing to presume....
holy ghost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your edited post is more preposterous than the original!! Is this your first time interacting with people on an online forum?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: