P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Hellfest 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Under Command

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 different stages now? Wow...
xxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

altough i would love to see Motley Crue, Hank III, King Diamond, Guns & Roses and Black Sabbath, there is no way in hell i'm going to go to these massiver shit festivals...
The_Elite

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxx wrote:
altough i would love to see Motley Crue, Hank III, King Diamond, Guns & Roses and Black Sabbath, there is no way in hell i'm going to go to these massiver shit festivals...

They're a lot better when you can hang/camp backstage away from the commoners.
Evil_Johnny_666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under Command wrote:
6 different stages now? Wow...

Haven't noticed it... yeah all the good bands will be at the same time. In 2009, they let Pestilence and Destruction play at the same time. I mean, you try to put the bands from different styles at the same time...
GiantCogs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynyrd Skynyrd headlining a metal festival in France is hilarious to me.
Dalen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally speaking, I admire the fact HELLFEST promoters keep on booking underground bands. I clearly remember watching Aura Noir along with 300 people or so while everyone was standing in front of the main stage to watch some mainstream band. I could say the same about Repulsion too, Anthrax' set was crowded as fuck while Repulsion performed in front of relatively few people.

So, imo, you shouldn't be surprised. This is the internet and there are thousands of people out there who "dig" and "support" the music but every time a band goes on tour most of 'em are suddenly too busy to attend their gigs. Trips cost, plans can go wrong, but believe me there are people who wouldn't pay to watch a band even if they were playing near their own neighborhood. I've seen it happening many, many times.
ArnusProfanus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to go
Thoth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalen wrote:
Personally speaking, I admire the fact HELLFEST promoters keep on booking underground bands. I clearly remember watching Aura Noir along with 300 people or so while everyone was standing in front of the main stage to watch some mainstream band. I could say the same about Repulsion too, Anthrax' set was crowded as fuck while Repulsion performed in front of relatively few people.

So, imo, you shouldn't be surprised. This is the internet and there are thousands of people out there who "dig" and "support" the music but every time a band goes on tour most of 'em are suddenly too busy to attend their gigs. Trips cost, plans can go wrong, but believe me there are people who wouldn't pay to watch a band even if they were playing near their own neighborhood. I've seen it happening many, many times.

Pretty much my thought on this. People always complain that the scene is dead, but they're not willing to go out of their way to go to shows.

Living in Canada, I'd fucking love to see this fest. Sure, there's a shit-ton of bands I really couldn't care less, but Aosoth, AmenRa, Necros Christos, Sunn O))), Merrimack, Sabbath, Pentagram, St. Vitus, King Diamond, Turbonegro, Entombed, Ascension, Glorior Belli, etc... I mean, the fuck?
Dalen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought about this pretty well and I'll be there... Black Sabbath canceled the entire tour except for their appearance at Download but Ozzy will be ok to watch and the line-up is too good to miss.

There are still some few names left TBA, I'm hoping they might add something cool now that Sabbath is out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: