P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

patches from die hards
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wayne



Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Wayne wrote:
huja wrote:
CR99 wrote:
TryMyT do you have an uncensored version of the avatar without the fucker popping up



http://jj.am/gallery/v/PronGIFs/Emma_WatsonLoRes.gif.html


I just used that link.

Somewhat sadly, it made my day.


eugh you creep Laughing


Haha, when I said 'used' maybe I chose the wrong word! I wasn't doing anything with the video, hahah!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cultofvomit



Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 728
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only good reason to keep the pathces on the record is to re-sell the die-hard with all extra-items, but if you buy die-hard to re-sell it you are a fag. put the patches on the jacket or die.
_________________
Dail wrote:
Quote:
Yeah Left Hand Path isn't all that.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kapalika



Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2433
Location: Germoney

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only buy die-hards when there is an extra like a 7" coming with it (like the actual Xibalba).
That particular patch will most likely end up on a jacket but I am no vest type , only one or two patches and some buttons, that is enough for me.
_________________
A nobody in a world of somebodies
Black market list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cultofvomit wrote:
the only good reason to keep the pathces on the record is to re-sell the die-hard with all extra-items, but if you buy die-hard to re-sell it you are a fag. put the patches on the jacket or die.

I admit I'd rather be a rich fag after selling a diehard for $200 than some poorly dressed bum with a patch sewn on the ass.
Back to top
Astaroth



Joined: 05 Oct 2007
Posts: 1323

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cultofvomit wrote:
the only good reason to keep the pathces on the record is to re-sell the die-hard with all extra-items, but if you buy die-hard to re-sell it you are a fag.


What does it matter what you do with your copy? What if it's traded?

Flawed and retarded logic like this is great. Keep it coming.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haagenti



Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 838
Location: Istanbul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For someways I dont understand the main point of buying more than 2 lp for every stuff. Ok sometimes you can trade it for better lps that you couldnt find and you use to listen the other one in your collection. But buying 2 for every stuff of every bands and keeping it like the golden cunt squirt of queen is total mental disease in my opinion. Lps for listen. If you listen it kindly, if you dont eat something on it and if youdont shit on it, lp's condition is always good for many years. Eh who cares. Respect to all lp collectors
_________________
You'll be implicated in crimes using these evil doppelgangers. Then i'll collect the bounty placed on your heads...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cultofvomit



Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 728
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astaroth wrote:
cultofvomit wrote:
the only good reason to keep the pathces on the record is to re-sell the die-hard with all extra-items, but if you buy die-hard to re-sell it you are a fag.


What does it matter what you do with your copy? What if it's traded?
.


same shit, obviously. how poor is your argument. what a brillant mind.
_________________
Dail wrote:
Quote:
Yeah Left Hand Path isn't all that.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Astaroth



Joined: 05 Oct 2007
Posts: 1323

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me how it's the same? Trading doesn't earn profit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HELLTHRASHER



Joined: 16 Nov 2006
Posts: 270
Location: Where No Life Dwells

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
HELLTHRASHER wrote:
I hate using the Diehard patches. Those are part of the package!


So why the fuck you buing die hard? I hate your attitude! Vinyl is for playing, patches for leather/vest, poster for paste on the wall! This editions is for fucking maniacs, not for collectors only for collecting or for fucking businessman who buing few copies and selling it for high price!


Because Diehard patches are exclusive and very limited, meaning they won't be re-pressed or are easily available as the other regular patches found on ebay/distros/shops, etc.
I'd hate to see see it get torn and fukked up during a relentless show/concert.

I have never re-sold any LP that I have bought.
Nor do I have the $$ to buy 2 copies of each.
Furthermore I only purchase Diehard copies of the bands I truly enjoy. I'm not about to buy all Diehard versions from all the bands listed on here. That'd be lame and expensive.

and frankly, I don't see what your fukin' issue is with what the heads do with their own Diehard copies!
Did you buy it for them?
Did they borrow $$ from you and never paid you back?
You obviously have a lot of time on your hands to become the Diehard police and crack down on everyone who doens't seem to be using them properly -according to you-

If the heads out there only buy it for the pic disc version or the poster or only the patch, then fuk it, what is it to you??

I'm starting to notice there are quite a few loser nerds in this forum.
Like for serious.

Anyways, I made my point more then once here.
Next.
_________________
Addicted to Leather and Speed!
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5957

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buying any album for the process of resale and milking a profit out of it is lame.

Way I see it why buy anything unless it is for your own personal collection, and personally when something enters my collection chances of it leaving are zero... unless maybe ten years later I find I no longer care about that band or no longer have interest in that particular albums music anymore etc etc.

What happened to pride and working hard for your $$$. Shit if people worked as hard at a regular job as they do trying to screw other people... Rolling Eyes

Fuck, working hard at a regular job would ensure you able to buy the record(s) from the distro at initial release time as well long before the album became a ridiculous ebay joke. Laughing

Die hards or regular editions, who really gives a fuck. Buy the version that best suits your budget or which best serves your purpose. At some point we will all be fucking dead anyways so use and enjoy those albums, why keep them pristine for some new generation that may not even give a fuck about this music or format. Cannot take these 'collections' with us into the next world. So fucking enjoy them now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cultofvomit



Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 728
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm starting to notice too many people have to start collecting stamps.
_________________
Dail wrote:
Quote:
Yeah Left Hand Path isn't all that.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group