P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Roy of Necroharmonic Productions, Where is my INTERMENT LP?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zone wrote:
if you get an order you process it and ship it out.

Whoa!
Someone has to make the items first... someday.

I'm willing to bet all these frenzy vinyl fantasy world of creation collectors don't even listen to the vinyl they buy.

My new business model... I will print cool looking jackets, buy flea market vinyls of whatever dirt cheap, sticker them with new labels, stick in the jackets and mail out. If anyone ever complains I will blame the post office, a worker strike, and pressing plant incompetance.
insulter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

Have you tried to ask to Gorement why they cancelled the deal after 2 years of "no works"?
I hope someone else will contact Crematory and they will release the album with another label, after all these funny stories I wonder which distros can send you the orders; but maybe no reason to worry about it cause you wanna sell all the copies retail in 2020.
ENOLA GOAT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Roy.
I have emailed you for almost 3 years now - to no avail....
even tried the forum as well. You have been telling me you would come clean for just as long, every 3-4 months you'll answer me again with new promises.
You must be the most selfrighteous piece of shit I've yet to encounter in 20+ years of mailordering records!

Just fucking come out and say I STOLE YOUR FUCKING MONEY - DEAL WITH IT! - and it would be less frustrating than this bullshit!!!!!

How bands wanna work with you is beyond me by now!
eighthplague

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone in the US getting these?
Blood Music

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Zone wrote:
if you get an order you process it and ship it out.

My new business model... I will print cool looking jackets, buy flea market vinyls of whatever dirt cheap, sticker them with new labels, stick in the jackets and mail out. If anyone ever complains I will blame the post office, a worker strike, and pressing plant incompetance.

Not to get too technical but center labels aren't stickers Embarassed

Blood Music
http://www.blood-music.com
http://www.facebook.com/BlooodMusic
DSS

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy Necroharmonic wrote:
Id like to hire some one to help me with my business , but I have dealt with several unreliable people.... now Its all me.... no blockers selling my label on the side , holding my graphics hostage , working 1 time a month...etc... I do this from morning til night....T shirts making ( ourselves ) , now all graphics , packing , compiling extensive layouts.... one person... I haven't really seen any other label owner also printing his own T shirts as well as making releases... if there is one...hats off to em .... ! its hard. I like sending mail , so.... being slow sucks for me trust me

Cry me a fucking river!

You have dealt with several unreliable people? Maybe you should hire someone who is reliable. Most likely you hired someone like yourself. Did it ever occur to you that you are unreliable? Practice what you preach and lead by example. "If my boss doesn't give a shit why should I" that's probably what those "employees" of yours were thinking. And most likely they were just useless pieces of shit just like you.

Each and every time you come to this forum it's the same song and dance. You seem to be the victim. You can't keep up with the orders, no one understands, it's just you doing all the work, etc., etc., etc. If all of the above is true then just quit.

How many times are you going to post the same old story on this board? No body feels sorry for you.

People have been sending you e-mails for the past 2 or 3 years and all you can do is come here and say "just email me and everything will be solved". How about you refund their money? Are you man enough to do this one thing right. Don't make them wait for their parcel any more, just refund their money. It will be much easier than making t-shirts:

Quote:
from morning til night....

Just a few clicks on your keyboard Roy and it will make things right.

Obviously you have the time to browse this forum unless someone here is a friend of yours and notifies you when this thread is resurrected. Suddenly you appear and it's the same old story again and again and again.
CiloBaid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy Necroharmonic wrote:
Necroharmonic is not a rip off ...

Actually, you are!

Had the honor to experience that twice!
VnholyCvntz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does Roy keep coming back? Fuck off already.
Roy Necroharmonic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ insulter

Daryl Kahan from Disma held layout materials back so we couldnt finish the LP release. we came close but he had his own agenda was attempting to SELL the release on the side to labels like DOOMENTIA records and shady deals with an A+R whole works for Century media now and folded his label. I know the whole story and have inside info for all. thank those two weakling losers for that debacle. Im not scared to call them out since I wanted to release the LP of Gorement , and worked on its layout / promotion ,.. etc some withour Daryl Kahan , who got ( jealous ? ) or someone besides him being involved with the LP release of Gorement. his label MORBID WRATH is on several of our releases and he never put in one DIME to anything ever !!! out selling the releases to other labels to try to pay his rent money while I am trying to do legit business and upfront labels and customers... I took pre-order on Interment LP , waited infinity for a finished poster inner thanks to same style... DISMA 7 ep we released a a pre-sale and it went out smooth but was also used as a crutch against some of our other releases in the works at the time like EXMORTIS which ultimately I wasn't going to have one persons interest and his pocket in the way of releasing our CD and LPs , so having a graphic artist who is trying to FUCK you over by holding your graphics hostage and selling off your releases you put money into for years , while did - nothing - except stick his hand out... sorry I wanted to release this LP quicker and I see that someone's self interest was ruining my label for several years...Im not scared to admit of be upfront about this. fuck him. same dude selling my LPs on discog. com as they are his own... is this a friend ? no its not..... its a loser.... I cant let a loser ruin my label. he knows everything I wrote here is true. if he invested in Necroharmonic financially we could make some descions about releases but once his rent money is due all bets are off...he either has to beg his parents for the money or rip off his friends.... he is done in my world.
Roy Necroharmonic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ NK7

no mental issues here.... I did a label long before this forum and before NWN label even. so only mental issues I had were firing every person with self interests against Necroharmonic. I love making CD releases and I love making shirts....

does this label discography speak clearly I am not out to rip people off...I am here to release music

http://www.discogs.com/label/Necroharmonic
Roy Necroharmonic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ DSS

I didnt read your whole story , but yes I have made many thing right the last year... I have made up for some lost packets and mistakes. I would like to make it right with anyone owed anything ( and then some...) so... dont know what else to say on that... people email me and I communicate and I am communicating here as well.... I am semi-done explaining myself , but some forces are beyond my control too... have you ever had a graphic artist hold your label hostage , while outselling your releases he never put money into ? I doubt it... taking about a large money amounts and I life day to day with kids and a family , Im not a single dude buying records on the internet or even trying to chat. I am a record label and T shirt maker who actually does enjoy making items for worldwide fans...yet I am slagged by 18 year olds if they dont get their trendy shirt but the weekend... I might be slow but I am still committed to our releases and customers regardless of what this forum or customers who don't even order off me say...
Roy Necroharmonic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ VnholyCvntz

why does Roy come back...boo hooo

I came back to make fun of you. thanks
Roy Necroharmonic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ everyone Contact through 7" EP
Roy Necroharmonic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ VnholyCvntz

are you in Von ? how sad.... I think Joe from Abscess was in Von. is he still ? . cool dude ...who are you ? some internet dude.... sad.... Von was cool years ago... should have left that dead .... Id come to your show in NYC but I dont wanna hang out with 25 men in black hoodies rasing uvbercvlt hands in the air watching ... such a sad scene today.... I cant handle that anymore..... if Joe is still in the band I take all this back haha very cool dude... not sure about you. hopefully your cash in works , later
insulter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy Necroharmonic wrote:
@ insulter

Daryl Kahan from Disma held layout materials back so we couldnt finish the LP release. we came close but he had his own agenda was attempting to SELL the release on the side to labels like DOOMENTIA records and shady deals with an A+R whole works for Century media now and folded his label. I know the whole story and have inside info for all. thank those two weakling losers for that debacle. Im not scared to call them out since I wanted to release the LP of Gorement , and worked on its layout / promotion ,.. etc some withour Daryl Kahan , who got ( jealous ? ) or someone besides him being involved with the LP release of Gorement. his label MORBID WRATH is on several of our releases and he never put in one DIME to anything ever !!! out selling the releases to other labels to try to pay his rent money while I am trying to do legit business and upfront labels and customers... I took pre-order on Interment LP , waited infinity for a finished poster inner thanks to same style... DISMA 7 ep we released a a pre-sale and it went out smooth but was also used as a crutch against some of our other releases in the works at the time like EXMORTIS which ultimately I wasn't going to have one persons interest and his pocket in the way of releasing our CD and LPs , so having a graphic artist who is trying to FUCK you over by holding your graphics hostage and selling off your releases you put money into for years , while did - nothing - except stick his hand out... sorry I wanted to release this LP quicker and I see that someone's self interest was ruining my label for several years...Im not scared to admit of be upfront about this. fuck him. same dude selling my LPs on discog. com as they are his own... is this a friend ? no its not..... its a loser.... I cant let a loser ruin my label. he knows everything I wrote here is true. if he invested in Necroharmonic financially we could make some descions about releases but once his rent money is due all bets are off...he either has to beg his parents for the money or rip off his friends.... he is done in my world.

Thanks for the explaination. What get me wrong with you is that there are tons of small labels trying to earn respect, you had/have potential good release and you're ruining yourself telling unbelievable things like "I'll release the album when I'll collect all the money for it from the pre-orders". You can do what you want of course but at the same time doing that you're moving stupid people from the underground to the big distributors and you're giving to paypal another reason to exist.
Another thing, I think it's also not so serious to produce shirts without the permission of the bands.
There is no one reason to announce a release 2 years in advance, you can release all your albums, collecting money (tons or few, that's the risk to have a label) and sending the albums, not the same day, you can do that after 1 month at least for me no problem at all but the real point here is that you are only one label that could be representative for a bunch of other small labels. You can answer here to everyone and to every single question, what's really important is how do you think to menage your label in the future and this is the best favour you can do for yourself, personally I consder dead a lot of rip off labels and I wonder how this thread is so alive, I don't understand at all people buying from DTM, Darkland or other labels where the majority of the people had big troubles.
Btw good luck.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: