P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

reverand bizarre
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
metalbrain



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 35
Location: Michigan, USA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre-ordering is generally bullshit. The main reason a label accepts pre-orders is because they don't have enough money to pay for the initial pressing costs. I don't know the situation with the label in question, but hopefully they come through for those who have already placed orders.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Endless Morbidity



Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 2108
Location: New York

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa. They got a split with Electric Wizard coming this year and do a cover of Beherit's "The Gate of Nanna". I never had much interest in this band though. They seem manufactured, if you ask me. But Electric Wizard is a different story..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
speedeathrash



Joined: 19 Nov 2006
Posts: 406
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. I smell a rip off. I wrote them last week and got no reply.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
monsterSquad



Joined: 16 Aug 2007
Posts: 704

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have never heard much about the label, i don't think they are rip-offs though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
monsterSquad



Joined: 16 Aug 2007
Posts: 704

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
This week I'll fix this situation, you can check the news about this and the other releases from emissary here:

www.myspace.com/emissaryrecs


any news for us? It's been really really really really really really really really really fucking long, in fact I think I could have crawled and swam from NJ to GZ, made the fucking thing myself, and took a raft back and had it within half the amount of time it's taking. Where the FUCK is the record?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1800
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monsterSquad wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
This week I'll fix this situation, you can check the news about this and the other releases from emissary here:

www.myspace.com/emissaryrecs


any news for us? It's been really really really really really really really really really fucking long, in fact I think I could have crawled and swam from NJ to GZ, made the fucking thing myself, and took a raft back and had it within half the amount of time it's taking. Where the FUCK is the record?


At other forum i readed that this guy replied to few people... though dont remember what it was exactly.... just feel me happy that didnt preordered this one
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
monsterSquad



Joined: 16 Aug 2007
Posts: 704

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
monsterSquad wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
This week I'll fix this situation, you can check the news about this and the other releases from emissary here:

www.myspace.com/emissaryrecs


any news for us? It's been really really really really really really really really really fucking long, in fact I think I could have crawled and swam from NJ to GZ, made the fucking thing myself, and took a raft back and had it within half the amount of time it's taking. Where the FUCK is the record?


At other forum i readed that this guy replied to few people... though dont remember what it was exactly.... just feel me happy that didnt preordered this one


I definitely feel regretful about pre-ordering this. total bullshit. what forum do you remember seeing that on anyway? was it finnish or was it in english? Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4048
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smells like rip-off, I am glad I didn't seen that release info before, cos I would pr-order this one as well:)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 5974
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monsterSquad wrote:
I definitely feel regretful about pre-ordering this. total bullshit. what forum do you remember seeing that on anyway? was it finnish or was it in english? Thanks

It's on the official RevBiz forum hosted by Hellride.

http://www.hellridemusic.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1800
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
monsterSquad wrote:
I definitely feel regretful about pre-ordering this. total bullshit. what forum do you remember seeing that on anyway? was it finnish or was it in english? Thanks

It's on the official RevBiz forum hosted by Hellride.

http://www.hellridemusic.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Ive readed it on miskatonic Forum actually though i think it was same
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
monsterSquad



Joined: 16 Aug 2007
Posts: 704

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
monsterSquad wrote:
I definitely feel regretful about pre-ordering this. total bullshit. what forum do you remember seeing that on anyway? was it finnish or was it in english? Thanks

It's on the official RevBiz forum hosted by Hellride.

http://www.hellridemusic.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Ive readed it on miskatonic Forum actually though i think it was same


it's excuse after excuse from him. apparently he's saying it will be out in november. i'll wait till then. i really want it still.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Albominator



Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 226
Location: Anctartica.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had any problem with the Postal System from this country (Chile). I send everything registered, it's cheap at all. So the postal system is not an excuse .

The very big problem with Chilean (and other Southamerican) Bangers (Distros- Bands - Zines) is many of them are just alcoholic-junkies-lazy idiots , they dont take seriously their deals. Many of them are too miserable, they send their stuff without registration, even if the registration are just a couple of buck more, realy cheap, but they just want to save some bucks for alcohol, drugs or some other shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1800
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albominator wrote:
I've never had any problem with the Postal System from this country (Chile). I send everything registered, it's cheap at all. So the postal system is not an excuse .

The very big problem with Chilean (and other Southamerican) Bangers (Distros- Bands - Zines) is many of them are just alcoholic-junkies-lazy idiots , they dont take seriously their deals. Many of them are too miserable, they send their stuff without registration, even if the registration are just a couple of buck more, realy cheap, but they just want to save some bucks for alcohol, drugs or some other shit.

Well, i think people more or less same everywhere, sometimes you cannot resist to buy beer instead of 7", though being undresponsible in case of dealing with others sucks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Professor Black



Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 2122
Location: Evil Nation USA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a new split 12" out with Ratto ja Lehtisalo on Full Contact (Finland). I have a couple of copies for sale.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dies Irae



Joined: 02 Feb 2008
Posts: 94

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some R.B. news:

http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/items/46659.htm
No new tracks or unreleased versions.

Out now: split with Mr Velcro Fastener -12"EP (Solina Records).

Feb.11.2009: "Death Is Glory... Now" (2xCD, inc. all vinyl and split releses)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group