P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

reverand bizarre
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metalbrain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre-ordering is generally bullshit. The main reason a label accepts pre-orders is because they don't have enough money to pay for the initial pressing costs. I don't know the situation with the label in question, but hopefully they come through for those who have already placed orders.
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa. They got a split with Electric Wizard coming this year and do a cover of Beherit's "The Gate of Nanna". I never had much interest in this band though. They seem manufactured, if you ask me. But Electric Wizard is a different story..
speedeathrash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. I smell a rip off. I wrote them last week and got no reply.
monsterSquad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have never heard much about the label, i don't think they are rip-offs though.
monsterSquad

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
This week I'll fix this situation, you can check the news about this and the other releases from emissary here:

www.myspace.com/emissaryrecs

any news for us? It's been really really really really really really really really really fucking long, in fact I think I could have crawled and swam from NJ to GZ, made the fucking thing myself, and took a raft back and had it within half the amount of time it's taking. Where the FUCK is the record?
Shiru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monsterSquad wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
This week I'll fix this situation, you can check the news about this and the other releases from emissary here:

any news for us? It's been really really really really really really really really really fucking long, in fact I think I could have crawled and swam from NJ to GZ, made the fucking thing myself, and took a raft back and had it within half the amount of time it's taking. Where the FUCK is the record?

At other forum i readed that this guy replied to few people... though dont remember what it was exactly.... just feel me happy that didnt preordered this one
monsterSquad

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
monsterSquad wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

At other forum i readed that this guy replied to few people... though dont remember what it was exactly.... just feel me happy that didnt preordered this one

I definitely feel regretful about pre-ordering this. total bullshit. what forum do you remember seeing that on anyway? was it finnish or was it in english? Thanks
sztorm75

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smells like rip-off, I am glad I didn't seen that release info before, cos I would pr-order this one as well:)
Tireheb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monsterSquad wrote:
I definitely feel regretful about pre-ordering this. total bullshit. what forum do you remember seeing that on anyway? was it finnish or was it in english? Thanks

It's on the official RevBiz forum hosted by Hellride.

http://www.hellridemusic.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17
Shiru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
monsterSquad wrote:

Ive readed it on miskatonic Forum actually though i think it was same
monsterSquad

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
monsterSquad wrote:

Ive readed it on miskatonic Forum actually though i think it was same

it's excuse after excuse from him. apparently he's saying it will be out in november. i'll wait till then. i really want it still.
Albominator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had any problem with the Postal System from this country (Chile). I send everything registered, it's cheap at all. So the postal system is not an excuse .

The very big problem with Chilean (and other Southamerican) Bangers (Distros- Bands - Zines) is many of them are just alcoholic-junkies-lazy idiots , they dont take seriously their deals. Many of them are too miserable, they send their stuff without registration, even if the registration are just a couple of buck more, realy cheap, but they just want to save some bucks for alcohol, drugs or some other shit.
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albominator wrote:
I've never had any problem with the Postal System from this country (Chile). I send everything registered, it's cheap at all. So the postal system is not an excuse .

The very big problem with Chilean (and other Southamerican) Bangers (Distros- Bands - Zines) is many of them are just alcoholic-junkies-lazy idiots , they dont take seriously their deals. Many of them are too miserable, they send their stuff without registration, even if the registration are just a couple of buck more, realy cheap, but they just want to save some bucks for alcohol, drugs or some other shit.

Well, i think people more or less same everywhere, sometimes you cannot resist to buy beer instead of 7", though being undresponsible in case of dealing with others sucks
Professor Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a new split 12" out with Ratto ja Lehtisalo on Full Contact (Finland). I have a couple of copies for sale.
Dies Irae

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some R.B. news:

http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/items/46659.htm
No new tracks or unreleased versions.

Out now: split with Mr Velcro Fastener -12"EP (Solina Records).

Feb.11.2009: "Death Is Glory... Now" (2xCD, inc. all vinyl and split releses)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: