P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Carpathian Forest DLP, Blasphemophagher TS, Renegade LP
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23462
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Carpathian Forest DLP, Blasphemophagher TS, Renegade LP Reply with quote

Carpathian Forest “Bloodlust and Perversion” DLP Out Now

NWN and Neseblod Records is pround to present:
Carpathian Forest “Bloodlust and Perversion” DLP
ANTI-GOTH 207







(Description by J. Campbell)
Throughout their long history, Carpathian Forest have covered a wide range of sonic territory. This double LP collects the earliest demo material that the band released, and it is easily among their best output. Despite the fact that they were all released nearly contemporaneously, the two demo recordings and a studio rehearsal on this compilation – “Bloodlust and Perversion” (1992), Rehearsal (1992), and “Journey Through the Cold Moors of Svartjern” (1993) – cover a vast spectrum within the Black Metal genre. The tracks on the “Bloodlust and Perversion” demo are predominantly mid-paced and, at times, even doomy evoking a sound more akin to Samael, Hellhammer or even Goatlord. The atmosphere that Carpathian Forest attains with this sound is distinct from those or any other band’s output, however. While more sludgy and visceral than much of the Norwegian Black Metal of that era, Carpathian Forest still manage to create the sense of isolation and solitude characteristic of the Norwegian landscape that is so often associated with that region’s output in the early 1990’s. The “Journey Through the Cold Black Moors of Svartjern” is even more atmospheric in that it eschews most of the traditional elements of metal in favor of a pure descent into the sensory realms. The first track is a keyboard-laden, militant dirge that, but for the vocals, could nearly be characterized as dark industrial or neofolk. The two tracks that follow are even more folkloric. This sound, while uncharacteristic of most of Carpathian Forest’s work before or since, is arguably some of their darkest and most melancholic work. This demo recording reveals that much of what is relevant and intriguing about Black Metal is the atmosphere of the music rather than the aggression that is often associated with it. The last tracks on this compilation, however, show that Carpathian Forest were equally adept at channeling the aforementioned aggression inherent in Black Metal. These tracks, taken from the obscure rehearsal recording from 1992, are predominantly primitive Black Metal as one would expect. More furious and raw than the other two demos, these tracks are a step closer to the sound evolving in Norway during the rise of the second wave of Back Metal. Carpathian Forest’s style on this recording is not quite fully realized, however, and the band seems to rely heavily upon the first wave bands that inspired them. Indeed, this demo features cover tracks by both Bathory and Venom as well as stylistic nods to Hellhammer/Celtic Frost. Overall, these early recordings capture not only a band in the process of defining its own style, but of the emergence of an entire genre of music and the diverse potential inherent within it.

Die hard red vinyl version includes a huge 12″ wide embroidered logo back patch and vinyl sticker. Photo of the patch will be added tomorrow afternoon.

Official distribution in Germany by High Roller Records
They will have both regulars and die hards in stock in the next week. Europeans are encouraged to order from them to save on postage and VAT.

==============================================================================================

Blasphemophagher T-Shirts Out Now

Blasphemophagher “Nuclear Empire of Apocalypse” TS
Full color plastisol ink printing on the front and one color on the back. Printed on 100% cotton Gildan brand T shirts. Available in sizes Small to XXL.




Blasphemophagher “…For Chaos, Obscurity and Desolation…” TS
Full color plastisol ink printing on the front and one color on the back. Printed on 100% cotton Gildan brand T shirts. Available in sizes Small to XXL.




==============================================================================================

NWN Release Schedule Q1 2012
Here’s the updated list of stuff at press now in general order in which I expect them to come back.

-Blasphemophagher “Nuclear Empire of Apocalypse” Full Color TS
-Blasphemophagher “…For Chaos, Obscurity and Desolation…” Full Color TS
-Carpathian Forest “Bloodlust and Perversion” DLP
-Black Witchery “Desecration of the Holy Kingdom” TS (Red logo, white art, red title, red cross on back)
-Proclamation “Nether Tombs of Abaddon” LP/Pic LP/CD
-Varathron ” Genesis of the Unaltered Evil” DLP and Die Hard 3xLP
-Masacre “Metal Medallo Attack” LP (Both early MLPs on one LP)
-Wrathprayer debut LP/Pic LP
-Antichrist “Sacrament of Blood” CD
-Antediluvian “Though The Cervix Of Hawaah” LP Book
-Winterblut “Der 6. Danach” Black Metal LP (Lim to 250)
-Winterblut “Der 6. Danach” Keyboard LP (Lim to 250)
-Embrace of Thorns “Praying for Absolution” CD
-Revenge “Scum.Collapse.Eradication” CD (USA Territory)
-Revenge “Retaliation.Doom.Eradication” Promo 7” (Will be given away for free with vinyl orders)

==============================================================================================

Iron Bonehead Productions Germany Presents:

Renegade “Total Armageddon” LP





Just released on Iron Bonehead Productions (Licensed from Coffin Slave and Renegade). Official reissue of the obscure Australian black/thrash bands’s one and only album plus their even more obscure demo from 1984! Total cult metal that was hidden in the tombs of only the most dedicated vinyl fanatics is now readily available again! This is a high quality reissue with UV Gloss coated jacket, 24″x12″ folded insert, poster and 180 gram black vinyl. A must for all evil thrash maniacs and black metal historians.

Officially distributed by Nuclear War Now! Prod. for the Americas. Limited edition of 500 copies all on black vinyl.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.



Last edited by NWN PROD on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PeterVenkman



Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 5463
Location: Northern monkey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my wife looked at that list and said 'whatever you buy i want the same in value'


i'm fucked.
_________________
Demoniarch wrote:
Record collecting is quite gay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
WindsOfApocalypse



Joined: 21 Mar 2011
Posts: 512

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Carpathian Forest DLP, Blasphemophagher TS, Renegade LP Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Carpathian Forest “Bloodlust and Perversion” DLP Out Now

NWN and Neseblod Records is pround to present:
Carpathian Forest “Bloodlust and Perversion” DLP
ANTI-GOTH 207







(Description by J. Campbell)
Throughout their long history, Carpathian Forest have covered a wide range of sonic territory. This double LP collects the earliest demo material that the band released, and it is easily among their best output. Despite the fact that they were all released nearly contemporaneously, the two demo recordings and a studio rehearsal on this compilation – “Bloodlust and Perversion” (1992), Rehearsal (1992), and “Journey Through the Cold Moors of Svartjern” (1993) – cover a vast spectrum within the Black Metal genre. The tracks on the “Bloodlust and Perversion” demo are predominantly mid-paced and, at times, even doomy evoking a sound more akin to Samael, Hellhammer or even Goatlord. The atmosphere that Carpathian Forest attains with this sound is distinct from those or any other band’s output, however. While more sludgy and visceral than much of the Norwegian Black Metal of that era, Carpathian Forest still manage to create the sense of isolation and solitude characteristic of the Norwegian landscape that is so often associated with that region’s output in the early 1990’s. The “Journey Through the Cold Black Moors of Svartjern” is even more atmospheric in that it eschews most of the traditional elements of metal in favor of a pure descent into the sensory realms. The first track is a keyboard-laden, militant dirge that, but for the vocals, could nearly be characterized as dark industrial or neofolk. The two tracks that follow are even more folkloric. This sound, while uncharacteristic of most of Carpathian Forest’s work before or since, is arguably some of their darkest and most melancholic work. This demo recording reveals that much of what is relevant and intriguing about Black Metal is the atmosphere of the music rather than the aggression that is often associated with it. The last tracks on this compilation, however, show that Carpathian Forest were equally adept at channeling the aforementioned aggression inherent in Black Metal. These tracks, taken from the obscure rehearsal recording from 1992, are predominantly primitive Black Metal as one would expect. More furious and raw than the other two demos, these tracks are a step closer to the sound evolving in Norway during the rise of the second wave of Back Metal. Carpathian Forest’s style on this recording is not quite fully realized, however, and the band seems to rely heavily upon the first wave bands that inspired them. Indeed, this demo features cover tracks by both Bathory and Venom as well as stylistic nods to Hellhammer/Celtic Frost. Overall, these early recordings capture not only a band in the process of defining its own style, but of the emergence of an entire genre of music and the diverse potential inherent within it.



So is this essentially the official re-release of the old Bloodlust & Perversion bootleg CD with the '92 rehearsal and so forth? Are these taken from the masters/original tapes?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23462
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Shaped Back Patches Out Now
All of these are 12″ wide and embroidered on faux leather material.

Embrace of Thorns “Praying for Absolution” back patch



Ross Bay Cult back patch



Pseudogod logo back patch


_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23462
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So is this essentially the official re-release of the old Bloodlust & Perversion bootleg CD with the '92 rehearsal and so forth? Are these taken from the masters/original tapes?


Yes same tracks but completely remastered by James Plotkin. Audio was sent to me by Neseblod and band so it should be from the original source material.

A bit off topic, but there are some conflicting information about the CD version being a bootleg. It might have been a semi-bootleg since they had original photos in the layout. I suspect that it was done by Avantgard around the same time as the MCD. I remember seeing it on the same distribution lists back then.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 6426
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, nice patches! Ordered the PSDGD & EoT. Those look amazing. Fukking cheap too!
_________________
Analog Worship

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.

Fallen Portrait Prod wrote:
Delete this forum or you WILL hear from my lawyer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
skeletor666



Joined: 05 Oct 2009
Posts: 1318

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who in europe will stock the carpathian forest ?

die hard preferably.

early CF is amongst the best music to come from norway imo .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23462
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It says in the original post above. HRR in Germany for both regular and die hard. Regulars will also be available from Nuclear Winter, Iron Tyrant, Floga, Werewolf, etc.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mailweaver



Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 506

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYX = Avantgarde records and it was not a bootleg. Last sigh of Nostalgia track is one of the best ever, cant compete the atmosphere nothing like what they become
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23462
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did they release it under the NYX sub label?
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lo Pan



Joined: 23 Feb 2011
Posts: 46
Location: Bay Area, USA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Where to get the white one?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Höllenhund



Joined: 11 Dec 2011
Posts: 170
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will some European distros get those great backpatches as well? because shipping for one of those to Germany is about $25
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PontiFx



Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Posts: 192
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Höllenhund wrote:
will some European distros get those great backpatches as well? because shipping for one of those to Germany is about $25


shipping two of those to Germany is 13$ when I ordered this morning.
_________________
Whore.Filth.

www.rxaxpxe.de
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 2361
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll get the Pseudogod & EoT ones in stock.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23462
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

White ones will be available from Professor Black and some others. I'm sending them out with wholesale orders.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group