P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

USPS Bitch thread?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K-mart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:45 pm    Post subject: USPS Bitch thread? Reply with quote

I didn't know if there was a thread for this type of thing already or not.

It looks as if someone took the box and folded it over.
vociferous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch. Hopefully there was insurance involved, but still... ouch. No wonder they're on the brink of going out of business.
Attic Snake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly the thread I was looking for earlier. That's rough, but I doubt USPS will do anything about it. Unless you had insurance. They lost a package from HHR a few months ago but scanned it as delivered and since they said they delivered it my claims were voided. I even had the management of my complex go over the video showing nothing was delivered and USPS still didn't pay me. Still really pissed about that but unless I find the person who lost/took it I can't do anything. Seriously want to beat the shit out of the punk piece of shit who took it. Whether it was the driver or some degenerate wannabe tweaker faggot. As far as I know it was never actually delivered so some driver now has a ZOM 12", Bolt Thrower, Dark Throne, and a Deicide. Faggot probably listens to rap.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attic Snake wrote:
Exactly the thread I was looking for earlier. That's rough, but I doubt USPS will do anything about it. Unless you had insurance. They lost a package from HHR a few months ago but scanned it as delivered and since they said they delivered it my claims were voided. I even had the management of my complex go over the video showing nothing was delivered and USPS still didn't pay me. Still really pissed about that but unless I find the person who lost/took it I can't do anything. Seriously want to beat the shit out of the punk piece of shit who took it. Whether it was the driver or some degenerate wannabe tweaker faggot. As far as I know it was never actually delivered so some driver now has a ZOM 12", Bolt Thrower, Dark Throne, and a Deicide. Faggot probably listens to rap.

Get a PO Box to avoid problems like this. It was probably stolen by a degenerate from your door step.

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

holy ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a package from a VERY reliable label sitting in warehouse in LA since December. "In Transit" go fuck yourself....

I filed a claim and they basically responded with "we're not doing shit" due to some union thing. And this is with delivery confirmation!!

I'm eating the cost..... I've ordered from them a hundred times so it's obviously USPS, I'm not making paypal fuck them......

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Trade list on discogs
blewcheer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Attic Snake wrote:

Get a PO Box to avoid problems like this. It was probably stolen by a degenerate from your door step.

Well, he said that the complex manager went over video tape and it was never delivered, so presumably not. Just some asshole at the post office, which happens I guess.
Attic Snake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Filing a claim leads to nothing, except you remembering lost vinyl when you get the letter a few months later saying too bad. I've followed the tracking on packages before that said they were delivered and it wasn't there so I went down to the PO and they had it there. USPS excuse was that the driver didn't scan it properly it. But when my stuff goes missing, they can't find it and there is no proof of it being delivered (video showing no packages left). But the driver scanned it as delivered it's set in stone. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!! Doesn't sound like much but that was $80 in METAL I will never recover.
Grief

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Postal service in the US so far seems much better than the one I endured in the UK.

But we do currently live somewhere relatively nice and have someone at home most of the time. Were that to change I would follow YKs sage advice and take a PO box.
K-mart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was sent Media w/out insurance so I'm probably screwed,I contacted the seller just to let him know what happened.He packed it well and he accepted an offer somewhat less than his asking price so I'm not going to try and burn him by filing a claim w/paypal or anything.
Actually as many records as I've received/sent this is a rarity,I guess I should have had it sent insured.......live and learn.
I deal with the same gal at my post office quite frequently so that's my only hope.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, he said that the complex manager went over video tape and it was never delivered, so presumably not. Just some asshole at the post office, which happens I guess.

Do you really think someone watched 24 hours of video footage to make sure a parcels of records weren't delivered?

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Attic Snake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great now not only do I not trust the Post Office, but someone in my building stole from me and the Apartment Managers are covering it up. I should just burn the whole place down, block all the fire exits and commence firing upon everyone trying to leave the only available exit. If one bad apple spoils the bunch then this place is completely rotten.
jameswolfe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh more first world problems. I feel sorry that you guys lost some shit, but overall I think the USPS when compared to the alternatives are pretty good. Within the US, I have never gotten a package that has been damaged if it was packed correctly. But I have had stuff from overseas that looked like it was in a car wreck when it arrived. And getting anything at all from South America is about all you can expect.
holy ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like with the noise my dog makes when a stranger comes to the door it should deter potential thieves. Frankly I'm surprised the mailman doesn't huck my packages in the fucking river to avoid that amount of barking.

I have an MC HQ down the street. There's ZERO crime here. No one fucks with biker turf.

Trade list on discogs
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
I have a package from a VERY reliable label sitting in warehouse in LA since December. "In Transit" go fuck yourself....

I filed a claim and they basically responded with "we're not doing shit" due to some union thing. And this is with delivery confirmation!!

I'm eating the cost..... I've ordered from them a hundred times so it's obviously USPS, I'm not making paypal fuck them......

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Why don't you email the label and see what they can do?
blewcheer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Quote:

Do you really think someone watched 24 hours of video footage to make sure a parcels of records weren't delivered?

True, unless the guy was really bored and had a seriously fast forward option on the tape. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: