P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

PURTENANCE...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2243

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: PURTENANCE... Reply with quote

...is back.
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Carlzilla



Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 3006
Location: New Mexico

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope not...early works were OK, but this "reunion" trend is out of fucking hand. Just let sleeping dogs lie and work on new fucking bands if you feel the urge...
_________________
If you are a false don't marry! Girlfriend is ok but only destructing anus from behind!!! - Fat Dagon

And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
feralviscera



Joined: 07 Sep 2011
Posts: 149
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlzilla wrote:
I hope not...early works were OK, but this "reunion" trend is out of fucking hand. Just let sleeping dogs lie and work on new fucking bands if you feel the urge...


^
_________________
Deep in the coffin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
torn-soul



Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Posts: 260
Location: Shitaly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really?
_________________
WANT LIST

Flesh, eyes, tongue, hands fly in the air... his shadow appears, death is a moment away!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IIIRD GATEKEEPER



Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 3636
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well of course they are.
_________________
PanzerGeneral wrote:
Im sure there are many jokes withing the most secret BM cult.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dodens Grav



Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 1600

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not up to the 'fans' what musicians do with their own bands and creations. No sense getting upset over it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Z Galgah



Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 366
Location: The Crypts of Rays

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Member' is so THE best death metal album of all times it would be really hard to ruin it all. So let them do it.
_________________
KEEP FALLING APART
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Astaroth



Joined: 05 Oct 2007
Posts: 1361

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
It's not up to the 'fans' what musicians do with their own bands and creations. No sense getting upset over it.


Exactly. Don't like it? Don't listen to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 6734
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Z Galgah wrote:
'Member' is so THE best death metal album of all times it would be really hard to ruin it all. So let them do it.


Hey, I like it a lot too, but wow, preposterous statement alert.
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!


Keep the hate train rollin'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carlzilla



Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 3006
Location: New Mexico

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not upset, it's just comical how many bands are coming back all of a sudden. Why not just create something new instead of resurrecting a long dead band that until 5 years ago when metal exploded all over the internet you probably assumed that no one gave two shits, half a fuck, and a good goddamn about?
_________________
If you are a false don't marry! Girlfriend is ok but only destructing anus from behind!!! - Fat Dagon

And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HotBlack



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 2537

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlzilla wrote:
I'm not upset, it's just comical how many bands are coming back all of a sudden. Why not just create something new instead of resurrecting a long dead band that until 5 years ago when metal exploded all over the internet you probably assumed that no one gave two shits, half a fuck, and a good goddamn about?


Because their children have grown up now, and/or, their careers are at a point where they can afford the time and freedom to pursue music again. These are ordinary people who's lives* follow ordinary trajectories.

Your comments are retarded.
_________________
Myths (Vinyl) - click me
Cassette tapes = using nostalgia to polish turds.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4358
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Boss will reform Bathory with Kothaar and Vvornth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2243

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

feralviscera wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:
I hope not...early works were OK, but this "reunion" trend is out of fucking hand. Just let sleeping dogs lie and work on new fucking bands if you feel the urge...


^

Never understood that kind of comments.
Wait, listen to the new tracks when they're recorded and then give your opinion.
Do you think Autopsy, Archgoat, Imprecation etc... did shitty releases after their reunion ?
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
treghet



Joined: 03 Dec 2011
Posts: 264

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThornCross wrote:
feralviscera wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:
I hope not...early works were OK, but this "reunion" trend is out of fucking hand. Just let sleeping dogs lie and work on new fucking bands if you feel the urge...


^

Never understood that kind of comments.
Wait, listen to the new tracks when they're recorded and then give your opinion.
Do you think Autopsy, Archgoat, Imprecation etc... did shitty releases after their reunion ?


Exactly. There are plenty of bands that have reunited and released some great stuff. And for people that weren't around back in the day it's awesome to have the chance to see them live.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carlzilla



Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 3006
Location: New Mexico

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotBlack wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:
I'm not upset, it's just comical how many bands are coming back all of a sudden. Why not just create something new instead of resurrecting a long dead band that until 5 years ago when metal exploded all over the internet you probably assumed that no one gave two shits, half a fuck, and a good goddamn about?


Because their children have grown up now, and/or, their careers are at a point where they can afford the time and freedom to pursue music again. These are ordinary people who's lives* follow ordinary trajectories.

Your comments are retarded.


As strange as this sounds, I never actually thought of that. It's a good point, and while I'm still a bit skeptical quality wise, I withdraw my previous comment.
_________________
If you are a false don't marry! Girlfriend is ok but only destructing anus from behind!!! - Fat Dagon

And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group