P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Roy of Necroharmonic Productions, Where is my INTERMENT LP?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoshItUp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necroharmonic is a total rip off.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slightly off topic, but why do people enjoy pre-ordering stuff so much? Pre-orders are a dumb move in financial terms, you're forking out cash for something that doesn't exist yet so unless you're 666% sure the company is a serious/reliable one you shouldn't "pre-order" in the first place. And don't tell me it's because "that way I'm sure I won't miss on it", 500 copies don't sell out that fast these days. Two decades and a half into metal, never pre-ordered anything and never missed on a single release that I really needed/wanted so far.
Below_The_Sun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Slightly off topic, but why do people enjoy pre-ordering stuff so much? Pre-orders are a dumb move in financial terms, you're forking out cash for something that doesn't exist yet so unless you're 666% sure the company is a serious/reliable one you shouldn't "pre-order" in the first place. And don't tell me it's because "that way I'm sure I won't miss on it", 500 copies don't sell out that fast these days. Two decades and a half into metal, never pre-ordered anything and never missed on a single release that I really needed/wanted so far.

I get your point about the pre-orders, i usually avoid having something pre-ordered, but in this case i was carried away! The main reason was that before this INTERMENT pre-order deal, i had some succesful transactions with Necroharmonic, so i thought that he was reliable.How should i know that this would end like this ? I ended up getting this records from another distro, as i still haven't received anything from him.
Bottom line : lesson learned, no more pre-orders for me!

Wants : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31511

References on NWN! (so far) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=709828#709828
eighthplague

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:

I'll pre-order from labels I know/trust, as it helps them move things along. For instance I'll always pre-order things from Satanic Skinhead Propaganda that I want, rather than wait for them.

Otherwise, I find it to be pointless/too risky.
Descension

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is fine from reputable labels. You have to expect that there will be delays no matter what, however. It ia a first-world problem. Get out of the basement.
DSS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some releases are sold out on pre-orders and it's not always easy to get them from other distros. The Crypt releases sell like pancakes for example. I don't have a problem with pre-ordering something but too many labels started doing it lately.

One flaw I see with it is what if the label boss gets "hit by a bus" before the release is out? Not a big deal if it's $20 or $30 but The Crypt pre-orders for "The Sun..." by Absu is pricey and I'm sure some people ordered all 3 versions. Laughing
Nanking

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Roy of Necroharmonic Productions, Where is my INTERMENT Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
DIMTSAGARAKIS wrote:

so i'm not alone

No one is alone here brother, we have each other

classic
Nanking

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Two decades and a half into metal, never pre-ordered anything and never missed on a single release that I really needed/wanted so far.

I pre-order very few things and often take the optimistic but risky approach of waiting for the item to be in certain distros. Most often I buy direct to support the label, but wait for it to be out. It is nice receiving an item and feeling like you never spent 18 bucks, though. I, however, would never hesitate to pre-order from a super reliable but small label like CW Productions, where the item might not be at press yet so pre-ordering will help make it come out quicker.

Came real close to missing out on the Niantiel mlp! I ordered right after it came out and I think I scored one of the last three copies. Very excited for it to come.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing to fear from the pre-order when the person you pre-order from has a history of being reliable.

I would be hesitant to pre-order anything from some blokes 1st release attempt perhaps, but some distro that has been around awhile and been more than proven reliable delays or not, whats to fear?
Nanking

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
There is nothing to fear from the pre-order when the person you pre-order from has a history of being reliable.

I would be hesitant to pre-order anything from some blokes 1st release attempt perhaps, but some distro that has been around awhile and been more than proven reliable delays or not, whats to fear?

That's true. I don't know about you guys, but there is a little bit of stress for me between the time I order something and the time it arrives though and that's much longer for pre-orders. Some sort of excitement turned anxiety. Anyone else get this silly feeling?
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanking wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

That's true. I don't know about you guys, but there is a little bit of stress for me between the time I order something and the time it arrives though and that's much longer for pre-orders. Some sort of excitement turned anxiety. Anyone else get this silly feeling?

Yes. It is called over-spending and the anxiety is knowing you already have 1000 albums at home and didn't really need anything else.

In other words - Guilt.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
Some releases are sold out on pre-orders and it's not always easy to get them from other distros. The Crypt releases sell like pancakes for example

I've always been able to get the few The Crypt items I own through Highroller even several weeks after they were released. One month ago they were still carrying the Gehenna 3lp set which is a rather old release by now.
DSS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
DSS wrote:
Some releases are sold out on pre-orders and it's not always easy to get them from other distros. The Crypt releases sell like pancakes for example

I've always been able to get the few The Crypt items I own through Highroller even several weeks after they were released. One month ago they were still carrying the Gehenna 3lp set which is a rather old release by now.

HRR seems to have lots of "older" releases in stock. For those located in Europe it's a treat, for those elsewhere it's not worth buying due to the high shipping rates. Just placed an order with them actually this week and shipping was 42 EUR. Same parcel would cost roughly $16 to ship from the USA.

But sometimes it pays to shop around. When the GBK re-issues came out I waited for HHR to have them in stock. At checkout the total seemed a bit too steep. Decided to go to Drakkar website to see what the price would be. Luckily the conversion rate from EUR to $$$ is at par for North American customers. For the 3 LPs it was actually $8 cheaper to order from Drakkar with shipping than it was from HHR.
Roy Necroharmonic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuKKaKeBaptisM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:12 am Post subject: Reply with quote
been waiting since september for 2 sweaters. reply or refund dude!

email me necroharmonic@gmail.com not sure who you are and I dont read these forums since they are filled with yags

http://necroharmonic.bigcartel.com/shipping-time-frame-for-an-order

not sure if you read this but 90 percent chance your items are done but on a " line " to be shipped... I just go in shipping order nowdays and the line is long... each item is custom made one at a time... the making line is about 45 people and the shipping line about the same... Im alone making and shipping , this isnt amazon and it won't be any time soon... Ive been pretty on point as of late but about 2 or 3 of every 100 orders has some wait as far as custom making..... sometimes Id just hold back so I dont have to make " 1 " only....but I have been runnning off extras of some items... something like MASTICATION , say a sweatshirt...if I stocked every size Id be sitting on all of em to this day...... just not enough fans want em , so its custom / made to order ( everything ! ) and get on line to get it... in order.... my new policy...its clear on my website in 3 places. there is a line.... at all times.... sorry if it takes long. we print about 5 - 8 titles a day....we have 150+ titles of shirts ... hope this info helps. hit me up...

Necroharmonic is not a rip off ... fans just wont adhear to our rules , so they cry on forums instead of just emailing me and waiting in line for a custom T shirt.... thats not my problem , they reverse and call " rip off " , cant read terms.... sadly... there is a about 10 Interment Lps here that still need homes thou....I lost 6+ years of .com data , an email helps. thanks later

ps. email me necroharmonic@ gmail.com
Roy Necroharmonic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crematory is still coming out.... Gorement is cancelled and the band didn't give us any copies after I worked on their release for a year and released their CD in 2004.... made them become what people sweat today.... , and Gorement LP got sold out by a jew/I_Love_Blacks who wants rent money each month . we have just remastered 5 LP releases for upcoming Necroharmonic LP releases but no pre orders will be taken , and probably no wholesales either.... gotta change my ways ... if someone wants to talk to me my email is listed plenty of places...no need to write on a forum ( unless it makes you feel that important to slander us....) , funny yags who slandered us with our Crematory release dont even listen to death metal anymore and are off fuckin a small puppy in its ass right now
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: