P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

this comes as no surprise...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duff138

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So someone doesn't have to make a new thread, the Order of Chaos vinyl is out. It was up on the site yesterday. The die-hard is available now. It will sell out. Someone will complain next week that they missed out. If you really need the die hard get a credit card. get paypal. buy record Cool
TryMyTrust

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

duff138 wrote:
So someone doesn't have to make a new thread, the Order of Chaos vinyl is out. It was up on the site yesterday. The die-hard is available now. It will sell out. Someone will complain next week that they missed out. If you really need the die hard get a credit card. get paypal. buy record Cool

i need a credit card Sad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duff138 wrote:

got one, don't have a credit card so its all on a friend's hands

so bad Morbosidad went so quickly

I'm still remember when Abigail die hard came out, and I sent the money on registered letter without worry about it solding out
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm still remember when Abigail die hard came out, and I sent the money on registered letter without worry about it solding out

Times change and technology improved since the early 2000. I can say safely that I don't miss the days of money orders and cash. I just don't have time to keep up with things like that. Paypal is quick and easy. I don't have to deal with idiots with bad hand writing or cash getting stolen by the post office and having to explain that to the customer.

Get PayPal.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Opolus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Quote:

Times change and technology improved since the early 2000. I can say safely that I don't miss the days of money orders and cash. I just don't have time to keep up with things like that. Paypal is quick and easy. I don't have to deal with idiots with bad hand writing or cash getting stolen by the post office and having to explain that to the customer.

Get PayPal.

100 % agreed! PayPal is a blessing indeed!!
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an issue pending with getting a refund for damaged records

They keep investigating for like 2-3 months now. I just want my 40 back...

Besides that PayPal is a great tool for international ordering.I dont understand how some labels keep that "tradition" of cash in letter only. That's dumb. Only for being oldschool in all ways possible? I rather pay via gay PayPal safely than sending shit and fearing it will be stolen
avrlabel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Quote:

Get PayPal.

100 % agreed! PayPal is a blessing indeed!!

Yes but i havent it in fucking Montenegro.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:

Well you have insanely h.o.t. girls there. I'll trade you my paypal account for 2 of those.
avrlabel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
avrlabel wrote:

Well you have insanely h.o.t. girls there. I'll trade you my paypal account for 2 of those.

Have you been here?
Kill Monument

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Can't get paypal in Ireland. Gay.

www.facebook.com/malthusianDM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No but I've met chicks from both Serbia and Montenegro inside slovenian clubs and may God curse me if they weren't all topmodels look-alikes.
avrlabel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
No but I've met chicks from both Serbia and Montenegro inside slovenian clubs and may God curse me if they weren't all topmodels look-alikes.

Believe me our girls are hot as hell 99% of them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
LexTalionis wrote:

I know, and they seem to be pretty 'open' to us italians Very Happy I'm planning a trip to Belgrade.
avrlabel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
LexTalionis wrote:

I know, and they seem to be pretty 'open' to us italians Very Happy I'm planning a trip to Belgrade.

Every girl is OPEN today Laughing Laughing

Last edited by avrlabel on Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Quote:

Get PayPal.

Of course is better and quick to use Paypal, many times in the past I had bad issues with some distro because of lost money. nowadays I'm using a friend's account, hope to get my own soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: