P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Dark Adversary Productions - news, info and so on.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HÝrus



Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 1865

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will the 3 MŁtiilation LP released at the same time ? Any info about the time of the year for the release ?
_________________
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1694

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Dance wrote:
I know it's already out but will the lyrics from "Remains of..." be ever revealed? It was awesome to finally discover the ones from Vampires.
Again not really on topic but was it discussed to release the Satanicum Tenebrae material?


No ST material planned, however the "Satanicum Tenebrae/Dapnom" split i would like to shed some light on.

This split Meyhnach wanted to change the name of ST to "Larv" for the split, then decided to not make it a split at all, and i was just going to release the Larv material alone on vinyl, however the guy from Dapnom leaked the split under the ST name and as a split - knowing that i was releasing the material under the desired new band name later on by itself.
Anyway the name Larv was then scrapped and it is now being released under another name, but the material is def. not suited for the ST name so i understand why it was changed. The music was written/recorded in 2001 and is def. something people will love or hate. (I personally think it is brilliant)
Thats probably all that can be said now.

However i do think all the old ST material deserves the vinyl treatment!
_________________
www.darkadversary.com


Last edited by da666 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1694

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HÝrus wrote:
Will the 3 MŁtiilation LP released at the same time ? Any info about the time of the year for the release ?


I am considering doing all 3 at the same time, but again we will see. I am really hoping to get these to press soon(ish) within a month or 2.
_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kopfschutz



Joined: 07 Mar 2010
Posts: 295
Location: Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
HÝrus wrote:
Will the 3 MŁtiilation LP released at the same time ? Any info about the time of the year for the release ?


I am considering doing all 3 at the same time, but again we will see. I am really hoping to get these to press soon(ish) within a month or 2.


Sounds absolutely great!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lordoftherim



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 2763

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
Mysticus wrote:
Any official distributor for upcoming Mutiilation LPs in Europe?


Will be announced soon, but this distributor will pretty much deal with all vinyl orders outside of Oz, as postage from Australia for one vinyl is almost as expensive as the vinyl itself ($20 just for postage). So the rest of the world i will be encouraging to use the distributor, as i won't get many vinyls shipped to myself - only enough for customers down here.





*fingers crossed on said distributor being HHR*
_________________
trade-want list/available list- http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 2908
Location: Arktogša

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
da666 wrote:
Mysticus wrote:
Any official distributor for upcoming Mutiilation LPs in Europe?


Will be announced soon, but this distributor will pretty much deal with all vinyl orders outside of Oz, as postage from Australia for one vinyl is almost as expensive as the vinyl itself ($20 just for postage). So the rest of the world i will be encouraging to use the distributor, as i won't get many vinyls shipped to myself - only enough for customers down here.





*fingers crossed on said distributor being HHR*


You may safely cut off your fingers, it's not going to happen because the question concerned Europe. Wink
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
under a funeral shroom



Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 1333
Location: pgh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, hopefully copies will make it to the US, although if not a German distro would suffice as postage generally is pretty reasonable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HÝrus



Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 1865

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Dernier Bastion will have copies. It already has some DA products after all.
_________________
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lordoftherim



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 2763

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:
da666 wrote:
Mysticus wrote:
Any official distributor for upcoming Mutiilation LPs in Europe?


Will be announced soon, but this distributor will pretty much deal with all vinyl orders outside of Oz, as postage from Australia for one vinyl is almost as expensive as the vinyl itself ($20 just for postage). So the rest of the world i will be encouraging to use the distributor, as i won't get many vinyls shipped to myself - only enough for customers down here.





*fingers crossed on said distributor being HHR*


You may safely cut off your fingers, it's not going to happen because the question concerned Europe. Wink





well fuck me running. hopefully YOU (or another fellow Deutschelander) are receiving copies then if HHR does not get them in the USA. not such a big deal ordering from Germany with those great postage rates you guys have available Very Happy
_________________
trade-want list/available list- http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
navght



Joined: 29 Aug 2011
Posts: 504

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three at the time sounds great. I've been sparing money for for new Revenge, Wrathprayer and MŁtiilation reissue, but considering two more records, I will add some more cash, wait and see what is on the way.[/img]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1694

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:
da666 wrote:
Mysticus wrote:
Any official distributor for upcoming Mutiilation LPs in Europe?


Will be announced soon, but this distributor will pretty much deal with all vinyl orders outside of Oz, as postage from Australia for one vinyl is almost as expensive as the vinyl itself ($20 just for postage). So the rest of the world i will be encouraging to use the distributor, as i won't get many vinyls shipped to myself - only enough for customers down here.





*fingers crossed on said distributor being HHR*


You may safely cut off your fingers, it's not going to happen because the question concerned Europe. Wink





well fuck me running. hopefully YOU (or another fellow Deutschelander) are receiving copies then if HHR does not get them in the USA. not such a big deal ordering from Germany with those great postage rates you guys have available Very Happy


Wink
_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1694

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The news alot of you have been waiting for! Meyhnach has agreed for 3 Mutiilation vinyls to all be released at the same time through Dark Adversary Productions, this year! "Vampires of Black Imperial Blood", "Remains of a ruined, dead, cursed soul" and "Black Millenium (grimly reborn)"!!!!
PLEASE NO EMAILS FOR PRE-ORDERS! All will come in good time!

_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
insulter



Joined: 01 Oct 2011
Posts: 131

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would prefer a label based in Europe or in USA, making a decent distribution. As far as I understood you don't sell (not trade, sell!) these releases to everyone but only to selected and still unknows label... Idea Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HÝrus



Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 1865

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great news ! Which cover will be use for these ?
_________________
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1694

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HÝrus wrote:
great news ! Which cover will be use for these ?


Layouts are still being worked on, however as soon as they are done i will give a preview and start pre-orders.
_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 2 of 20

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group