P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

DEMO AUTHENCITY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WerewolfPromotion

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katharsis booklet exactly like mine. Tape i don't remember but it made me to say important thing which some guys seem to forget sometimes. Remember that in all cases when tape is not pro-tape, that it doesn't matter if tape is Sony, TDK, unbranded or whatever - matter of original is cover, various distributors uses various tapes. As well original cover from 95 with dubbed tape (originally) in 95, is original as well as the same original cover with dubbed tape in 2005, isn't it? Offtop a little i know...
rauta

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not every time. I've made tape runs on dubbed tapes in bulk and at times bought the entire run's worth of blank tapes for dubbing in advance. In these cases all genuine versions of the tape have come dubbed on a specific, although randomly chosen type of tapes.
ravn

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is probaly the worst (handmade) bootleg tape i have seen....;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171042379200?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
makesgraves

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was sold to me as orginal for 3$. Is this orginal ?

siax2.0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elven Witchcraft sticker looks alright to me. Besides I don't know why anybody would "bootleg" a release like that...
papajuju

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Vinylterror Reply with quote

I came across this. yeah I did buy a couple of demos off him earlier this summer, in good faith. Had no idea about his shit rep untill after the fact. Didn't need to either, as i could tell the demos were fake the minute I had them in my hands. I had no problem returning them to him for a refund. He seemed rather desperate I leave positive feedback once I had my money back. I've also fallen victim to that Kentucky scumbag, did the same thing though, returned the shit he sold, waiting for a refund. Perhaps I don't have the eagle eye needed to spot fakes through pictures alone. Most of those demos, I haven't laid eyes on them since the 90' ies...

Mortiiis (Smile)
Fenrirsson

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!!

http://myworld.ebay.com/vinylterror/&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2754

As previously indicated, he sells FAKE demos.

He was trying to sell one of the demos that I released in the late 1990's. Fake tape, fake cover... I emailed him (of course!) to see what the fuck was up, especially as in his auction, he said that he got it "from the band", which certainly wasn't true. He pissed around the fact, and then asked me what type of cassette we used!

I was aware that I had sent a copy to a guy in Greece, and I suspect that it's actually the same guy, after all these years. It's Spiros from Tragedy Begins (etc) - who belongs in an asylum. I kinda suspect that he's been locked up at some stage, because he disappeared for a few years, which was good.

If it is Spiros, he made the bootleg Nazarene Deceiver/Dead Christ split demo, claims to have had contact with various people like Dead, Euronymous, Varg etc etc... Even to have been a member of Rotting Christ, and that he did the layout for RC "Ade's Winds"...
manes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately lots of dumb people wasted hundreds of $ in the crap sold by this infamous loser. It's very obvious all his demos are fake, it's enough a minimum knowledge of what you are looking at. Ebay doesn't care, during suicide74's last auctions I reported his fake demos to ebay but they did not care at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: