P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Demo Authenticity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mysticus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hørus wrote:
manes wrote:
Hørus wrote:

this is complete garbage

I'll take that as a "No, dear Hørus, these tapes are not originals".

Ask this guy Horus. He's selling the same Tsjuder demos on ebay right now.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=cannibal_apickanmix&_sop=16
manes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally call garbage fake demos.
DyingSun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does someone have a photo of the original Corpse Crater cassette from Bhaobhan Sidhe? I just bought one on Discogs, but I think it's just a copy.

www.dyingsun.nl

Latest releases:
DSUN002: Botulistum/Göll - splt CD
Hørus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mysticus wrote:
Hørus wrote:
manes wrote:
Hørus wrote:

this is complete garbage

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=cannibal_apickanmix&_sop=16

His tapes looks worst than mine... Not sure for me, but his are dubs

manes : dubs are more than enough, no garbage here
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
manes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dubs are garbage and it's never enough.
People who sell fake stuff are garbage as well, this is the way I see it and I don't care about the way you see it, look at the title of this topic before writing something here
ntrvrsn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manes wrote:
Dubs are garbage and it's never enough.
People who sell fake stuff are garbage as well, this is the way I see it and I don't care about the way you see it, look at the title of this topic before writing something here

This.

Opinions on the Skuggeheim Demo, someone?
Azmoth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hørus wrote:
Mysticus wrote:
Hørus wrote:
manes wrote:
Hørus wrote:

this is complete garbage

His tapes looks worst than mine... Not sure for me, but his are dubs

manes : dubs are more than enough, no garbage here

I have the Atum Nocturnem tape, and it has the same cover. I think I remember seeing the cover in color as the skull has red eyes (it's a picture we could find on the internet very easily, maybe even an animated gif...
I got the tape from Drakkar, 1999 or early 2000, before the Tsjuder CD was out if I remember well... they signed the band so I guess they did their own xeroxed copies of that promo tape. A Carrefour tape... that looks very drakkar productions from this era !
s.charlach

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ntrvrsn wrote:
Opinions on the Skuggeheim Demo, someone?

I think you gave the answer yourself putting stamp in quotation marks. Fossbrenna Creations' tape releases have an actual stamp on the back of the j-cards while the picture you posted gives the impression that the j-card is simply xeroxed front and back. The actual stamp is a clear indicator for the authenticitiy of Fossbrenna tapes. I traded the Skuggeheim tape away some time ago but I also don't recall it having a shitty audio quality as you described it. Raw, yes, but nowhere near shitty.
s.charlach

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
D.Aggressor wrote:
This looks like a bootleg...

The picture is far too blurry to tell anything about the authenticity of the tape. I got rid of the majority of my original demo tapes during the last years but I remember well that the Infortunium tape releases I owned, bought right from the label back then, all came dubbed on the same distinctive type of black studio tape indeed. I'll check my harddrive if I can still find pictures of it. The j-card of "Wintermass" was cut just like pictured, with the leftmost panel missing.

It goes without saying that there's no guarantee that this is the one and only tape brand used for Infortunium tape release but all releases I bought straight from the label back then were dubbed on this particular kind of black studio tape with its distinctive border.

invinCIBility

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
D.Aggressor wrote:
This looks like a bootleg...

The picture is far too blurry to tell anything about the authenticity of the tape. I got rid of the majority of my original demo tapes during the last years but I remember well that the Infortunium tape releases I owned, bought right from the label back then, all came dubbed on the same distinctive type of black studio tape indeed. I'll check my harddrive if I can still find pictures of it. The j-card of "Wintermass" was cut just like pictured, with the leftmost panel missing.

It goes without saying that there's no guarantee that this is the one and only tape brand used for Infortunium tape release but all releases I bought straight from the label back then were dubbed on this particular kind of black studio tape with its distinctive border.

Lots of the '90s Swedish BM bands used these same tapes ie Arckanum, Sorhin, etc.
Malder666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DyingSun wrote:
Does someone have a photo of the original Corpse Crater cassette from Bhaobhan Sidhe? I just bought one on Discogs, but I think it's just a copy.

When i return to my home i will take you a picture of it, as i remember is just a black shell tape.
DyingSun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malder666 wrote:
DyingSun wrote:

When i return to my home i will take you a picture of it, as i remember is just a black shell tape.

OK, thanks! I think mine is just a cheap copy.

I have another one, but this may be the wrong forum for this kind of stuff. It's a copy of the Last Days of Humanity - Human Atrocity demo. Someone is interested in trading/buying it, but he told me he only saw these with colored inlays. Can someone help me out?

www.dyingsun.nl

Latest releases:
DSUN002: Botulistum/Göll - splt CD
Fenrirsson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DyingSun wrote:
Malder666 wrote:
DyingSun wrote:

OK, thanks! I think mine is just a cheap copy.

I have another one, but this may be the wrong forum for this kind of stuff. It's a copy of the Last Days of Humanity - Human Atrocity demo. Someone is interested in trading/buying it, but he told me he only saw these with colored inlays. Can someone help me out?]

Those particular cassettes (and yes, cassette stuff again) were used by several bands from Dutchland. Easy to tell if the cover has been copied from colour (I'm presuming that you mean coloured print, rather than the paper/card being a different colour) as the characters look odd - ie faded or worn, depending on the original colour. In your favour, it is hand numbered though in a different colour...
SadisticChris

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe someone here can finally give me an answer. I bought this tape years ago and always wondered if it was legit.
The J-Card looks pro printed with the lyrics printed on the back, the cassette has no writing on it.
Sorry for the shit picture.
Fenrirsson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadisticChris wrote:
Maybe someone here can finally give me an answer. I bought this tape years ago and always wondered if it was legit.
The J-Card looks pro printed with the lyrics printed on the back, the cassette has no writing on it.
Sorry for the shit picture.

The amount of bands that never fucking write/wrote on their demos, especially during the 1990's is absurd. I have a literal stack of demos of unknown bands. Just because there isn't any writing on the tape itself, means absolutely nothing in regard to things being genuine or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 36 of 40

Jump to: