P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

MORBOSIDAD URGENT wrong paypal account!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: MORBOSIDAD URGENT wrong paypal account!!!! Reply with quote

Hails....

I just realise that the paypal account I posted was not the right(rabia2@scbglobal.net) DO NOT SEND PAYMENTS to this one, the RIGHT ONE is rabia2@sbcglobal.net

Really sorry for the mistake, spread the word, thanks.
Back to top
Cutterofgums



Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 1175
Location: Hanoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well. Who the fuck got my money??
_________________

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
throneofmight



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2033
Location: Costa Rica

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooopppssss
_________________
BLAZING OBSCURITY TAPE LABEL| http://blazingobscurity.blogspot.com/
10% discount code: ARMY-KGNG-M488-C8Q4 ONLY on "ARMY" tagged merch at http://www.cmdistro.com/index.aspx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cutterofgums



Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 1175
Location: Hanoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Guillermo Franco(
rabia2@sbcglobal.net ) is having one helluva time tonight. Laughing


While old Guillermo is out having the time of his life I am just happy that I settled for one copy.

I sent Gillarino a friendly mail asking for some money back, hope he is not a total ass. Smile
_________________

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dalecooper



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 2965
Location: Athens, GA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guillermo Franco is the right person, isn't it? My payment was sent to the correct address (Tomas e-mailed it to me) and Guillermo's name is the one on that account.

I kind of doubt there is an scbglobal.net, actually - those transactions may bounce back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cutterofgums



Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 1175
Location: Hanoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalecooper wrote:
Guillermo Franco is the right person, isn't it? My payment was sent to the correct address (Tomas e-mailed it to me) and Guillermo's name is the one on that account.

I kind of doubt there is an scbglobal.net, actually - those transactions may bounce back.


Yeah, but he somehow got his fingers in a bunch while typing said address it seems. He`s working to fix this.
_________________

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutterofgums wrote:
Well. Who the fuck got my money??


Just re-send it again they wont charge you twice.
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutterofgums wrote:
I guess Guillermo Franco(
rabia2@sbcglobal.net ) is having one helluva time tonight. Laughing


While old Guillermo is out having the time of his life I am just happy that I settled for one copy.

I sent Gillarino a friendly mail asking for some money back, hope he is not a total ass. Smile


He will send you youir $$ back if you need it.
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalecooper wrote:
Guillermo Franco is the right person, isn't it? My payment was sent to the correct address (Tomas e-mailed it to me) and Guillermo's name is the one on that account.

I kind of doubt there is an scbglobal.net, actually - those transactions may bounce back.


Yeah, he is the one. I just talked to him a few minutes ago and he said he got like 20 payments already, I will see him tonight.
Back to top
Cutterofgums



Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 1175
Location: Hanoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morboso Metal wrote:
Cutterofgums wrote:
I guess Guillermo Franco(
rabia2@sbcglobal.net ) is having one helluva time tonight. Laughing


While old Guillermo is out having the time of his life I am just happy that I settled for one copy.

I sent Gillarino a friendly mail asking for some money back, hope he is not a total ass. Smile


He will send you youir $$ back if you need it.


Well, it`s not cool to just give the suckers away so I might just try to get em back.
_________________

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crepuscolar



Joined: 17 Apr 2007
Posts: 229

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't panic people. That other address (scbglobal.net) definitely is void, so you can simply go to your paypal-account and cancel it as the money has gone nowhere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cutterofgums



Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 1175
Location: Hanoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crepuscolar wrote:
Don't panic people. That other address (scbglobal.net) definitely is void, so you can simply go to your paypal-account and cancel it as the money has gone nowhere.


Well my transaction was completed, is it still possible to cancel then??
_________________

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crepuscolar



Joined: 17 Apr 2007
Posts: 229

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutterofgums wrote:
Crepuscolar wrote:
Don't panic people. That other address (scbglobal.net) definitely is void, so you can simply go to your paypal-account and cancel it as the money has gone nowhere.


Well my transaction was completed, is it still possible to cancel then??


I think so yes. See the transaction details from your account, there should also be the Cancel option if my memory serves me right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cutterofgums



Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 1175
Location: Hanoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crepuscolar wrote:
Cutterofgums wrote:
Crepuscolar wrote:
Don't panic people. That other address (scbglobal.net) definitely is void, so you can simply go to your paypal-account and cancel it as the money has gone nowhere.


Well my transaction was completed, is it still possible to cancel then??


I think so yes. See the transaction details from your account, there should also be the Cancel option if my memory serves me right.


Nope. Some accounts have to accept the payment, but most just go through at once. The money are transferred.
_________________

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jacy Catlin



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 369
Location: Eau Claire, WI USA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone is confused. The typo was just reversing sbcglobal (correct) to sCBglobal. So if your payment went through, it went to the right guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group