P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Roy of Necroharmonic Productions, Where is my INTERMENT LP?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reversed Mentality

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand I have no history here, so my opinion may not mean shit to some of you.

I have ordered twice, recently, from Necroharmonic. I got my stuff both times. The first order took about 2 months to get to me. At or around the 45 day limit I emailed Roy and asked about my order, he responded quickly and a week later I got a tracking number. My stuff arrived shortly after that, no problem.

The second order was placed recently, and it took about 45 days.

Each order was for one (1) zipper hoodie.

Sucks that he has ripped people off, but if you read the ordering instructions on his site you should know what to expect. I understand taking your money through a pre-order is completely different, but I have had no problems getting clothes from Necroharmonic.
Cedric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much to say either. I ordered some sweatshirts from him (nice designs and high quality btw) and got them fairly fast.
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's not cool to complain about slow ship times, but 60 days for a sweatshirt is nonsense. I need a new hoodie for this winter, and if I order one and it takes 60 days, by the time I get it I might not even really need it anymore heh
astralvesl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there are that many people out there "claiming" you're a rip off I doubt "promising" to make it right in broken english is going to alleviate their concerns or preserve the reputation that you think you have (which is obviously quite different from the reputation that it looks like you have). This music is filled with dozens of stories of labels with copious amounts of releases under their belt becoming or having always been rip offs. Just because you say you're here to release music doesn't mean you're not also scamming people on pre-orders or operating a purportedly shady business.
ADB

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
I don't understand why you're all whining like sissies instead of dropping Roy a line. He says he'll sort all pending obligations out, why don't you believe his word?

wasteland

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncolored wrote:
am I the only one who finds this whole necroharmonic drama fucking entertaining? go roy! please don't leave us Wink

Pure comedy gold.
MoshItUp

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astralvesl wrote:
If there are that many people out there "claiming" you're a rip off I doubt "promising" to make it right in broken english is going to alleviate their concerns or preserve the reputation that you think you have (which is obviously quite different from the reputation that it looks like you have). This music is filled with dozens of stories of labels with copious amounts of releases under their belt becoming or having always been rip offs. Just because you say you're here to release music doesn't mean you're not also scamming people on pre-orders or operating a purportedly shady business.

hahahaha. this is good.
CiloBaid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems that Roy is trying to fix some things via private message. Therefore he asked me who I am. After I answered him that I won't do any transactions with him anymore and that I got my money back long time ago via cc insurance since he didn't bother to answer any of my mails and that my name is not important anymore, I got that cute message below:

, def shouldnt have bought off me in the 1st place. and I don't care if you do , thanks actually !! sounds like a prime example of a young kid who can't understand underground logic thinkin our site is some amazon.com. its fans like you who are exactly who I DONT want to sell too... Im happy to make our custom releases for REAL fans not YOU . I m glad you dont buy off us... your loss...

Amusing, since he still doesn't know what titles I ordered at that time.

Is he really that stupid that he doesn't understand why people don't want to do business with him anymore?
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Underground logic = you send me money I send you nothing
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
Underground logic = you send me money I send you nothing

I don't agree with you there.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to lock this thread because it's turning into a public argument between people waiting on stuff vs. Roy Necroharmonic. This sort of stuff should be dealt with in private.

I'm mostly just tired of seeing this thread week after week. Can we discuss music for once?

Web: nwnprod.com

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: