P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Blasphemy body-builder shirt
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
schadel_reich



Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 846
Location: England

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
This is a stretch, and I'm not so big either either.. Rather small actually. I'm 1,75m only so it'll fit most of you. I do pump some iron though Wink

175 cm? That should fit me then. Very Happy Thanks. Going to remember that and hopefully bid nearer the end.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeathLörd



Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 177

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
DeathLörd, post pictures of the Blood Upon The Altar ironpumper shirt please


I don't have an image hosting account. Just e-mail me for the photo:
rossbaycult@yahoo.ca
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeathLörd



Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 177

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schadel_reich wrote:

How likely is it that you will be able to get some in medium? Just wondering, as most official Blasphemy merchandise seems to be made in large or extra large, and I am a skinny runt and need medium.


Mediums sell out so quickly every time Caller of the Storms drops them off here. He says that he has one more box of merch in storage and thinks that there are some Size M items.... Watch the site for updates:
http://members.shaw.ca/superion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo, heads up. I know a guy who has an old pair of lifting-shorts(short short...tight) that the Traditional Sodomizer Of The Goddess Of Perversity used to wear while lifting at the gym back in Canada. These are pretty rare, though. There is a large tear in the ass crack of the shorts from when the Traditional Sodomizer Of The Goddess Of Perversity was maxing-out on squats. These will probably go for big bucks online.
Back to top
Beelzebubba



Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 286
Location: NC

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rotgut wrote:
Yo, heads up. I know a guy who has an old pair of lifting-shorts(short short...tight) that the Traditional Sodomizer Of The Goddess Of Perversity used to wear while lifting at the gym back in Canada. These are pretty rare, though. There is a large tear in the ass crack of the shorts from when the Traditional Sodomizer Of The Goddess Of Perversity was maxing-out on squats. These will probably go for big bucks online.

Laughing You can't be serious. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrogoat



Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 566
Location: ITALY

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathLörd wrote:
CR99 wrote:
DeathLörd, post pictures of the Blood Upon The Altar ironpumper shirt please


I don't have an image hosting account. Just e-mail me for the photo:
rossbaycult@yahoo.ca


DeathLörd I have sent you today an e-mail for some stuff.

ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL

_________________
- BLASPHEMOUS ART PRODUCTIONS -
- BESTIAL EVIL -
- IN LEAGUE WITH SATAN -

BESTIAL EVIL (Italy) "Reborn In Bestiality" 7'' EP - OUT NOW!!!
OGDRU JAHAD (Den) "I" Pro-Tape - OUT NOW!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Endless Morbidity



Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 2108
Location: New York

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That shirt is fucking killer. Too bad my pecks are too saggy though. I need to start doing some Black Metal Power Lifting this summer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
schadel_reich



Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 846
Location: England

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathLörd wrote:
Mediums sell out so quickly every time Caller of the Storms drops them off here. He says that he has one more box of merch in storage and thinks that there are some Size M items.... Watch the site for updates:
http://members.shaw.ca/superion

Definitely will be checking Ross Bay Cult site more frequently then.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seven Churches
Guest





PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schadel_reich wrote:
Wolfram wrote:
This is a stretch, and I'm not so big either either.. Rather small actually. I'm 1,75m only so it'll fit most of you. I do pump some iron though Wink

175 cm? That should fit me then. Very Happy Thanks. Going to remember that and hopefully bid nearer the end.


Man is a body-building t-shirt for body builders. It is not all about the lenght but the bulk!
Back to top
Wolfram



Joined: 17 Jun 2007
Posts: 2604

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got it: PUMPING IRON BABY!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group