P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Dead Congregation - Purifying Consecrated Ground Tape

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chit019

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Dead Congregation - Purifying Consecrated Ground Tape Reply with quote

Anyone can help me where I could get this tape here in the US?

There's one on ebay before, It ended at $5+ I've been outbidded by several cents.

any help would be appreciated. Thanks alot Maniacs!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Dead Congregation - Purifying Consecrated Ground Tape Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
There's one on ebay before, It ended at $5+ I've been outbidded by several cents.

I guess you have to blame Mr. LifeDepraved for this. Wink

About your search. I might get some last copies in trade and if you shouldn't have found the demo in the meantime I can drop you a line once the tapes are in. Ah, and be careful. Don't know what it is, but there's also circulating copies that look like this...

Pro-cover, not numbered and self-copied usual tape instead of the black printed one.
masters_throne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Dead Congregation - Purifying Consecrated Ground Tape Reply with quote

Schall und Rauch wrote:
Chit019 wrote:

About your search. I might get some last copies in trade and if you shouldn't have found the demo in the meantime I can drop you a line once the tapes are in. Ah, and be careful. Don't know what it is, but there's also circulating copies that look like this...

Pro-cover, not numbered and self-copied usual tape instead of the black printed one.

Well, that is most probably the bands own fault, if sending out the real Booklets, but the music burned at a CD... At least I got it that way to review it...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, yes, if my memory does not betray me there was a problem with a broken tape deck for some time going on. Anyway, the initial black tape wasn't homemade and so this point doesn't matter, huh? It's one thing that you've got a CD-R plus tape cover for "just" a review, but I'm curious why such copies are sold through several distros, at least two I'm aware of. I gave my copy away as a little extra on top of a trade as I thought "Purifying..." would be easily replaceable. Shoot, what a disappointment when getting this crappy one. Confused
Chit019

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool!, hit me up if you get your copies brother!
LifeDepraved

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Dead Congregation - Purifying Consecrated Ground Tape Reply with quote

Schall und Rauch wrote:

Guilty as charged Wink
Kapalika

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also got a version like the one above with pro printed covers and a normal blank tape from Nihilistic Holocaust.
I am sure these are approved by the band, plus he sells/sold them for 2 or 2,50 Euro. He offered "cheap" versions of other Nuclear Winter titles as well, like the Delve tape.

... want to replace mine with the "nice" version as well... ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: